The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: July 18th, 2017

• Posted on 18 July 17 at 16:12Permalink
    Already own the three DMC for the PS2 but for this price and for the achievements decided to get the digital version too dance
  • Posted on 18 July 17 at 16:32Permalink
    Just pull the plug on X360 sales already. Unless it's DLC (which it hardly ever is), there's just no point.
  • Posted on 18 July 17 at 23:23Permalink
    Still waiting for duke nukem forever dlc to go on sale, I refuse to pay full price.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 July 17 at 02:13Permalink
    matdan said:
    facepalm Don't know what I was expecting 360 sales are mostly a joke these days, thousands of things they could put on sale and instead it is always same rubbish with prices so steep you're better off getting them from your nearby bargain bin.
    sign of the times, they are doing this to measure feasability for backward compatibility i am sure, plus i am sure they are trying to squeeze every dime they can before they delist the xbl capabilities of the xbox 360. notice its happening more frequently.
  • matdanmatdan701,000
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 03:04Permalink
    XPhiles in IA said:
    matdan said:
    facepalm Don't know what I was expecting 360 sales are mostly a joke these days, thousands of things they could put on sale and instead it is always same rubbish with prices so steep you're better off getting them from your nearby bargain bin.
    sign of the times, they are doing this to measure feasability for backward compatibility i am sure, plus i am sure they are trying to squeeze every dime they can before they delist the xbl capabilities of the xbox 360. notice its happening more frequently.
    Considering that all of these games have been hinted as becoming BC at some point and one is, that seems the most likely.

At least the Devil May Cry series and Prototype series are coming to BC at some point. Not sure about Asura's Wrath but it would be a safe bet.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • MaesenkoMaesenko287,008
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 05:37Permalink
    Might snag a few of these now and hope for BC so I can play them on the One.
    "I dig my hole, you build a wall..."
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 13:14Permalink
    I dmatdan said:
    XPhiles in IA said:
    matdan said:
    Considering that all of these games have been hinted as becoming BC at some point and one is, that seems the most likely.

At least the Devil May Cry series and Prototype series are coming to BC at some point. Not sure about Asura's Wrath but it would be a safe bet.
    I doubt Prototype 2 and any of the DMC's besides the HD collection will become BC since they have already had remasters on the One. Be a waste of resources to make them BC over so many other options.

Surprised Asura's Wrath isn't already to be honest. DMC HD does indeed seem to be a likely BC
  • DullestIIDullestII238,402
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 15:02Permalink
    Pretty weak anime sale
    Microsoft hololens: Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
  • The NotoThe Noto360,331
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 16:51Permalink
    I'd buy Asura's Wrath if there wasn't so much DLC to go along with it.

But I picked up DMC HD collection. No idea how soon I'll get around to it, but $4 for that much gaming is a no brainer.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76464,260
    Posted on 21 July 17 at 10:28Permalink
    Asura's Wrath is awful. Unless you enjoy a "game" consisting of someone screaming and yelling a lot. And by a lot, I mean pretty much for the entire duration of the game, nonstop. Have fun.
  • Tatl360Tatl360229,029
    Posted on 23 July 17 at 04:13Permalink
    SilentJay76 said:
    Asura's Wrath is awful. Unless you enjoy a "game" consisting of someone screaming and yelling a lot. And by a lot, I mean pretty much for the entire duration of the game, nonstop. Have fun.
    This is the funniest review I've seen for a long time.
    And I know this game has some fans, but this review seems really enlightening. I will skip that one. =P
    Devil May Cry I made the mistake to buy all of them in disc for a reason I don't know, and the series also has some hardcore fans, but it's the most boring experience in games I ever had. Thank goodness I didn't startetd in my gamertag because it seems it's a huge boring grind.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 July 17 at 17:07Permalink
    Tatl360 said:
    SilentJay76 said:
    This is the funniest review I've seen for a long time.
    And I know this game has some fans, but this review seems really enlightening. I will skip that one. =P
    Devil May Cry I made the mistake to buy all of them in disc for a reason I don't know, and the series also has some hardcore fans, but it's the most boring experience in games I ever had. Thank goodness I didn't startetd in my gamertag because it seems it's a huge boring grind.
    Dmc2 is boring. Dmc 1 and 3 are awesome. You just dont enjoy the type of game it is.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.