Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Tacoma Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 06 August 17 at 10:16
    Please use this thread to discuss the Tacoma walkthrough
  • KleptoJackKleptoJack326,233
    Posted on 27 August 17 at 22:56
    Very easy 100%, anything you miss you can return and get later.
  • Posted on 19 April 18 at 08:23
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • SassyStoicSassyStoic217,148
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 21:03
    I can get to this one after I do I, Hope. Maybe the middle or end of January?
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,233,835
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 23:58
    NerdisaurusRex said:
    I can get to this one after I do I, Hope. Maybe the middle or end of January?
    If that's still the case when you finish that walkthrough, PM me and I can sort it out after.
  • Posted on 10 January 19 at 15:43
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Tacoma Walkthrough
  • NuvaliNuvali211,291
    Posted on 10 May 19 at 21:23
    Great walkthrough!
  • frenchmau5frenchmau5350,914
    Posted on 11 May 19 at 10:18
    Just followed this to a T. Great walk through. Thanks a lot
  • Posted on 12 May 19 at 12:22
    Good walkthrough however it misses one thing which prevents 2 achievements at the end - accessing the administrators office in the conference room next to the party table.

Without entering this room and viewing the AR desktop inside you won't get either the 'ARdcore' achievement nor the 'Master of unlocking' achievement.

Code for the room is 1228, you can watch her enter it by watching the AR recovery a little before the explosion (or its apparently on or in some book in her quarters but i can't confirm - i just did the watch her thing)
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,233,835
    Posted on 12 May 19 at 12:36
    I just scanned the walkthrough, pretty sure exactly what you're talking about is in it under the Personel section.
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy461,076
    Posted on 12 May 19 at 13:44
    sirtra said:
    Good walkthrough however it misses one thing which prevents 2 achievements at the end - accessing the administrators office in the conference room next to the party table.

Without entering this room and viewing the AR desktop inside you won't get either the 'ARdcore' achievement nor the 'Master of unlocking' achievement.

Code for the room is 1228, you can watch her enter it by watching the AR recovery a little before the explosion (or its apparently on or in some book in her quarters but i can't confirm - i just did the watch her thing)
    As Dang3R said - it's the third paragraph in the Personnel section.
  • ANARCHIANANARCHIAN83,032
    Posted on 20 June 19 at 03:02
    very helpful. thanks
  • sam leedssam leeds325,503
    Posted on 04 January 20 at 20:01
    Just a heads up as of 4th jan, playing on xbox one there are seems to only be 8 V-T messages. After using a youtube guide which shows 9/9 messages, the one that seems to be missing from the xbox version is the one before you go down the ramp into Operations centre. Hope this helps.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.