Game Info Submission Archive: Infinite Minigolf Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Infinite Minigolf - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Infinite Minigolf

AuthorMessage
Posted on 25 July 17 at 01:42
Sashamorning has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Infinite Minigolf Achievements:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Sashamorning for Infinite Minigolf

Sashamorning said:
The online MP achievements popped at 4, 5, and 6 in a row instead of 3, 4, and 5, respectively. That happened on two separate occasions.

Master Builder popped for one person after 181 ratings. It popped for another around 100 votes spread over separate holes (no one hole had 100). It's hard to pin down what it wants, but it's not 100.

Collector 2 & 3: Don't know if MPR is appropriate... higher difficulties must be unlocked, and can't be earned out of the gate.

Connoisseur: counts votes, holes could be deleted, ostensibly taking progress away. Your call on that one.
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 11 August 17 at 13:51
Thanks for the submission Sasha! Flags have been added. Collector 2 & 3 we've added the MPR to it. Connoisseur we left as you suggested for the time being. With your detailed notes we saved them and we'll monitor if any more information creeps up. toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Posted on 12 August 17 at 01:40
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Posted on 12 August 17 at 05:36
Sashamorning has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Infinite Minigolf Achievements:

Sashamorning said:
Infinite MinigolfLegend 1The Legend 1 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 67 pointsWin 3 online multiplayer matches in a row

Should be Versus instead of SP.

Infinite MinigolfLegend 2The Legend 2 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 95 pointsWin 4 online multiplayer matches in a row

Infinite MinigolfLegend 3The Legend 3 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 148 pointsWin 5 online multiplayer matches in a row

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 12 August 17 at 07:17
Sure should, both myself and Mik missed this. Apologies for being dumb. Fixed now though.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 12 August 17 at 15:54
smile toast
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. * I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Posted on 13 August 17 at 19:29
Sighris has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Infinite Minigolf Achievements:

Sighris said:
Infinite MinigolfCollector 1The Collector 1 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 63 pointsWin a Tournament while collecting all purple gems on Easy difficulty

Achievement should not contain missable flag as you don't need to restart entire game. Each tournament only takes 10 minutes or less and you can manually pick which tournament and difficulty you want from the main menu.

Infinite MinigolfCollector 2The Collector 2 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 102 pointsWin a Tournament while collecting all purple gems on Medium difficulty

Achievement should not contain missable flag as you don't need to restart entire game. Each tournament only takes 10 minutes or less and you can manually pick which tournament and difficulty you want from the main menu.

Infinite MinigolfCollector 3The Collector 3 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 190 pointsWin a Tournament while collecting all purple gems on Hard difficulty

Posted on 14 August 17 at 17:21
Sighris has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Infinite Minigolf Achievements:

Sighris said:
Infinite MinigolfStylist 1The Stylist 1 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 14 pointsUnlock 10 avatar items

Don't require you to purchase items to unlock. You can speed up the process by buying avatar items, but every time you level up you are given an item free. The description of shop flag says "requires the purchase"

Infinite MinigolfStylist 2The Stylist 2 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 16 pointsUnlock 20 avatar items

Don't require you to purchase items to unlock. You can speed up the process by buying avatar items, but every time you level up you are given an item free. The description of shop flag says "requires the purchase"

Infinite MinigolfStylist 3The Stylist 3 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 36 pointsUnlock 30 avatar items

Infinite MinigolfStylist 4The Stylist 4 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 38 pointsUnlock 40 avatar items

Infinite MinigolfStylist 5The Stylist 5 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 82 pointsUnlock 50 avatar items

Posted on 17 August 17 at 13:45
JumboWario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Infinite Minigolf Achievements:

JumboWario said:
Infinite MinigolfVeteran 5The Veteran 5 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 181 pointsReach level 25

Starting after level 20, certain levels require you to play/win online matches. Add addition Online Required Flag.

(to me Online/Offline implies a choice not a requirement for both online and offline.)

Infinite MinigolfVeteran 6The Veteran 6 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 212 pointsReach level 30

Starting after level 20, certain levels require you to play/win online matches. Add addition Online Required Flag.

(to me Online/Offline implies a choice not a requirement for both online and offline.)

Infinite MinigolfVeteran 7The Veteran 7 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 282 pointsReach level 35

Infinite MinigolfVeteran 8The Veteran 8 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 295 pointsReach level 40

Infinite MinigolfVeteran 9The Veteran 9 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 372 pointsReach level 45

Infinite MinigolfVeteran 10The Veteran 10 achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 762 pointsReach level 50

Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 17 August 17 at 14:22
^This makes sense to me.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. * I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 23 September 17 at 02:12
I'm guessing at this point this game is going to stay misflagged. There are no missable achievements in this game.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 08 October 17 at 13:36
Thanks for the submissions, Sighris and JumboWario. We apologise for the huge delay in responding but we've had a series of rolling breaks from members of the team so it was difficult to get a discussion going to arrive to a consensus. We have decided to apply all the changes as they have been submitted to us. toast
Posted on 08 October 17 at 18:14
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 20 November 17 at 01:23
JumboWario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Tortuga for Infinite Minigolf:

JumboWario said:
Infinite MinigolfShipwrightThe Shipwright achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 68 pointsCreate and share a hole in the Tortuga theme

No longer unobtainable.

Single Player, Online Required, Community

Posted on 20 November 17 at 01:32
JumboWario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Hangar 37 for Infinite Minigolf:

JumboWario said:
Infinite MinigolfRocket ScienceThe Rocket Science achievement in Infinite Minigolf worth 65 pointsCreate and share a hole in the Hangar 37 theme

Community

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 20 November 17 at 03:30
Thanks for the submissions, JumboWario. We've removed the Unobtainable flag and fixed the other achievements.
Posted on 20 November 17 at 04:58
This post was archived by Nighthawk205
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.