Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Final Fantasy XV Magitek Exosuits Ready For Use In July's Free Update

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 01 August 17 at 00:23
The popular Moogle Chocobo Carnival is also back in town

Please click here to read the story: Final Fantasy XV Magitek Exosuits Ready For Use In July's Free Update
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 August 17 at 02:03
I see people are unlocking the achievements.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 01 August 17 at 02:21
I think it's about time to give this game a spin,

Getting the season pass for this and Mafia 3 tonight.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 August 17 at 04:21
BigNev44 said:

Awesome! rock
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 01 August 17 at 04:33
"Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!"
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 August 17 at 04:39
TearsOfAClown9 said:
They've ditched the rainbow suits for a Dark Souls look.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 01 August 17 at 05:28
That's crazy that they took that approach but i can't blame them especially when the PR movie peeps contacted them.Allgorhythm said:
BigNev44 said:

Awesome! rock
Square deserves it, i'm loving how much they are supporting the game.

toast
FierceBullit753
Posted on 01 August 17 at 06:08
I miss the power ranger colours but it had to be done unfortunately
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 August 17 at 08:21
BigNev44 said:
That's crazy that they took that approach but i can't blame them especially when the PR movie peeps contacted them.Allgorhythm said:
BigNev44 said:

Awesome! rock
Square deserves it, i'm loving how much they are supporting the game.

toast
I just finished the latest title update so I'm all caught up with achievements until the Ignis DLC comes out in Dec.
DarkeyedGriever
Posted on 01 August 17 at 12:29
I've only just started playing this about two weeks ago and am loving it. Wish I had started it when it came out but am finally on the bandwagon. Im really glad to see they continue to support this game with both paid and free content.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 01 August 17 at 12:57
TearsOfAClown9 said:
Power Rangers, Morphing Time!!
TWiN$ 777
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 01 August 17 at 16:24
Alahert said:
TearsOfAClown9 said:
Power Rangers, Morphing Time!!
They just look like Cyborgs now. You don't have to use them. I got the title update's two achievements without using them.

The original Magitek suits looked pretty goofy but, at least, they looked better than the suits in the Lionsgate film. BTW, the film bombed, at the box office, partly because of its unoriginality--an ironic footnote to the claim of copyright infringement. It's really an issue of the pot calling the kettle black. Masked heroes in colored costumes were around long before Saban kluged a Japanese TV series with western actors. I'm not saying that FFXV was not guilty of a little borrowing from Power Rangers but one has to admit that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is a series based on copyright infringement. laugh
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 02 August 17 at 13:44
Spawn and Venom inspired? Square enix needs to die now, haha. Expecting ground breaking titles like ff7 is too much to ask since the new staff are too stupid. The combat is a joke; play lotf, souls or the surge for combat. It's only good if you're a Chinese guy who can relate to driving an expensive car with his lovers.

I would have loved it if it were called something else, but when it shares the final fantasy name, I expect rpg perfection in every way. What I got was a subpar experience that only the 13 trilogy and type-0 were able to get close to.

Let final fantasy just die now... The name is no longer in competent hands, but in the hands of mentally challenged, no creativity goofs who have never played a final fantasy... I might cry for real when they slaughter the good name of ff7... I won't be able to look at it... I feel it'll be too much to handle to see one of the greats butchered and mangled as badly as the last abortions to have hit the market...
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 02 August 17 at 16:16
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Spawn and Venom inspired? Square enix needs to die now, haha. Expecting ground breaking titles like ff7 is too much to ask since the new staff are too stupid. The combat is a joke; play lotf, souls or the surge for combat. It's only good if you're a Chinese guy who can relate to driving an expensive car with his lovers.

I would have loved it if it were called something else, but when it shares the final fantasy name, I expect rpg perfection in every way. What I got was a subpar experience that only the 13 trilogy and type-0 were able to get close to.

Let final fantasy just die now... The name is no longer in competent hands, but in the hands of mentally challenged, no creativity goofs who have never played a final fantasy... I might cry for real when they slaughter the good name of ff7... I won't be able to look at it... I feel it'll be too much to handle to see one of the greats butchered and mangled as badly as the last abortions to have hit the market...
Ouch--harsh!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.