Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Telltale's Summer Update Reveals New Seasons For Three Titles

• DamnSillyDamnSilly924,738
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite2,339,083
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:05Permalink
    Wow, I just suggested this news. That was quick!
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:07Permalink
    Now all they need to do is a second season for Game of Thrones.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm335,651
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:07Permalink
    The Wolf Among Us was one of the first Telltale games I played and I still consider it to be one of the best. I'm pleased to see that it's getting a second season.
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:10Permalink
    loco alien 505 said:
    Now all they need to do is a second season for Game of Thrones.
    agreed!
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,828,295
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:11Permalink
    Wolf was probably the best.

Walking Dead can wrap it up with a bow. I'm...kinda scared to see the ending.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. * I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,208,757
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:11Permalink
    This is awesome news. I love all of the TellTale games. So excited to see sequels to all of these great games. clap
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666173,392
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:14Permalink
    Sad to see the news about it being the last season of the walking dead, but I cannot wait for it.
  • CODYWWE24CODYWWE2474,019
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:15Permalink
    I love all three, really happy Batman is coming so soon. Although it sucks that Walking Dead is ending at least hopefully the final season will be a good one.
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:15Permalink
    This news has made my day.

All 3 Games will be getting purchased.

TWD will be bittersweet as while it's had a great run, it's sad to see it go & I'm so glad you get to play as Clementine again. It's fitting.

Batman Season One was brilliant & it'll be great to see what twists they have in store this time. Troy Baker was excellent too.

TWAU 2 is long overdue & they'll no doubt deliver the goods yet again!
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:21Permalink
    Fuck, Yeah!!!! I can't wait play this game as soon as possible and on xbox 360 and xbox one, too?
    Thomas Widurksi
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:21Permalink
    Allgorhythm said:
    The Wolf Among Us was one of the first Telltale games I played and I still consider it to be one of the best. I'm pleased to see that it's getting a second season.
    No no; it IS the best TellTale game. So good
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:24Permalink
    This sucks...TWD better not be over for good. I want spin offs like michones story. Anything.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94586,846
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:28Permalink
    The Walking Dead & The Wolf Among Us are the 2 best series' along with Tales from the Borderlands. so I'm so glad they are coming back! Batman was disappointing but I'll play S2.

As much as I love the former I'm glad they are finishing it with Season 4, the 3rd was kind of weak compared to the first 2 (although like "bad" pizza, it's still damn good) Im most excited about The Wolf Among Us Season 2 because I think that it had bucketloads of potential and was overlooked because it was an original IP and not a franchise title...

My only reservation is that I think Telltale have sacrificed quality for quantity in the last couple of years. I think Tales from the Borderlands was the last truly great game by telltale.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:29, Edited on 19 July 17 at 17:29 by Permalink
    TWAU is hands down my favorite TellTale game as well. Looking forward to playing the new season once all the episodes are released.

Glad the Walking Dead is ending. Loved the first season and just couldn't get into the second, nor did I have any motivation to even start the third.

Batman has always been a terrible character overall and I've been dreading the day I start TellTale's game. I'm not too thrilled about the second season but can appreciate it has a huge fan base.
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:29Permalink
    Finally another Wolf!
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:29Permalink
    TWAU getting a second season is the greatest news
  • AlahertAlahert706,841
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:37Permalink
    So happy for The Wolf Among Us, can't wait!
    TWiN$ 777
  • LanDiLanDi317,424
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:43Permalink
    Finally some more Wolf Among Us!! Out of the three announcements this is one I have been waiting for ages for.

I love Walking Dead, and will be sad it's the final season but perhaps it's best to end on a high than drag it on and on. It was a bit interesting to see which choices from season 2 and 3 they showed in their video because they weren't the ones I went with. In my game I stayed with Kenny and rebuffed Kate at every opportunity.

I enjoyed Batman as well, having not really consumed any Batman media since the old 90's cartoon I wasn't sure what to expect of the game, but I was pleasantly surprised how engaged with it I got. I'll be eager to try the new one in August.

I hope a new Tales from the Borderlands will come eventually too.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm335,651
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 17:48Permalink
    aim employee 34 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    No no; it IS the best TellTale game. So good
    I shouldn't have hedged--it IS the best. laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.