Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Wireless Controllers and Xbox Wireless Adaptor for Windows 10 Revealed

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 03 August 17 at 23:44
Get yours in Green/Grey, Volcano Shadow Special Edition, or Patrol Tech Special Edition

Please click here to read the story: New Xbox Wireless Controllers and Xbox Wireless Adaptor for Windows 10 Revealed
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 03 August 17 at 23:48
That Patrol Tech one is sweet, especially with the rubberized grips. I love those on my Forza controller.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. * I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 03 August 17 at 23:51
I'm currently playing with the Recon Tech which I think is the best controller after the Elite and it only costs about half what the Elite does. So, I'm looking forward to the Patrol Tech. Not only does the Recon Tech have the rubberized diamond grip that made the Lunar White and the Forza 6 special edition controllers so good, but it is also textured on the front for a very good grip. It looks like the Patrol Tech shares that same design.
XwolfanX
XwolfanX
Posted on 03 August 17 at 23:58
when its coming to Mexico ? any one knows ?
XwolfanX so, why steam has the low cost digital games out ther?
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 04 August 17 at 00:07
honestly, what a load of shit. The patrol tech looks almost the same as the recon tech that I already have. lol.... load of shit...
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 04 August 17 at 00:36
I like the new adaptor, old one is way too big.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 04 August 17 at 00:43
This spelling of adapter makes me want to die. Controllers look nice enough I guess, good to have some more options for the inevitable future of my Elite giving up on life.
What can change the nature of a man?
Whos Jent
Whos Jent
Posted on 04 August 17 at 00:46
The Patrol tech and Green/Grey look the best to me
LORDOFDOOKIE69
Posted on 04 August 17 at 00:49
I personally don't like any of these. I also had the same issue with most of the colors available when making my custom controller on the xbox site.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 04 August 17 at 00:56
Young and Dope said:
The Patrol tech and Green/Grey look the best to me
The Green/Grey has a textured grip which (IMHO) is not as good as the diamond rubberized grip of the Patrol Tech.
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 04 August 17 at 01:15
That red one though rockrock
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 04 August 17 at 01:19
TearsOfAClown9 said:
That red one though rockrock
I like the look of the shadow series and the red controller looks cool. However, the shadow controllers including the new one feature the textured grip which (IMHO) is not as good as the rubberized diamond grip of the Patrol Tech.
xSTAGGERxLEEx
xSTAGGERxLEEx
Posted on 04 August 17 at 01:40
Allgorhythm said:
I'm currently playing with the Recon Tech which I think is the best controller after the Elite and it only costs about half what the Elite does. So, I'm looking forward to the Patrol Tech. Not only does the Recon Tech have the rubberized diamond grip that made the Lunar White and the Forza 6 special edition controllers so good, but it is also textured on the front for a very good grip. It looks like the Patrol Tech shares that same design.
I love my recon, but then I got an elite for fathers day and only use that now... but the recon feels great in the hand no doubt
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 04 August 17 at 01:46
xSTAGGERxLEEx said:
I love my recon, but then I got an elite for fathers day and only use that now... but the recon feels great in the hand no doubt
I feel that all controllers will eventually wear out. I have two Elite controllers. One, I got separately and one I got with the XBox One Elite console. They are, I feel, the best X1 controllers but I like to use the Elite controller sparingly--saving it for games where the controller really matters. Before the Recon Tech came out earlier this year, I had been using the Lunar White as my main controller because of its rubberized diamond grip.
DutRank
DutRank
Posted on 04 August 17 at 02:10
After ordering from the Xbox Design Labs I'll never buy a retail controller again. Sure it's $20-$30 more expensive but you have full control to have whatever color combo you want.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 04 August 17 at 03:29
I don't know about you guys but Im really excited for the new Xbox Wireless Adaptor for Windows 10 clap headspin
Big Ell
Big Ell
Posted on 04 August 17 at 04:37
It's spelled adapter. With an e, not an o. Holy crap, now you have all the commenters spelling it wrong.
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 04 August 17 at 04:37
Volcano Shadow
Mr Whiteshirt
Mr Whiteshirt
Posted on 04 August 17 at 05:07
Awesome, more controller options is always welcome. My Lunar White controller left bumper broke off after thousands and thousands of hours of gaming.

Off topic: Adaptor and Adapter are both acceptable spellings of the word.
J Pinder
J Pinder
Posted on 04 August 17 at 05:19
I like the look of the new adaptor. OR maybe I will just get the patrol tech. I have been looking for a new controller with Bluetooth capability... but with as many controllers as I have, the adaptor might be the best (and cheapest) way.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.