Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Summer Games 2017 is Coming to Overwatch

AuthorMessage
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 03 August 17 at 17:38
Skins on skins man

Please click here to read the story: Summer Games 2017 is Coming to Overwatch

Credit goes to Otaku Panda cx for this story
LiquidMercuri
LiquidMercuri
Posted on 03 August 17 at 18:02
I was a bit worried that when they announced that the old skins were coming back, that they might not bring any new ones but it seems that there will be new ones too! Also competitive lucioball? That should be interesting, I wonder if we will earn the comp currency from that?
m jord fenix
m jord fenix
Posted on 03 August 17 at 18:34
Awesome, those Lucioball achievements don't seem too bad either. I can finally pick up the McCree skin I've been wanting as well
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 03 August 17 at 19:05
American McCree is so badass. Will be quite a dilemma to choose between him and Blackwatch.
AngloSaxton
AngloSaxton
Posted on 03 August 17 at 21:06
I hope that when they bring back the other events that they bring back their achievements too! I missed a couple in the Uprising event and I'd love another shot at them.
Up the Villa!
m jord fenix
m jord fenix
Posted on 03 August 17 at 22:13
Yeah same here, I missed a couple Junkenstein achievements in the Halloween event so hopefully can get those when it comes back in October
Heartagram07
Heartagram07
Posted on 04 August 17 at 01:13
AngloSaxton said:
I hope that when they bring back the other events that they bring back their achievements too! I missed a couple in the Uprising event and I'd love another shot at them.
This was posted on Reddit a while back:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6bwrvj/roverwatc...

Seems like the good news for those of us that still need some of those 'unobtainable' achievements is that they will be bringing back all those events and seeing how to improve/add to them.

We shouldn’t just press a reset button and make an event from new, it should be the same event that you remember from last year, but maybe we modify some things that weren’t working and add some content. I think the next year will just be refining the events that we have, rather than adding new ones, but I would never take adding a new event off the table.
Curious to see if they add more/new achievements to the returning (i.e. Junkenstein on Legendary difficulty) events or not...
Tveilor
Tveilor
Posted on 04 August 17 at 05:12
LiquidMercuri said:
I wonder if we will earn the comp currency from that?
Confirmed, https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/893174886390046720
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
Michel
Michel
Posted on 04 August 17 at 12:09
Anyone understands the air 3 meter achievement?
Epilepsy Sucks
Posted on 05 August 17 at 01:39
Michel said:
Anyone understands the air 3 meter achievement?
The ult works differently in LB now. You're faster and jump higher. My thoughts is that maybe you can get credit for it even if you weren't the original person who hit the ball by booping it second. It would be similar to how you're credited with kill after only doing 7 damage. It would be similar to an assist.
King Kong is *The Room* of video games.
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 07 August 17 at 06:36
Only one more day!
Banana Big Boys
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.