Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Batman: The Enemy Within Episode 1 Review

• WillCBlogsWillCBlogs242,983
    Posted on 09 August 17 at 23:36Permalink
    Couldn't wait for my first impressions huh Mark? laugh
  • NateCCRNNateCCRN284,238
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 00:09Permalink
    Very nice review. Can't wait to get to it.
  • EinhanderEinhander344,490
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 00:12Permalink
    smile
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,048,207
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 00:41Permalink
    I'm very much impressed by this game. Will go back to the original Batman as I never finished that beyond the first episode.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,828,295
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 02:26Permalink
    Feels like this one came out a little too quickly after the last one...

Oh look, Life Is Strange is dropping in 3 weeks.
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 02:51Permalink
    Maybe i missed it but will there be a physical release for this game?
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,048,207
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 03:13Permalink
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    Medium states "Physical and Digital" on the TA page, so presumably yes.
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 03:40Permalink
    I just recently got into the Telltale games. Starting off with the Batman (season 1), then Borderlands, and now playing the Guardians of the Galaxy. These games are so much fun, plus the achievements are a breeze. I bought the season pass to this when it came out, can't wait to start it.
  • quorumzquorumz336,147
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 05:02Permalink
    I loved the episode, very well written and done. So much better then the guardians of the galaxy crap :)
    Quorumz
  • neeker75neeker751,005,794
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 06:22Permalink
    Very enjoyable Episode 1. Seems like there'd be a villain in every episode until the final reveal of John Doe in the final one.
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 08:21Permalink
    LifeSuxPlayHALO said:
    I just recently got into the Telltale games. Starting off with the Batman (season 1), then Borderlands, and now playing the Guardians of the Galaxy. These games are so much fun, plus the achievements are a breeze. I bought the season pass to this when it came out, can't wait to start it.
    you should check out the various movie ones they have in your into tht sort of thing. harry potter. { 2 games} indiana jones, lord of the rings, back to the future,the new jurrastic world
    budah
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 08:58Permalink
    I actually loved the formula from the first game so if that's the only negative for this I'm excited for it. I normally wait til the entire thing is out before purchasing these days though.
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 12:16Permalink
    morphable freak said:
    LifeSuxPlayHALO said:
    you should check out the various movie ones they have in your into tht sort of thing. harry potter. { 2 games} indiana jones, lord of the rings, back to the future,the new jurrastic world
    I got extremely excited at the sight of a Harry Potter Telltale game, but I am finding nothing on TA or even on Telltale's website...Can you point me in the right direction?
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 12:55Permalink
    Z Squared91 said:
    morphable freak said:
    LifeSuxPlayHALO said:
    I got extremely excited at the sight of a Harry Potter Telltale game, but I am finding nothing on TA or even on Telltale's website...Can you point me in the right direction?
    The commenter is doing what a lot of people do in confusing Telltale games with TT Games, the team behind the LEGO games. Most of the named properties are LEGO games, though there are Telltale productions of Jurassic Park and Bwck to the Future, but they're more puzzle oriented than the more recent stuff.
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 13:22Permalink
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    Z Squared91 said:
    morphable freak said:
    LifeSuxPlayHALO said:
    The commenter is doing what a lot of people do in confusing Telltale games with TT Games, the team behind the LEGO games. Most of the named properties are LEGO games, though there are Telltale productions of Jurassic Park and Bwck to the Future, but they're more puzzle oriented than the more recent stuff.
    Ah okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Telltale adds the Harry Potter universe to their collection...one can hope, at least.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483203,297
    Posted on 10 August 17 at 14:37Permalink
    ^ I was going to say.... most of them are Lego games. Was half expecting Star Wars to get a mention.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 10 August 17 at 15:13Permalink
    Z Squared91 said:
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    Z Squared91 said:
    morphable freak said:
    LifeSuxPlayHALO said:
    A Telltale Harry Potter game would be awesome! ...I'm definitely going to go through all the Telltale games, except maybe The Walking Dead. I never got into the show so I feel like I'd be completely lost if I played the game.

Ah okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Telltale adds the Harry Potter universe to their collection...one can hope, at least.
  • EvcEvc584,395 584,395 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 August 17 at 13:40Permalink
    Loved the first episode, best thing is, there is NO LAG whatsoever. Game plays smooth unlike last seasons game and other Telltale games. Played on PS4 as well, no lag.
  • Posted on 12 August 17 at 11:04Permalink
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    TearsOfAClown9 said:
    Medium states "Physical and Digital" on the TA page, so presumably yes.
    Gamestop has the physical release listed for October 3rd.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.