Game Discussion: Fez

It's sad that the creator is such a douche

• Posted on 03 August 17 at 15:04Permalink
    ezhno said:
    misfit119 said:
    Then again complaining about people being interested in stuff on the internet is a hobby in and of itself so circle of life achieved I guess?
    This is true.

Our Afflictions said:
    You seem to care quite a bit seeing you came to the thread and are posting literal paragraphs in it. If you have a problem with people discussing what they want, click the remove from my threads button and get out.
    As opposed to... imaginary paragraphs?
    http://bit.ly/1ja0LE8

Leo Ascendent said:
    Sees post he doesn't have interest in, and is, in fact, against talking about because it's "old", clicks, reads, and comments anyway.
    More along the lines of 'this shit again?' when there's been literally no new developments regarding this whatsoever. But if people enjoy beating dead horses, who am I to judge.
    Nah bud, how many threads are there on TA, yet you just HAD to click, read, and comment. Don't play it off. I see tons of posts here I don't care about or think are wastes of time, but I just don't click them. Simple. wink
    youtube.com/leoascendent - Minecraft and Dungeon Defenders II Achievement vids are up, be sure to stop by and support your fellow hunters!
  • ezhnoezhno394,601
    Posted on 03 August 17 at 18:27, Edited on 03 August 17 at 18:28 by ezhnoPermalink
    Leo Ascendent said:
    Nah bud, how many threads are there on TA, yet you just HAD to click, read, and comment. Don't play it off. I see tons of posts here I don't care about or think are wastes of time, but I just don't click them. Simple. wink
    Actually, not once did I say I didn't care. Which is further refuted by my continued participation in the thread. I said I didn't understand why the topic was brought up now, and others gave their viewpoints on it. Although if the act of someone posting a few short paragraphs on a text only medium was so upsetting for you then it makes sense that you've not read them.

Oops, I've gone and made another one.
  • planting42planting421,430,653
    Posted on 04 August 17 at 02:26Permalink
    So no Fez II?

**ducks**
    https://www.trueachievements.com/event/GTASC-2017
  • ezhnoezhno394,601
    Posted on 04 August 17 at 02:59Permalink
    planting42 said:
    So no Fez II?

**ducks**
    Nah looks to be not. The guy rage quit himself out of the video game industry as if we were heartbroken that his 'genius' would never grace us again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.