The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: August 8th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Fire Hawk D
Fire Hawk D
Posted on 08 August 17 at 12:27
Cemetery Girls said:
The only Devastation I see is Activision pricing on Transformers.
Shots fired.

Again, no XBLA titles on sale. I'm gonna just buying them at full price.
Guidality
Guidality
Posted on 08 August 17 at 12:50
No borderlands dlc to go with the games on sale...way to capitalize
matdan
matdan
Posted on 08 August 17 at 13:00
Guidality said:
DLC is free with Xbox One install of the BC game.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
YouCantSaveHer
Posted on 08 August 17 at 13:03
Max Payne 3 for 9.99 lol.
I got that and the season pass for 6 bucks 2 years ago on store.
And you can find a physical copy for 3.99
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 08 August 17 at 13:24
Activision thinks too highly of their shit. It's all the same recycled crap that they seem to think deserves those price points. I wish people would stop buying from them... It's just ridiculous.
Falcon12727
Falcon12727
Posted on 08 August 17 at 13:27
matdan said:
Guidality said:
For the first game, this is true. The second one, you will still need to purchase the DLC.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 08 August 17 at 13:39
Falcon12727 said:
matdan said:
Guidality said:
For the first game, this is true. The second one, you will still need to purchase the DLC.
They didn't specify second one but the 2nd ones DLC was on sale recently.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Lazy with Style
Posted on 08 August 17 at 13:46
I missed "Worms" in past sales and will grab it now. Its a fun little game. Finished Worms 2: Armageddon on PS3 (when it was on sale on PSN) and was a bit annoyed by all the DLC. This one is a much faster completion smile.
Stylish Laziness
SPEKSNKdoaf78
Posted on 08 August 17 at 14:19
Well I guess that with the money that I didn't used last week and which of course am not gonna use this week for any purchase from the live store that I can purchase my copy of Code of Princess for the 3DS, thank you Mocosoft laugh
AKA Swede
AKA Swede
Posted on 08 August 17 at 15:01
I just want XBLA games put on sale each week.
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
SojerManLanLIVE
Posted on 08 August 17 at 15:17
MisterRareSteak said:
DeadlyName007 said:
I have my fingers crossed for GTA San Andreas to go BC soon even if the port to 360 is so poor. I prefer it over nothing.

I have so many good memories from this game and I never get bored replaying it. smile
Same. Time to pick it up this time I think. It's about due to go BC, along with LA Noire. Also, never know when it will be de-listed due to licensed music.
GTA: SA is NOT going to be delisted. First patch deleted that music.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 08 August 17 at 15:31
AKA Swede said:
I just want XBLA games put on sale each week.
+1 The games are quite old but still very playable. I think the XBLA program was one of the things that made the XBox great. Weekly sales would be a nice nod to this XBox legacy.
StormyAsh0450
StormyAsh0450
Posted on 08 August 17 at 15:56
TobyLinn said:
If I have never played Red Dead Redemption, but played similar open world games like Fallout or RPGs, which this be a good deal for me? I've always been interested in trying this game.
My opinion - If you've NEVER played Red Dead Redemption before, it's decent value even when not on sale. At $5, you can't go wrong. But be aware it's not exactly like Fallout or RPGs, it's more like Grand Theft Pinto. (The horse, not the car!)
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 08 August 17 at 16:40, Edited on 08 August 17 at 16:41 by Figbender
MisterRareSteak said:
DeadlyName007 said:
I have my fingers crossed for GTA San Andreas to go BC soon even if the port to 360 is so poor. I prefer it over nothing.

I have so many good memories from this game and I never get bored replaying it. smile
Same. Time to pick it up this time I think. It's about due to go BC, along with LA Noire. Also, never know when it will be de-listed due to licensed music.
Rockstar has enough money to keep their licenses, i dont recall any of their games ever being pulled because of that. Either that or theyd remove the music.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 08 August 17 at 16:45
Nothing interesting roll
TWiN$ 777
ThreeKingdomsR
Posted on 08 August 17 at 18:55
I loved Worms. Fun game and an easy 200gs.
M4DE IN W4LE5
Posted on 08 August 17 at 22:51
FFS get some arcade titles in there , forget your forzas and farming simulators. utter shite.
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 08 August 17 at 23:00
It seems they have caught on to us making fun of how often the Rockstar, Borderlands, and Transformers games go on sale, and they decided to put them all on sale together! laugh
Among the best in my state and the world. I blog about it, and I tweet about things I take interest in: @Cornerscout
Julz D 01
Julz D 01
Posted on 09 August 17 at 21:53
SojerManLanLIVE said:
MisterRareSteak said:
DeadlyName007 said:

GTA: SA is NOT going to be delisted. First patch deleted that music.
What music?
Iceman2pnt0
Iceman2pnt0
Posted on 10 August 17 at 18:27
Digital sales never seem to have any rhyme or reason to them. Last year I bought the transformers war for cybertron/fall of cybertron bundle for $11. Now, in a sale full of transformers titles, war for cybertron is not even on sale, and fall of cybertron is being sold for $18?

Meanwhile on the X1, fall of cybertron is ported over for a ridiculous $50, and is put on sale for $30. facepalm
Finally gaming on the One.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.