Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Telltale's Summer Update Reveals New Seasons For Three Titles

• wizzardSSwizzardSS288,492
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 13:31Permalink
    New The Wolf Among Us, heck yeah!
  • KeilaKeila509,526
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 14:08Permalink
    Wolf Among Us S2!!! Batman S2!!! Wolf Among Us!!!!!!!
    Was Sexette
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 14:44Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    MVPVincent said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    Jasecw2 said:
    Will likely get them all at some point. Wolf Among Us is the best can't wait. I'm glad they are ending Walking Dead New Frontier was disappointing Clem was barely in it and they killed Kenny
    Kenny was a prick. I was so happy to shoot him, he was so reckless.
    How was he reckless...I think he was a true survivor, dude lost his wife and kid, lost his new GF...still goes on. Please. Reckless was Jane catching wood as walkers approached.
    He was too aggressive towards people and was going to get people killed. He was stubborn, mentally unstable and a hypocrite.
    Jane was a bitch too. Ditched her as well. I don't need nobody!
    I see it differently, I think Kenny was right about damn near everything. Look at the Arvo situation for example, he never trusted him which was correct and he wanted to smash his face in until he died, another correct call....freaking Russian bastards thug family shot at the group, caused deaths, then the loser tried to steal the truck and ALL the supplies.

I'm sorry but in that situation arvo would have been dead as soon as we crossed that frozen lake.
    I'd also like to note that Jane put AJ (a child less than a week old) out in danger just to prove a point.
    Yeah, I was fuming at her.

@CI - Kenny was a dick, imo.

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    We played very differently, I decided to smash Larry's head
    I hated Ben and let him die, ben sucked...he didn't even try to help Clem. I didn't steal arvos stuff, there was no need because I couldn't care less about that baby...that baby was a walker snack as far as I was concerned.

I try to play like I would in real life....put the do gooder crap aside because if you act like that in that situation you are dead.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle837,005
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 15:17, Edited on 20 July 17 at 15:18 by ShinnizlePermalink
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 15:22Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    clap
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 15:48Permalink
    Neat! Sad to see this will be the last season of Walking Dead, but I've loved all their content thus far. Excited to see all three of these. dance
    War...war never changes.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant497,080
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 16:09Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    I was thinking the same, but decided to give the kid a chance. Too many deaths. Don't forget he was just a kid.
  • Fuzzy ChurroFuzzy Churro400,762
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 16:21Permalink
    I'm excited for the Wolf Among Us! The characters, setting, and soundtrack were superb. Every once in a while, I play the opening theme to TWAU for background music while I do stuff.
  • wagnerasawagnerasa440,969
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 16:41Permalink
    clap
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 17:27Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    I was thinking the same, but decided to give the kid a chance. Too many deaths. Don't forget he was just a kid.
    That doesn't help, I don't like kids laugh
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 17:36Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    That doesn't help, I don't like kids laugh
    But kids are the future, according to Kenny. It is all we have left.
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 17:41Permalink
    Kids, especially as protagonists or main characters in video games/movies/tv series just come off as very annoying and whiny. I just can't stand them 90% of the time. I don't like Clementine, and it took me forever (I guess when he finally matured a bit more) to enjoy Carl in the TV Show.

So the future is fucked, basically laugh
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 18:49Permalink
    You don't like Clem? You have no soul.
  • ScubaSte3veScubaSte3ve575,621
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 19:28Permalink
    can't wait to play wolf! clap
    GheeButt3rSnaps
  • KanemanKaneman184,592
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 20:15Permalink
    Finally, I've been waiting for TWAU forever
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 21:39Permalink
    About time TWAU is getting a second season!
    Absolutely love The Walking Dead. Sad to it go, but I'm sure it'll go out in a blaze of glory.
    When will then be now? Soon.
  • EvcEvc584,395 584,395 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 21:48Permalink
    Finally! New TWAU and Batman, also the final TWD, hope its good, I did like season 3. Just need a new TFTB and GOT
  • Solario32Solario32263,480
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 23:21Permalink
    loco alien 505 said:
    Now all they need to do is a second season for Game of Thrones.
    It is bound to happen.
  • SanadaSanada663,131
    Posted on 20 July 17 at 23:25Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    You don't like Clem? You have no soul.
    Only played the first one and she wasn't great in that one. I haven't even started the second one yet because she isn't all that interesting as a protagonist. Then again I'm not crazy about that story as a whole, so that could've played a part in it.

The Wolf Among Us on the other hand was quite enjoyable. I'm glad to see it's getting a second season. Looking forward to when it inevitably ends up going GwG.
  • Posted on 21 July 17 at 00:23Permalink
    I just started 3....I'm half way done....I'm liking it so far, so good to see Clem and grown up. I love Clem, and how about that badass shotgun she's sporting!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.