Game Discussion: Burnout CRASH! Forum

Unable to connect to Autolog

AuthorMessage
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 28 July 17 at 10:30, Edited on 28 July 17 at 10:34 by JamP0und32
Is anyone else able to connect to the autolog servers? I've loaded it up a few times over recent days and get the same error ''You must be signed into xbox live and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this game''.

I'm signed into live so for some reason I can't connect to the EA servers. I only bought this because the servers are shutting down in October and I wanted to 100% the series.

I can connect on my other account on the same xbox though. -_-
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 28 July 17 at 12:25, Edited on 28 July 17 at 12:25 by KenH2k4
I was getting that and got it eventually. I tried clearing my cache and restarting it and that may have helped. There was a service alert when I turned it back on and I couldn't connect. I think it was the cause because about an hour later it let me connect, so I think clearing my cache helped
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 28 July 17 at 13:23
Pretty sure it wouldn't work but tried anyway, no luck. Like I said, works fine for other accounts on the same box. Gonna try loading up another EA game and get multiplayer access on that to see if it makes a difference.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 28 July 17 at 15:50
It's possible that there's a problem with the account you have tied to the EA Servers. Revenge has a similar problem, and I can't remember the workaround offhand, but I think you had to load up one of the older Battlefield games to fix it.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 28 July 17 at 23:06
There's only these two autolog achievements for this game that will be discontinued? Im up for boosting those to get them aqap.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
El Connro
El Connro
Posted on 19 August 17 at 19:02
I've been unable to connect to Autlog for the past thre days on any of the accounts on my Xbox. Anyone mind elaborating on the workaround that involves logging onto other EA games like Battlefield or any other ideas that might solve the problem?
S3M James
S3M James
Posted on 26 August 17 at 19:07
I have been unable to connect to the autolog for the last few days as well starting to think it may already be dead. The work around for revenge was that you download a demo for C&C3 or battlefield bad company go to play it then accept the terms and condition for EA online service. Mercenaries 2 had the same issues and some TA guides explain the work around as well
SaahDrahcir
SaahDrahcir
Posted on 30 August 17 at 00:09
Beyond livid, bought this game thinking I'd have time to get the TWO achievements. Work has been crazy so when I finally get to sit down to play this, this happens. Clearing cache didn't work for me. Has anyone emailed the developers?
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 30 August 17 at 00:22
Pretty sure the developers were disbanded a long while ago. We're dealing with EA here, which means it's gonna be one hell of a fight to get this up and running again.
R05WELL
R05WELL
Posted on 30 August 17 at 08:45
I sent a tweet to @CriterionGames but they never responded to my query about the servers.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 30 August 17 at 11:51
huh I mist have been mixing up developers, criterion seems to be making SWBII.
SaahDrahcir
SaahDrahcir
Posted on 31 August 17 at 02:00
I talked to a guy at EA that guaranteed it would be up within a few hours. A day later, still fucked.
BrashArtifact0
Posted on 02 September 17 at 01:11
Is there a chance for a fix?
SaahDrahcir
SaahDrahcir
Posted on 02 September 17 at 12:51
Anyone else want to contact EA. I got a guy named Manish Kumar. We got a month, if everyone contacts EA, maybe, just maybe they can get them fixed for the month. Otherwise I'm just deleting it from my history and not counting this as a game I own. Fortunately I didn't get any achievements, but still, it was literally just two achievements we needed to get. Two friggin achievements.
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 03 September 17 at 21:08
I only just bought this game at the full price a couple weeks ago because of the server closures so that I can get these 2 achievements. Not foul mouthing with my language, but this is a piss take.
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 03 September 17 at 21:09
BulgyDragonZord said:
I only just bought this game at the full price a couple weeks ago because of the server closures so that I can get these 2 achievements. Not foul mouthing with my language, but this is a piss take.
My situation exactly. Wanted to do the entire series but I guess not now. cry
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 03 September 17 at 21:28
JamP0und32 said:
BulgyDragonZord said:
My situation exactly. Wanted to do the entire series but I guess not now. cry
Cash-Grabbers bud.
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
DAN5KI97
DAN5KI97
Posted on 04 September 17 at 01:06
No way! angry same as the other guys. Thought we had like another month?
DAN5KI97
Connolly800
Connolly800
Posted on 04 September 17 at 01:22
DAN5KI97 said:
No way! angry same as the other guys. Thought we had like another month?
You weren't the only one. Had been planning to start it this month to get those 2 achievements out of the way.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 04 September 17 at 04:10
Well. Glad I hadn't bought this yet.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.