Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Farming Simulator 17 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 20 July 17 at 10:27Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Farming Simulator 17 walkthrough
  • zsoltee53zsoltee53316,307
    Posted on 21 December 17 at 11:09Permalink
    Hi, farmers! wave TA Staff gave me this walktrough, because the original writer stuck in progress. I have many ideas to complete the game easily. You can see the average playtime for this game is 35-40 hours, but I successfully completed it in 21 hours for the first time, so you can do this in 15-20 hours if you will follow my guide! My complete walktrough is coming in January 2018! wink Merry Christmass and Happy New Year, see you soon!
  • Posted on 22 December 17 at 17:40Permalink
    Looking forward to working with you and seeing your walkthrough!
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • bdbachelorbdbachelor211,980
    Posted on 28 December 17 at 19:13Permalink
    do the achievements work when playing multiplayer
  • zsoltee53zsoltee53316,307
    Posted on 05 February 18 at 07:56Permalink
    Hi all! Sorry, but my walkthrough progression is slower than I thought, because of my job. I will try to finish it ASAP (hope in February).

For the TA Staff: I will start to upload my completed parts to the walkthrough page soon, within a few days!
  • Posted on 28 February 18 at 13:58Permalink
    How's this coming along? Just picked this up for the missus and would love to see how I can get this back off my card before getting into it.
  • Posted on 01 April 18 at 16:25Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Rossco7530Rossco75301,386,659
    Posted on 07 April 20 at 03:22, Edited on 07 April 20 at 12:59 by Rossco7530Permalink
    Hi everyone! I've taken this over.

I completed this version of the game back in 2018 but returned to play the recently released Windows version. I've chosen the One version to write first as I imagine the majority of people will be using an Xbox controller, regardless of the platform. I plan porting it over to the Windows version with Windows controls in the near future. (EDIT - I think they're identical, by the way - still need to check a few things.)

The good news is that the walkthrough is entirely written and I am completing one last test run with a dummy account. With apologies to the previous writer, it is a complete rewrite to achieve what I believe is the easiest and fastest completion possible (there are a couple of simple tips that speed things up greatly).

Happy farming! toast
    Posted on 16 April 20 at 14:22, Edited on 17 April 20 at 12:33 by Rossco7530Permalink
    Hi all,

This walkthrough has just been submitted for review! (Please remember to be patient with the volunteer walkthrough team who are checking it over before publishing)

I'm very happy with how it turned out. Combining all of the time-saving tips, mostly found in the TA solutions, I was able to complete everything in the game in under six and a half hours on my test run and idled to the last achievement (for playing 10 hours)! Obviously that's with me being very familiar with the game (Edit: and perhaps being lucky with some of the farmer jobs) so I've conservatively left the time estimate at 10-12 hours.

Please post here or message me with any feedback, problems or suggested improvements and I hope you enjoy the game. wave
  • Posted on 21 April 20 at 20:30Permalink
    Just a heads up. Some of the achievements listed in the WT are using the (Win10) achievements. Noticed some on the Misc pages as it confused me as they were showing locked when I know I had them done.
    Posted on 22 April 20 at 01:20Permalink
    Thanks, geordiedeviant. Too many tabs open, obviously... I've submitted the changes now.
    Sorry for the confusion!
  • Posted on 22 April 20 at 02:03Permalink
    Changes have been implemented.
    See You Space Cowboy...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.