Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden NFL 18 Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 09 August 17 at 00:09
40 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Madden NFL 18 Achievement List Revealed
Shinwasha
Shinwasha
Posted on 09 August 17 at 00:24
Ultimate team doesn't look too bad so seems like something that can be completed.
I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
MitRialb
MitRialb
Posted on 09 August 17 at 00:35
No Good on Paper or Mut Super Bowl. Thank the maker
Mystic Typh00n
Posted on 09 August 17 at 00:41
Mike Evans legacy award

Mama we made it
How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
JBlovesTHBK
740,782 740,782 GamerScore
JBlovesTHBK
Posted on 09 August 17 at 00:43
Wow the easiest madden in years
Silvery Death
Silvery Death
Posted on 09 August 17 at 00:49
Second straight year with out the pain in the butt MUT achievements, thank the lord!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom3yzbUaMRPgeHVhLlPvjw (My Youtube Channel)
CWickline18
CWickline18
Posted on 09 August 17 at 01:24
looks easy
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 09 August 17 at 01:29
Can't believe they created a purposefully unobtainable achievement. How on earth is anyone expected to win with the Browns?
capicawl
capicawl
Posted on 09 August 17 at 02:52
xPut Name Herex said:
Can't believe they created a purposefully unobtainable achievement. How on earth is anyone expected to win with the Browns?
laugh savage!

And there is no gauntlet achievement this year. It'll be on my GameFly queue.
Shinwasha
Shinwasha
Posted on 09 August 17 at 03:09
xPut Name Herex said:
They can be my career mode team and take them to the super bowl and win it.
I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 09 August 17 at 03:38, Edited on 09 August 17 at 03:59 by N0T PENNYS B0AT
Only bad one is to activate two team chemistries. That one is always a bit grindy/pay-to-win. But they know that, of course.
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 09 August 17 at 03:50
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Only bad one is to activate two team chemistries. That none is always a bit grindy/pay-to-win. But they know that, of course.
I don't end up getting Madden until it enters the EA Vault, but don't they give you like two free chemistry options to start with?
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 09 August 17 at 03:59
xPut Name Herex said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Only bad one is to activate two team chemistries. That none is always a bit grindy/pay-to-win. But they know that, of course.
I don't end up getting Madden until it enters the EA Vault, but don't they give you like two free chemistry options to start with?
To activate two at once you have to build your team's stats up quite a bit which can be done over the course of many games or several dollars. You open the mode with one chemistry of your choosing but a second chemistry is locked until a particular progress checkpoint is made.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 09 August 17 at 04:44
No MUT and thankfully NO "Good on Paper" - Longshot might take a gew journeys if it isnt planned very carefully with a good guide so might wait just a week before starting!....
Mystic Typh00n
Posted on 09 August 17 at 04:47
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
xPut Name Herex said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
To activate two at once you have to build your team's stats up quite a bit which can be done over the course of many games or several dollars. You open the mode with one chemistry of your choosing but a second chemistry is locked until a particular progress checkpoint is made.
Hi

Avid MUT player. It definitely will be pretty easy this year. Don't sweat it tbh.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 09 August 17 at 05:04
What makes it easier this year? I avoid the mode for the most part. I still prefer Franchise.
Mystic Typh00n
Posted on 09 August 17 at 05:11
More tiers of chemistries ( every team has their own, and you can use bronze players for them as well it seems) , so I'm assuming you'll just need to reach tier 1 with any two which shouldn't be bad at all.
Gerbasgamer
Gerbasgamer
Posted on 09 August 17 at 08:37
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
xPut Name Herex said:
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
It was much faster in Madden NFL 17. Took me 30min to an hour to get the achievement.
maguzzolo
maguzzolo
Posted on 09 August 17 at 08:59
No Gauntlet this time?
Really tempted to go D1 this year, Longshot seems really cool.
gmurda33
gmurda33
Posted on 09 August 17 at 11:35
oh man, depending on what the longshot mode entails, this looks to be about as easy as madden 17
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.