Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

FFXV's Regalia is Coming to Forza Horizon 3

AuthorMessage
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 28 July 17 at 20:23
It drives itself

Please click here to read the story: FFXV's Regalia is Coming to Forza Horizon 3
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 28 July 17 at 20:30
7.2 litre V12...Be glad the game doesn't make you pay for fuel.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 28 July 17 at 20:31
smile
KylKo
KylKo
Posted on 28 July 17 at 20:35
So I just hold the trigger and the steering's done for me, right? haha, I sure do admire FFXV, but the Regalia was such a terrible part of that game. Fill it up with gas, push it down the road, drive it without being able to steer... I can't believe they thought it would be anything but a nuisance. And let's not get started on the flying controls. 100% more interesting in Horizon, I'm sure.
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 28 July 17 at 20:47
Not sure why its coming but ill max out as much i can and do some drifts in it
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
HingedMonster
HingedMonster
Posted on 28 July 17 at 21:00
KylKo said:
So I just hold the trigger and the steering's done for me, right? haha, I sure do admire FFXV, but the Regalia was such a terrible part of that game. Fill it up with gas, push it down the road, drive it without being able to steer... I can't believe they thought it would be anything but a nuisance. And let's not get started on the flying controls. 100% more interesting in Horizon, I'm sure.
Don't feed the trolls
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 28 July 17 at 21:18
Ugliest dog I've seen in video games, and, description is misleading: "and FFXV will be gifted a free download through Xbox Live messaging", I didn't understand this part, I know they will not gift us FFXV, but this part seems to say so :/
Ho1d The Phone
Posted on 28 July 17 at 21:34
SweetArkhane said:
Ugliest dog I've seen in video games, and, description is misleading: "and FFXV will be gifted a free download through Xbox Live messaging", I didn't understand this part, I know they will not gift us FFXV, but this part seems to say so :/
“anyone who's played Horizon 3 and FFXV will have it sent to them in-game will be gifted a free download“

Its a bit messy but it states that you get the code for free if you played FH3 AND FFXV.
TheAnonymity
TheAnonymity
Posted on 28 July 17 at 21:41
21 ft..... bus-sized.
jotg05
jotg05
Posted on 28 July 17 at 22:12
So do you need to play FFXV is well or just Forza Horizon 3?
Dakrkplayer2
Dakrkplayer2
Posted on 28 July 17 at 22:52
I bet that the next sets challenges will have something do with car. Or I will played a game I do not like on a trueachievements stream.
.XBOX 4 LIFE. https://www.change.org/petitions/to-tell-microsoft-to-make-self-published-live-able-games-on-windows-phone-and-windows-8-and-tell-deve
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 28 July 17 at 23:25
jotg05 said:
Well it does say you have to have played Forza Horizon 3 AND FFXV. So work it out facepalm
SpudimusPrime89
Posted on 28 July 17 at 23:40
NawtyCawty said:
jotg05 said:
Well it does say you have to have played Forza Horizon 3 AND FFXV. So work it out facepalm
Well, if it was anything like the previous cross-promotion car in FM6 (the Fallout rocket car), yku would just need to play either game.
JieXY
JieXY
Posted on 29 July 17 at 00:14, Edited on 29 July 17 at 00:15 by JieXY
From Xbox.com,

The Regalia will be made available to everyone who has played Forza Horizon 3 (on Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Windows 10 PCs) and/or Final Fantasy XV (on Xbox One or Xbox One S) by August 1, 2017. For Forza Horizon 3 players, the Regalia will be sent to all players and will be redeemable through the in-game messaging system. Final Fantasy XV players will receive a code to redeem the Regalia in Forza Horizon 3 via the Xbox Live messaging system.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 29 July 17 at 00:28
NawtyCawty said:
jotg05 said:
Trying to be a smart ass, and being wrong. Gold.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Marcos Aspira
Marcos Aspira
Posted on 29 July 17 at 06:38, Edited on 29 July 17 at 06:39 by Marcos Aspira
laugh to bad I don't have any of them.
Davehx
Davehx
Posted on 29 July 17 at 11:50
Elyoh said:
NawtyCawty said:
jotg05 said:
Trying to be a smart ass, and being wrong. Gold.
Your ridicule should be directed at the newshound who failed to accurately give details, not NawtyCawty who interpreted the information we were given perfectly correctly. Maybe if Kevin Tavore had checked his facts and bothered to proofread his post, this wouldn't have happened.
Kevin Tavore said:
will have it sent to them in-game will be gifted a free download

is an example of the declining quality of news that has been appearing on TA recently
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 31 July 17 at 09:19
SweetArkhane said:
Think you need to try reading the whole of that sentence again, including the section before your quoted text - the article does not suggest you'll be gifted FFXV in any way facepalm
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 31 July 17 at 20:56
Stevo6483 said:
SweetArkhane said:
Think you need to try reading the whole of that sentence again, including the section before your quoted text - the article does not suggest you'll be gifted FFXV in any way facepalm
I'm sure there was a comma between "who's played Horizon 3" and "and FFXV", it may have been edited!

And I said that I knew that FFXV wouldn't be gifted to us, be indulgent to me, english is not my native language è_é
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 31 July 17 at 22:09
NawtyCawty said:
jotg05 said:
Whoever wrote this article is to blame as the official announcement clearly states "Forza Horizon 3 and/or Final Fantasy XV".
[Insert signature here.]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.