Bug Reports - Archive Forum

Archive of Bug Reports

Server Shutdown Notifications Never Received

Fixed
AuthorMessage
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 08 August 17 at 15:28
The TA Pro feature for Server Shutdown Notifications does not appear to work. I've not received any notifications, despite having the setting enabled, and it doesn't appear to matter if I own or don't own the game. My co-worker also confirmed that he did not receive a notification for Xbox Fitness, despite having the setting enabled, and found out it was shut down after the fact.
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 08 August 17 at 21:00
I'm apparently experiencing this bug also. I have Server Shutdown notifications set to All Games, yet I've never received such a message. I have Challenges and Unobtainable Flags also set to All Games; for those, I have received several messages.
Yin
Yin
Posted on 08 August 17 at 21:15
Logged. This should probably be fixed soon, I can't imagine the number of people who might be similarly relying on this feature.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 29 August 17 at 00:35
This is now fixed. Notify for Neverwinter (HK) went out today.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 29 August 17 at 12:09
In regards to this notice, why did I get a PM?

It said that I have interest in this game but the game is not in my game collection, subscriptions etc.?

How does GI send these out? For all games because the wording is poor if that is the case.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 29 August 17 at 12:48
In your Site Settings for Pro, there's an option. Likely have it set to All Games.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 29 August 17 at 12:51
I will take a look. Thanks.
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 29 August 17 at 13:11
I also received my first Server Closure notification. Just wanted to confirm the problem is fixed for me since I posted above.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 29 August 17 at 13:22
Shadow Kisuragi said:
In your Site Settings for Pro, there's an option. Likely have it set to All Games.
Under Game Notifications, not Pro. There is not a Pro tab.

Thanks, though. Left it on.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 29 August 17 at 13:47
My bad. That's correct. It's a Pro feature though.
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 06 September 17 at 17:40, Edited on 06 September 17 at 17:43 by BulletLukey
We thought it was pro, but it isn't. Here is the direct link to the setting.
LuckyConquerer2 said:
How does GI send these out? For all games because the wording is poor if that is the case.
It is sent out automatically just after midnight (BST). The PM will include all games that was set that day (Before Midnight).
Since this is now fixed & being sent out, lets us know if anything needs fixing up in it. smile
You've had control of this ship the whole time! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 07 September 17 at 19:39
Add SQL agent job to call Notifications_ServerClosure daily
https://www.trueachievements.com/siteupdates
You've had control of this ship the whole time! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?
Information Posted on 11 September 17 at 20:30
This post was archived by Yin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.