The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 25th, 2017

  • Posted on 27 July 17 at 01:31Permalink
    Getting ready to start Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1/2 and I see it's $20 less than the sale I bought it for months ago, if I remember right (think the bundle was $60). I feel pretty stupid now.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant545,647
    Posted on 27 July 17 at 01:42Permalink
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Getting ready to start Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1/2 and I see it's $20 less than the sale I bought it for months ago, if I remember right (think the bundle was $60). I feel pretty stupid now.
    Use this experience to level up to LV 2 Blue Slime.
  • Posted on 27 July 17 at 02:40, Edited on 27 July 17 at 02:40 by LV 1 Blue SlimePermalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Getting ready to start Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1/2 and I see it's $20 less than the sale I bought it for months ago, if I remember right (think the bundle was $60). I feel pretty stupid now.
    Use this experience to level up to LV 2 Blue Slime.
    The problem is when you're stupid it takes much more effort to level up. I forgot about Bastion when it was free if you had the 360 version, and forgot about it AGAIN when it was on sale during the Summer sale. I may never be able to get enough experience to get my intelligence stat above zero.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant545,647
    Posted on 27 July 17 at 03:25Permalink
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Getting ready to start Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1/2 and I see it's $20 less than the sale I bought it for months ago, if I remember right (think the bundle was $60). I feel pretty stupid now.
    Use this experience to level up to LV 2 Blue Slime.
    The problem is when you're stupid it takes much more effort to level up. I forgot about Bastion when it was free if you had the 360 version, and forgot about it AGAIN when it was on sale during the Summer sale. I may never be able to get enough experience to get my intelligence stat above zero.
    Have you tried microtransactions? Tutoring is a great way to focus on a particular stat but it can become expensive.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.