Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Telltale's Summer Update Reveals New Seasons For Three Titles

• RedDeadKBIIRedDeadKBII312,099
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 04:49Permalink
    Glad to hear they finally got around to making a 2nd season for Wolf.
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 05:17Permalink
    Yay wolf among us season 2 Batman 2 and walking dead 4 ... Now we just need tales from the borderlands 2
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 05:51Permalink
    Major hype for all three!

It's nice to see that Telltale are listening and receptive to feedback.
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 06:21Permalink
    So hyped for the Wolf Among Us 2!!!!! By far my favorite of the Telltale games. (To be honest I really like them all)
    I'm so sure I'll cry like a baby when The Walking Dead Season 4 is over :-)
  • ElyohElyoh795,167
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 07:58Permalink
    I'm glad Wolf Among Us is getting a season 2. It didn't interest me at all from the outset, but gamers here raving about it so I figured it couldn't be terrible...and it is now by far my favourite Telltale game. The borderlands one was quite good as well, wouldn't mind a sequel to that.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 08:23Permalink
    i now have more TT games on my wishlist then i actually own i think laugh looking forward to them all! but i am a bit sad about TWD S4 being the last one though cry
    Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
  • acedawg4acedawg41,646,751
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 08:28Permalink
    Praying for a disc release
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Stevo6483Stevo6483203,297
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 09:57Permalink
    Saw this last night, great news!

Sad to see TWD is ending but it's for the best before it becomes stale. Not played TWD3 yet but just gone back through 1 & 2 on XBOne. I already know a certain someone who survived TWD2 won't be in TWD3 anyway because of my choice at the end, and given how many endings there were for TWD2 I didn't think either partner would survive for long in TWD3.

Yet to play TWAU properly, I bean dived it this year but I plan on playing the full game soon - heard nothing but good things about it so a sequel is most welcome.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 09:58Permalink
    I'm pretty happy with all three announcements. Currently going through some of the older TellTale games like Back to the Future and Jurassic Park. Also, need to play both of the Sam & Max games. Then I will finish off Game of Thrones and then start Batman. I think I also have the Strongbad game on PC that I need to play.
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 10:10Permalink
    I want a new Sam & Max, damn it!
    And there was a huge whale and it was all like MWAAAAA which made it super scary!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 July 17 at 10:11Permalink
    Great news. Loved Batman & Michonne as well. Would love for them to expand even more, do really crazy sh*t like Telltale Man In The High Castle or Telltale Hitman. smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 July 17 at 11:28Permalink
    If batman dies, will you have to level up a new batman so that the rest of the batmen don't get destroyed by elite enemies?
  • Kyuubi AlphaKyuubi Alpha929,305
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 11:34Permalink
    Also I want Wallace and Gromit back
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant497,080
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 11:39Permalink
    MVPVincent said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Jasecw2 said:
    Will likely get them all at some point. Wolf Among Us is the best can't wait. I'm glad they are ending Walking Dead New Frontier was disappointing Clem was barely in it and they killed Kenny
    Kenny was a prick. I was so happy to shoot him, he was so reckless.
    How was he reckless...I think he was a true survivor, dude lost his wife and kid, lost his new GF...still goes on. Please. Reckless was Jane catching wood as walkers approached.
    He was too aggressive towards people and was going to get people killed. He was stubborn, mentally unstable and a hypocrite.
    Jane was a bitch too. Ditched her as well. I don't need nobody!
    I see it differently, I think Kenny was right about damn near everything. Look at the Arvo situation for example, he never trusted him which was correct and he wanted to smash his face in until he died, another correct call....freaking Russian bastards thug family shot at the group, caused deaths, then the loser tried to steal the truck and ALL the supplies.

I'm sorry but in that situation arvo would have been dead as soon as we crossed that frozen lake.
    I'd also like to note that Jane put AJ (a child less than a week old) out in danger just to prove a point.
    Yeah, I was fuming at her.

@CI - Kenny was a dick, imo.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • GoW ButtersGoW Butters153,943
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 11:49Permalink
    Can't wait for all of these. Especially wolf, it's been too long.
    I don't really know what I'm talking about.
  • Inatimate1Inatimate1513,707
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 11:54Permalink
    X8BIT ScorpionX said:
    I want a new Sam & Max, damn it!
    Me too cry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 July 17 at 12:30, Edited on 20 July 17 at 12:30 by Permalink
    Kyuubi Alpha said:
    Also I want Wallace and Gromit back
    Never had the chance to play those games. cry
    Loved the series though as a kid so I would expect that the games would have given me a good laugh.
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2844,870
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 13:10Permalink
    If they announced any more. I will not even be taking telltale brake.
    .XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 13:13Permalink
    Of all they've done, the one that deserves continuation right now is Game of Thrones!
    To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.