Game Discussion: BioShock (Xbox 360) Forum

Why are the completion times for Brass Balls mostly 0-1 hours?

AuthorMessage
Amedeus8
Amedeus8
Posted on 29 July 17 at 19:43
It requires a full playthrough of the game. Surely the time should reflect that?
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 29 July 17 at 21:05
Read the guide. It says there is a glitch to get it in 5 minutes.
Game On.
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 29 July 17 at 21:36, Edited on 29 July 17 at 21:38 by ThreeHaddock62
I think it's misleading. You still have to beat the game to get it. I'm only on the 1st level...I can't get it in 5 min. So, it's a semi-accurate, but misleading stat.
Hola
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 30 July 17 at 00:17
I get what's your saying and I agree but most people don't consider that. They consider their start to be their completed game save and rate it that way. Still "true" but not entirely. It's a grey area.
Game On.
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 30 July 17 at 01:27, Edited on 30 July 17 at 01:27 by FFX Brotherhood
It's similar to the Minecraft TU achievements. Some people have worlds with lots of resources and therefore can meet new requirements fairly quickly.

Other times people have to start new worlds; thus the timeframe for completion can vary massively.

For Bioshock though, you will need to do a full Playthrough
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Posted on 30 July 17 at 13:07
It does require a full playthrough if you're starting the game from fresh. As far as I remember though the "brass balls" achievement was added in an update, and could be unlocked simply by continuing your completed save on hard and turning off vita chambers.
So its an achievement that takes less than 10 minutes if you have a completed save file, or as long as a full game run if you're starting fresh.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.