Lists

Forum for a load of useful lists

List of X1 Remastered / Repackaged Games

• LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,109
    Posted on 08 March 18 at 18:18, Edited on 08 March 18 at 18:21 by LuckyKant
    Allgorhythm said:
    I'd be interested in any information about Final Fantasy XV and FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION. I assume they do not stack. I know the Royal Edition comes with all the previously released DLCs. However, I don't know all the details of what differentiates the latest edition from the original.
    Me too. I will look into and see what I can find out. Pretty sure they don't stack. As far as I know, it adds new areas, first person mode, season pass DLC but not the latest two packs.

Amazon say:
    Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins - all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia
    A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia
    A new accessory that can activate the new action "Armiger Unleashed" - players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned
    A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis' perspective
    More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
    All current season pass content including: EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES** and EPISODE IGNIS
    Archive - players can review the "Cosmogony" stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world
    I have the deluxe edition as a gift from the wife. I am extremely hesitant to sell it and get the RE with the SP. The SP never goes on sale and even if I have RE, I don't have all the DLC.
    This post may be sarcastic.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,134
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 03:19
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    I have the deluxe edition as a gift from the wife. I am extremely hesitant to sell it and get the RE with the SP. The SP never goes on sale and even if I have RE, I don't have all the DLC.
    I got the physical deluxe edition. Later, when the digital went on sale I got that, too, for convenience. I put the disc back in the great steelcase. I got the season pass. I'm curious what will happen when I fire up the Royal Edition. Does it load up all my old save files or do I start with a clean slate?
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 11:52
    It must export the saves. The achievement list was renamed to Royal Edition a while ago.

I have decided to wait on buying it. It doesn’t contain all the DLC and more DLC is coming. I am confident a complete edition will be released in 2019, or even for Christmas 2018.
    This post may be sarcastic.
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 15 September 18 at 08:40
    I’m hoping they come as a whole package.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads