Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Doomfist Smashes Into Overwatch Next Week

AuthorMessage
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 18 July 17 at 19:17
With a name like that, he better not get nerfed

Please click here to read the story: Doomfist Smashes Into Overwatch Next Week
Dwaggienite
1,451,634
Dwaggienite
Posted on 18 July 17 at 19:18
Should bring an interesting new character. Personally from what I've seen, he feels too much like a Street Fighter character.
Epilepsy Sucks
Posted on 18 July 17 at 19:54
Should be fun.
So Doomfist was real after all...huh.
Alahert
338,432
Alahert
Posted on 18 July 17 at 20:11
I might get back to Overwatch! laugh
TWiN$ 777
Tveilor
170,915
Tveilor
Posted on 18 July 17 at 20:49
This patch will also bring lootbox update, highlight update and custom reticles. Check out the ptr patchnotes here https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969#patchnotes aswell as hero changes here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757587228.
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
Dark Death 90
276,503
Dark Death 90
Posted on 18 July 17 at 21:10
Have hardly played this game since they ruined Roadhog, no desire to. Will grab the new achievements, then probably won't play much until October to grab the Halloween achievement I missed and get the completion.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
Twinkling82
125,464
Twinkling82
Posted on 18 July 17 at 22:17
Tveilor said:
This patch will also bring lootbox update, highlight update and custom reticles. Check out the ptr patchnotes here https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969#patchnotes aswell as hero changes here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757587228.
The less number of dupes update is what I look most forward to. For the last 20 lootboxes ive had, 4 out of 4 items have been dupes.

But, OH BOY!, Doomfist looks like a lot of fun.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
Dark Rocky X
703,895
Dark Rocky X
Posted on 18 July 17 at 22:23
More achievements!!! clap
We work in the Dark, To serve the Light. We are Assassins!!! "Insieme per la vittoria"
Kanchanaburi
721,014
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 18 July 17 at 22:47
Why wait?
Boosting Gaming Session for Overwatch: Origins Edition
Zorlac0666
127,274
Zorlac0666
Posted on 19 July 17 at 00:33
Dwaggienite said:
Should bring an interesting new character. Personally from what I've seen, he feels too much like a Street Fighter character.
He's intended to feel like a fighting game character. So success.
Nightmare Clown
Posted on 19 July 17 at 04:44
Of course they release this while Im going to be away for a week
That Guy086
389,312
That Guy086
Posted on 19 July 17 at 11:01
Will this patch the Orisa cheevo?
Zorlac0666
127,274
Zorlac0666
Posted on 19 July 17 at 11:46
That Guy086 said:
Will this patch the Orisa cheevo?
What's wrong with Orisa?
Scrapcan
431,212
Scrapcan
Posted on 19 July 17 at 12:50
Any news on what the character related achievements will be?
666
Tveilor
170,915
Tveilor
Posted on 19 July 17 at 13:24
Scrapcan said:
Any news on what the character related achievements will be?
Jumped on the PTR to check them out. They are

Cratered - Hit 6 enemies with a single use of Doomfist's meteor strike

Air Strike - Get a killing blow with Doomfist's full-power seismic slam
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
Scrapcan
431,212
Scrapcan
Posted on 19 July 17 at 13:43
Tveilor said:
Jumped on the PTR to check them out. They are

Cratered - Hit 6 enemies with a single use of Doomfist's meteor strike

Air Strike - Get a killing blow with Doomfist's full-power seismic slam
Seems simple enough. Thanks for sharing.
666
Sneaky G Wizard
Posted on 19 July 17 at 16:03
Zorlac0666 said:
That Guy086 said:
Will this patch the Orisa cheevo?
What's wrong with Orisa?
Her achievements are very hard but nothing compared to Zenyattas Rapid Discord achievement.
Zorlac0666
127,274
Zorlac0666
Posted on 19 July 17 at 16:36
Her achievements are pretty easy. I don't have the one for pulling people with her gravity well, but I got the amplify damage one literally the first game I played her.

All achievements aren't supposed to be easy. Why even call the! Achievements of there's no challenge to them right?
Rapture639
1,303,889
Rapture639
Posted on 27 July 17 at 18:42
Are the achievements not out for him yet? Just updated the game and he's playable but there aren't any achievements for him yet to unlock. When is that supposed to be released?
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 27 July 17 at 19:35
Hitting six enemies with his attack, great more luck and circumstance based bullshit.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.