Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Creators Collection Launches to Xbox Insiders

AuthorMessage
Beanpotter
880,638
Beanpotter
Posted on 21 July 17 at 14:14
Ergo Me Smart said:
imaidiot19 said:
xPut Name Herex said:
I really hope this program will Grow In to a worthwhile program and not end up in The Hole.
I don't think the program will ever win first place underwater though.
If it does I'm sure one of the hounds will Shoot a Story onto the TA homepage.
It would be epic to see one of your game make it, mate, but I would insist one of the achievements be called 'Ellis Mellis Smellis'.
Mame Tobikomi!
reforc3
619,741
reforc3
Posted on 21 July 17 at 14:17
TheNickOfTime said:
Assassin Corvo said:
This community is getting so toxic.So many members are completely out of touch with what gaming is truly about & have little or zero charm,personality or sense of humour.Is there a way to take your profile off TA? Like remove it altogether?
What are you talking about?
The community has always been ego driven it's not something that has recently started. I mean just look at the site's motto. We all knew what we were getting into when we signed up. laugh
I like the posts when we make puns, like the one of I am Bread announcement.

And that's right, once you are here, you'll never get out, like Facebook
@ReForce
MARCELFiNKde
565,575
MARCELFiNKde
Posted on 21 July 17 at 14:39
No cheevos no Game for me.
Leo Ascendent
387,771
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 22 July 17 at 01:09
Will check this out when I get home for sure.
Sashamorning
1,527,074
Sashamorning
Posted on 22 July 17 at 04:08, Edited on 22 July 17 at 04:09 by Sashamorning
reforc3 said:
Zorlac0666 said:
You sound like you're being forced to play them. WHO'S DOING THIS TO YOU!?
If someone could just force me to play Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 on VR, that would be great.
This comment wins the thread.

reforc3 said:
TheNickOfTime said:
Assassin Corvo said:
This community is getting so toxic.So many members are completely out of touch with what gaming is truly about & have little or zero charm,personality or sense of humour.Is there a way to take your profile off TA? Like remove it altogether?
We all knew what we were getting into when we signed up. laugh
And that's right, once you are here, you'll never get out, like Facebook
Hotel California. wink
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. * I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 July 17 at 16:29
Vitiated1 said:
This is such a horrible idea. Steam just eliminated the Greenlight program because it was the same thing, it allowed for developers to easily throw their games onto the marketplace without much hassle. This lack of quality control is responsible for the following games being on Steam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIv7DSkdalI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bi6gsR-rfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSJ9h7vcGQ0

This is just a very small sample of thousands of games of this caliber being released on the platform by allowing anyone to easily publish their work on the marketplace. The ID@Xbox program is already a mess, with games like Frizzy, Albedo, Emily Wants to Play, and Bedlam being allowed to be put up for sale at sometimes exorbitant prices. Allowing more people to post content more easily will only be detrimental to a service that's already having issues with quality control.
And what the f#@k is wrong with Emily wants to play!?
Alice in Chains
Zorlac0666
147,194
Zorlac0666
Posted on 22 July 17 at 22:57
Har Miggido said:
Vitiated1 said:
This is such a horrible idea. Steam just eliminated the Greenlight program because it was the same thing, it allowed for developers to easily throw their games onto the marketplace without much hassle. This lack of quality control is responsible for the following games being on Steam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIv7DSkdalI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bi6gsR-rfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSJ9h7vcGQ0

This is just a very small sample of thousands of games of this caliber being released on the platform by allowing anyone to easily publish their work on the marketplace. The ID@Xbox program is already a mess, with games like Frizzy, Albedo, Emily Wants to Play, and Bedlam being allowed to be put up for sale at sometimes exorbitant prices. Allowing more people to post content more easily will only be detrimental to a service that's already having issues with quality control.
And what the f#@k is wrong with Emily wants to play!?
In short he doesn't like the games so he doesn't think they should be there. Typical gamer these days that thinks steam or xbox live was built just for them.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 28 July 17 at 10:32
Zorlac0666 said:
Har Miggido said:
Vitiated1 said:
This is such a horrible idea. Steam just eliminated the Greenlight program because it was the same thing, it allowed for developers to easily throw their games onto the marketplace without much hassle. This lack of quality control is responsible for the following games being on Steam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIv7DSkdalI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bi6gsR-rfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSJ9h7vcGQ0

This is just a very small sample of thousands of games of this caliber being released on the platform by allowing anyone to easily publish their work on the marketplace. The ID@Xbox program is already a mess, with games like Frizzy, Albedo, Emily Wants to Play, and Bedlam being allowed to be put up for sale at sometimes exorbitant prices. Allowing more people to post content more easily will only be detrimental to a service that's already having issues with quality control.
And what the f#@k is wrong with Emily wants to play!?
In short he doesn't like the games so he doesn't think they should be there. Typical gamer these days that thinks steam or xbox live was built just for them.
thankfully he doesn't work for microsoft
Alice in Chains
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.