Game Discussion: Call of Duty: World at War

Do I need to get the secret prestige achievements to fully 100% this game?

• ItsMil0wItsMil0w8,259
    Posted on 27 July 17 at 19:39
    Kinda confused if I need them or not. After all they're 0 gamerscore. I've always assumed yes, but lately I've gotten every achievement except for the sum of all zeroes and its telling me I have 93% completed. 985/1000 So I'm just curious if I unlock this last one if it will be technically 100%ed on the site ? I don't want to waste 4+ months grinding to 10 prestige for 0 gamerscore just to 100% the game. because I know that you can't 100% every game anymore on the 360 because there are some games that have achievements that are locked and gone forever because of dead online servers ect.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,435,552
    Posted on 27 July 17 at 19:48
    For a game to be considered completed on TA, you will need to earn every achievement so yes, even those pesky 0g ones.
  • keoskeykeoskey2,146,555
    Posted on 27 July 17 at 20:16
    And that can be a super pain in the ass achievement to get if the cheaters are still playing the online with there god mode cheats
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • v Patt xv Patt x64,753
    Posted on 27 July 17 at 20:28
    You'll need both the 0G achievments in WaW to fully complete the game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 September 18 at 12:26
    On the xbox it will say you have 100% simply because you will have 1500/1500. On TA it might be a different story.
  • BalnazzardBalnazzard199,675
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 15:06
    atleast on TA you need to complete ALL achievements if you want 100%, can confirm this from doing Halo 3's 0G achievements back in the day. Not sure about Xbox side what its showing there.

Anyhow if anyone out there is still looking to get the prestige achievements done, Im trying to put group together, doing the domination method. Having sessions each friday and saturday, ofc its going to require months of boosting, but eventually we hope to get this done, we would just need few more people dedicated enough willing to get them.

If you want to join, just check the session Ive set up or send me a message if you have suggestion for better time (I can move the session time + or - 1-2 hours)
  • Posted on 07 June 23 at 06:45
    I have sessions lined up to boost prestige.
    The ends justify the means. -Machiavelli
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads