Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Hangar 13 Provide Another Look At Mafia III's Sign Of The Times DLC

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 20 July 17 at 18:29
Ahead of its release next week

Please click here to read the story: Hangar 13 Provide Another Look At Mafia III's Sign Of The Times DLC
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 20 July 17 at 18:52
The story looks good. I'm not too crazy about rebuilding the bar, but I guess it's not as bad as watching plants grow like we had to do in the first DLC.
zoidberg1339
zoidberg1339
Posted on 20 July 17 at 20:17
Looks like the best DLC so far, can't wait!
UNeakOne
UNeakOne
Posted on 20 July 17 at 20:25
Fix the achievements.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 20 July 17 at 21:33
Looks fun. That bullet time will possibly make obtaining the 5 headshots in 5 seconds easier. Hope to see the Season Pass go on sale soon, otherwise I'll grab it when this comes out.
War...war never changes.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 21 July 17 at 00:14
Allgorhythm said:
The story looks good. I'm not too crazy about rebuilding the bar, but I guess it's not as bad as watching plants grow like we had to do in the first DLC.
More worried about the cost. I have 1640G, but the trade off was that i had to restart the game for the proximity mines as I lost the ability to buy weapons due to a glitch when siding with Vito

Did the first 3 areas to be able to play DLC 2, so I only have about $100k. Worst comes to worst, I'll just have to replay more of the game (yet again)
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 21 July 17 at 01:13
NoHeroes94 said:
Allgorhythm said:
More worried about the cost. I have 1640G, but the trade off was that i had to restart the game for the proximity mines as I lost the ability to buy weapons due to a glitch when siding with Vito

Did the first 3 areas to be able to play DLC 2, so I only have about $100k. Worst comes to worst, I'll just have to replay more of the game (yet again)
Just fire up the game and collect kickback for a few days before the DLC is released. Just check every 45 min or so. Hopefully, you've got the concierge so Lincoln doesn't have to do the pickup in person.
SiegfriedX
SiegfriedX
Posted on 21 July 17 at 01:40
What about fixing the achievements and stop selling things that don't work?
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 22 July 17 at 07:29
Still waiting for a discount on the Season Pass...
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 22 July 17 at 15:52
BlackxRyan said:
Still waiting for a discount on the Season Pass...
I expect it will go on sale after all the DLCs are released.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.