Posted on 26 July 17 at 06:58Permalink
    CSI Hard Evidence shock please shoot me
    Colton
  • sonnyliston1sonnyliston1697,836
    Posted on 26 July 17 at 10:07Permalink
    Fables for the win.
    sonnyliston1
  • Posted on 26 July 17 at 18:52Permalink
    Wow, I am surprised Tales from the Borderlands is so popular. That was my least favorite that I played. So boring for me and each episode seemed like an eternity to get through.

The Wolf Among Us is easily the best, cannot wait until season two!
  • Posted on 26 July 17 at 20:50Permalink
    I loved A New Frontier! Better than S1 and S2 in my opinion.
  • TunalegTunaleg569,088
    Posted on 28 July 17 at 17:31Permalink
    All are fucking garbage and don't deserve to be called games
  • Ibanez V7Ibanez V71,064,210
    Posted on 30 July 17 at 01:33Permalink
    They're all boring. I just let the games run until the next quick time event. Silence is a valid option. That's all they are... quick time events. The gaming world bashes 'real games' for overusing quick time events even though that's literally the only gameplay in the modern telltale game. Oh, sometimes you get to hold the left thumbstick forward and walk a bit.

Don't see why people regard the first TWD so highly. The dialogue sucks. Lee (and later, other characters) shout out "Clementine" 63 times per episode.
  • RatedRonn13RatedRonn13148,856
    Posted on 30 July 17 at 08:38Permalink
    voted for borderlands and dont understand how wolf got so many votes :D that one was the worst for me
  • N18p73pwn3rN18p73pwn3r1,354,201
    Posted on 30 July 17 at 09:09Permalink
    agreed with previous users that the telltale games are basically only long video sequences, nothing more. Choices mean nothing in regards of ultimate outcome, they should´ve stayed with the Sam & Max Series in my oppinion.
    and although i played them all i can certainly say that the ranking is alos a joke here, but well, people have certainly different tastes. really only play them for gamerscore with zero to no effort, wouldn´t call them games, to be frank.
    fear my moobie wrath! its nipplepwner for a reason!!
  • Posted on 30 July 17 at 11:45Permalink
    The Walking Dead Season One was the best, the second wasn't far behind although sadly the series seems to have taken a downwards turn since then, Michonne was terrible and Season Three isn't anything to write home about.

Batman wasn't that great and I had high expectations for it and for whatever reason I just didn't get into The Wolf Among Us, considering it's high rating on this poll though I may give it another go.
  • PeriodicRxPeriodicRx176,338
    Posted on 30 July 17 at 21:54Permalink
    Not really any surprise here that walking dead won as it is the most widely played and recognized. But Borderlands is probably best of what they've done, followed closely by Wolf among us. Good stuff.
  • Lord MidasLord Midas257,076
    Posted on 31 July 17 at 19:29Permalink
    Damn, missed the voting. But mine would have gone to Tales From The Borderlands. Excellent stuff.
  • Zoomt1Zoomt1267,510
    Posted on 01 August 17 at 04:53Permalink
    Best by far is The Walking Dead Season 1. Most emotional season for me. Season 2 was good but nowhere near Season 1. Having played all of them to date I would say...
    1. The Walking Dead Season 1
    2. Tales from the Borderlands
    3. The Wolf Among Us
    Really surprised to see people vote the Wolf Among Us as number one though.
  • ZenososZenosos295,257
    Posted on 06 August 17 at 12:36Permalink
    So I'd put my top three telltale series games as
    1. Walking dead
    2. Life is Strange
    3. Minecraft Story Mode
    Zenosos
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm282,653
    Posted on 06 August 17 at 14:28, Edited on 06 August 17 at 14:28 by AllgorhythmPermalink
    Zenosos said:
    1. Walking dead
    2. Life is Strange
    3. Minecraft Story Mode
    Life Is Strange is not a Telltale game. It was developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published Square Enix.
  • Clever JakeClever Jake483,129
    Posted on 06 August 17 at 17:18Permalink
    Allgorhythm said:
    Zenosos said:
    1. Walking dead
    2. Life is Strange
    3. Minecraft Story Mode
    Life Is Strange is not a Telltale game. It was developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published Square Enix.
    Very true, but more importantly, Life is Strange below The Walking Dead shock
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm282,653
    Posted on 06 August 17 at 18:16Permalink
    Clever Jake said:
    Very true, but more importantly, Life is Strange below The Walking Dead shock
    I think Life is Strange sets the gold standard for point and click games. I think it's better than any Telltale game. As for the Telltale games, I consider The Wolf Among Us to be the best. I think you have to give points for an original story.
  • Posted on 31 December 17 at 20:38Permalink
    Late to the party but I’d put Tales From The Borderlands as the best. The Wolf Among Us then the Walking Dead Season 1. All three could be anywhere in the top three though. Great stories.
  • Posted on 30 January 18 at 04:56Permalink
    The Wolf Among Us would easily be my top
  • DrazmierzDrazmierz50,179
    Posted on 12 February 18 at 17:32Permalink
    UA Ridge Reaper said:
    The Wolf Among Us would easily be my top
    Same here, mate :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.