Game Discussion: Dovetail Games Euro Fishing Forum

Specimen Bream 2017 Update

AuthorMessage
Spearmint Spaff
Posted on 31 July 17 at 20:33
Anyone managed to bag one since the latest update?

Closest I've got is 8lbs. I've tried both the large Spanish and English lake in various spots suggested on here and on YouTube to no avail.

Double large sweetcorn seems to mostly catch carp. The classic spot in the East of Spain has given me all the specimens except for the bream, did they change something in the last update? I've gotten 2 specimen roach, 2 specimen cats, 2 specimen carp, 1 specimen tench but zero of the bream out of that spot.

St John's lake left hand weeds seemed a little better for getting bream but still lots of carp and the bream aren't that big.

Any help would be appreciated - enjoying the game but the actual game mechanics behind focusing on a particular species is poor. To add to that I caught a 1 lbs roach on a size 6 hook earlier, that shouldn't happen!

Tight lines, wet nets.
SPACE ODDITY
SPACE ODDITY
Posted on 01 August 17 at 08:26
Specimen Bream is the hardest fish for most people. Some have had to invest over 100 hours chasing that fish, so I doubt the latest update has done anything to prevent you getting him. RNG can be soul destroying on this game, so be prepared to spend a lot more then the 27 hours you currently have on this game. Good luck.
QUAKE 4 Number One GRAW Solo Number OneT
I ASK NO ONE
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 03 August 17 at 07:15
U need the specimen bream in Foundry Dock if ur going for completion and that will net u the cheev. I have caught it several times with random baits. It will show eventually while going after all the other boss fish in Foundry. 100% of the games achievements can be gained at Foundry DLC.
I ASK NO ONE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.