Game Discussion: Lies of Astaroth Forum

1st Anniversary Celebration Aug. 11th - Aug. 24th

AuthorMessage
Matt DB87
Matt DB87
Posted on 11 August 17 at 08:02
It’s been one year since Lies of Astaroth was first released on Xbox One. We are thankful for all of your long-time support, and have prepare a set of exciting events for you!

■ Event I: Consecutively Login for Great Rewards

■ Time: From Aug.12th, 2017 00:00:00 to Aug.18th, 2017 23:59:59 (Server Time)

■ Details:

During the event period, if you consecutively login for the following days, you’ll be rewarded the corresponding rewards:

1 Day: Crystal * 51, Scrap of Universal 4-Star Card * 11, Scrap of Universal 5-Star Card * 1;

2 Days: Crystal * 71, Scrap of Universal 4-Star Card * 11, Scrap of Universal 5-Star Card * 1;

3 Days: Crystal * 91, Scrap of Universal 4-Star Card * 11, Scrap of Universal 5-Star Card * 2;

4 Days: Crystal * 111, Scrap of Universal 4-Star Card * 11, 4-Star Card Mirror Monster;

5 Days: Crystal * 131, Scrap of Universal 4-Star Card * 11, Scrap of Universal 5-Star Card * 3;

6 Days: Crystal * 151, Scrap of Universal 4-Star Card * 11, Scrap of Universal 5-Star Card * 3;

7 Days: Crystal * 201, Scrap of Universal 4-Star Card * 11, Scrap of Universal 5-Star Card * 5.

■ Event II: Card Collection - Magic Mechanical Navigator

■ Time: From Aug.11th, 2017 00:00:00 to Aug.17th, 2017 23:59:59 (Server Time)

■ Details:

During the event period, you’ll get a rare 5-Star card Magic Mechanical Navigator by collecting the following 6 cards:

Shadow Soldier : can be obtained from Starter Pack
Sword Knight : can be obtained from Crystal Pack and Magic Ticket
Witch : can be obtained from Starter Pack and Time Limit Pack
Assassin : can be obtained from Tower and Time Limit Pack
Necromancer : can be obtained from Thief and Time Limit Pack
Moon Goddess : can be obtained from Crystal Pack

Even if you haven’t collected all of the above 6 cards, you can get rewards for collecting some of them:

Shadow Soldier + Witch + Assassin = Valkyrie Martyr
Sword Knight + Assassin + Necromancer = Love Messenger

■ Note:

The rewards can be claimed MULTIPLE times.
You can claim the rewards through Mission>Card Collection.
The cards that were obtained before the event will not be counted.
The average chance of the above cards in Packs:

Shadow Soldier : 3.3% in each Starter Pack
Sword Knight : 6.7% in each Crystal Pack / 3.3% in each Magic Ticket
Witch : 1.67% in each Starter Pack / 1.25% in each Time Limit Pack
Assassin : 5% in each Time Limit Pack
Necromancer : 2.5% in each Time Limit Pack
Moon Goddess : 3.3% in each Crystal Pack

■ Event III: Card Collection - Cait Sith

■ Time: From Aug.18th, 2017 00:00:00 to Aug.24th, 2017 23:59:59 (Server Time)

■ Details:

During the event period, you’ll get a rare 5-Star card Cait Sith by collecting the following 6 cards:

Cait Sith·Kindness : can be obtained from Starter Pack
Cait Sith·Charm : can be obtained from Crystal Pack and Magic Ticket
Cait Sith·Courage : can be obtained from Starter Pack and Time Limit Pack
Cait Sith·Confidence : can be obtained from Tower and Time Limit Pack
Cait Sith·Modest : can be obtained from Thief and Time Limit Pack
Cait Sith·Elegance : can be obtained from Crystal Pack

Even if you haven’t collected all of the above 6 cards, you can get rewards for collecting some of them:

Cait Sith·Kindness + Cait Sith·Courage + Cait Sith·Confidence = Demonic Butcher
Cait Sith·Charm + Cait Sith·Confidence + Cait Sith·Modest = Smug

■ Note:

The rewards can be claimed MULTIPLE times.
You can claim the rewards through Mission>Card Collection.
The cards that were obtained before the event will not be counted.
The average chance of the above cards in Packs:

Cait Sith·Kindness : 3.3% in each Starter Pack
Cait Sith·Charm : 6.7% in each Crystal Pack / 3.3% in each Magic Ticket
Cait Sith·Courage : 1.67% in each Starter Pack / 1.25% in each Time Limit Pack
Cait Sith·Confidence : 5% in each Time Limit Pack
Cait Sith·Modest : 2.5% in each Time Limit Pack
Cait Sith·Elegance : 3.3% in each Crystal Pack

■ Event IV: Magic of Scraps

■ Time: From Aug.11th, 2017 00:00:00 to Aug.24th, 2017 23:59:59 (Server Time)

■ Details:

During the event period, if you compose any 5-Star cards with scraps, you’ll be rewarded with Scraps of Universal 5-Star Card * 21.

■ Note:

The reward can be claimed FIVE TIMES.

■ Event V: Extra Demon Invasion and Rank Battle Rewards

■ Details:

During the event period, if you get the 1st, 11th, 21st, 31st, 41st, 51st, 61st, 71st, 81st and 91st rank in Demon Invasion or Rank Battles, you’ll be rewarded with extra rewards of Scraps of Universal 5-Star Card * 5!

■ Event VI: You Consume We Give

■ Details:

During the event period, if you consume a certain amount of Crystals in game, you’ll be rewarded with the corresponding rewards:

Consume Crystals * 1100 for 4-Star Card Devil Mermaid;
Consume Crystals * 3100 for 5-Star Card Sword Goddess;
Consume Crystals * 5100 for 5-Star Card Virgo.

■ Note:

Each reward can be claimed only TWICE. For instance if you consume 7000 Crystals, you can get Devil Mermaid * 2, Sword Goddess * 2 and Virgo * 1.

■ Event VII: Rebate on Recharge

■ Details:

During the event period, if you recharge for any amount of Crystals, you’ll be rewarded with extra 11% of the purchased Crystals, as well as 211 times the purchased Crystals of Gold.
https://www.paypal.me/mattdb87
Plamen
Plamen
Posted on 11 August 17 at 08:57, Edited on 11 August 17 at 14:26 by Plamen
I have 6000 crystals now, looks like during the event I will get up to 2000 on top of that. 8000 crystals will be enough for 1 Navigator & 1 Cait, so that's OK.

Anyway, with so many cool cards over the last couple of months, I am becoming more & more hesitant about which ones to shuffle. Getting close to 2000 5-star uni scraps, I guess I will hold off for a bit more and see what other cards they release in the near future.
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 11 August 17 at 09:01, Edited on 11 August 17 at 09:15 by MemoriesOfFinal
So far I've gotten:

Shadow Soldier in 127! Starter packs
Witch in 12 Starter packs (6 in 100 starters)
Assassin in 24 Time Limit packs
Necromancer in 34 Time Limit packs
Moon Goddess in 1 Crystal pack (yeah, Im looking for a place to play the lotto)
Sword Knight in 30 Magic Tickets (Lich Lord on the 1st Magic Ticket)
Plamen
Plamen
Posted on 11 August 17 at 09:14
MemoriesOfFinal said:
So far I've gotten:

Shadow Soldier currently MIA
Witch in 12 Starter packs (6 in 100 starters)
Assassin in 24 Time Limit packs
Necromancer in 34 Time Limit packs
Moon Goddess in 1 Crystal pack (yeah, Im looking for a place to play the lotto)
Sword Knight in 30 Magic Tickets (Lich Lord on the 1st Magic Ticket)
Thanks a lot of that. That certainly supports my strategy to use energy only for Explore/Kill Thieves instead of running any Towers. It's worth the shot obtaining Necromancer via Thief, as I will save some Crystals by doing so. Last few events I was able to obtain the Thief card a day or 2 before end of the event.
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 11 August 17 at 09:28, Edited on 11 August 17 at 09:31 by MemoriesOfFinal
holy mother of power creep.. these new cards will be interesting..

Love Messenger

125 -> 565 -> 1005
1314 -> 1764 -> 2214

Sword Goddess

280 -> 700 -> 1120
1440 -> 1890 -> 2340

Magic Mechanical Navigator

320 -> 710 -> 1100
1830 -> 2250 -> 2670

Virgo

300 -> 680 -> 1060
1680 -> 2130 -> 2580
Plamen
Plamen
Posted on 11 August 17 at 09:40, Edited on 11 August 17 at 11:07 by Plamen
Yeah, Power Creep like a motherfucker. A lot of the cards released just recently are getting kinda obsolete or less valuable. For example, I regret investing in 2 Roaring Ragebloods (1 was enough). I was thinking about shuffling Sin Punisher with Resurrection, but that just went out of the window as now I can just utilize Cait which have resurrection from the get-go.

For me, LoA became more about just saving resources and waiting, rather than spending :) Because when I look back, I invested a lot of Uni Scraps/Crystals in obtaining cards like Forest Dragon, Sirius, Doom Diviner, several Dream Guadians + bunch of others all of which I never really used enough to justify the investment.

In the end, there are just a handful of cards which will be relevant long-term and it's getting more & more difficult to anticipate which ones are those ;)
Plamen
Plamen
Posted on 11 August 17 at 12:07, Edited on 11 August 17 at 12:12 by Plamen
Looks like 1 Navigator cost around 7000 crystals (or less if you're lucky).

Correct me if I am wrong but looks like the "pity drop count" for the Moon Goddess is set to around 30 Crystal packs (4500 crystals) + 2000 Crystals for Time Limit pack (pity count is around 40 TLP's). Even if you get the Thief card from killing Thieves, it will not reduce the overall cost that much. Pretty expensive card (even more expensive than the Roaring Rageblood event).

I guess my decision would be to get the Thief card without any TLP's and buy 10 Crystal Packs only on the last day of the 1st part of the event. If Moon Goddess doesn't show up, then fuck it - I will wait until the Navigator appears in Daily Limit packs in a month or so.

I rather save crystals for the 2nd part of the event and obtain Cait.
RaymondMassey
RaymondMassey
Posted on 11 August 17 at 12:12, Edited on 11 August 17 at 12:14 by RaymondMassey
Plamen said:

Correct me if I am wrong but looks like the "pity drop count" for the Moon Goddess is set to around 30 Crystal packs (4500 crystals) + 2000 Crystals for Time Limit pack (pity count is around 40 TLP's). Even if you get the Thief card from killing Thieves, it will not reduce the overall cost that much. Pretty expensive card (even more expensive than the Roaring Rageblood event).

I guess my decision would be to buy 10 Crystal Packs and not more on the last day of the 1st part of the event. If Moon Goddess doesn't show up, then fuck it - I will wait until the Navigator appears in Daily Limit packs.

Well if you miss Cait then you could always wait for the Map 18 to be released and get it that way if Wiki for LoA is to be believed. Can't wait for Magic Mechanical Navigator because of her Immunity getting tired of getting wreaked by special abilities but then again I really need infiltrator more for current map because of enemy deck with cards that have Immunity+Ice Shield+ Dodge got to love NPC decks.
Plamen
Plamen
Posted on 11 August 17 at 12:23, Edited on 11 August 17 at 12:28 by Plamen
RaymondMassey said:
Well if you miss Cait then you could always wait for the Map 18 to be released and get it that way if Wiki for LoA is to be believed.
I will not wait for it :)

If the pity drop count of Cait event is the same as the Navigator I will end up skipping both events and just chill & wait for Daily Packs. Based on previous experience 7200 Crystals will be enough for 1 Cait and 1 Navigator via Daily Packs. Otherwise with that many crystals I could get only one of those duing the current event
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 11 August 17 at 12:26, Edited on 11 August 17 at 12:27 by MemoriesOfFinal
Plamen said:

I guess my decision would be to get the Thief card without any TLP's and buy 10 Crystal Packs only on the last day of the 1st part of the event. If Moon Goddess doesn't show up, then fuck it - I will wait until the Navigator appears in Daily Limit packs in a month or so.

The pity count is about 33/34. It's been like that for the last few, including Roaring Rageblood. The one "benefit" is that you get Virgo if you spend 5k crystals at some point in the event. Two power cards for the price of one or so. Cait Sith and Sin Punisher resurrection have different purposes, so it's something worth keeping in mind.
Plamen
Plamen
Posted on 11 August 17 at 12:39
MemoriesOfFinal said:
The pity count is about 33/34. It's been like that for the last few, including Roaring Rageblood. The one "benefit" is that you get Virgo if you spend 5k crystals at some point in the event. Two power cards for the price of one or so. Cait Sith and Sin Punisher resurrection have different purposes, so it's something worth keeping in mind.
You're right. Makes sense to obtain Navigator or Cait during this event, as you gain Virgo as well which justifies the 7000 investment.

Cait & resurrecting Sin Punisher are not completely interchangeable of course... but they're not that different in my opinion to justify spending 1100 uni scraps for shuffling the Punisher. In my case, I almost certainly will use some kind of Hell/ Wilderness deck anyway, so having one or the other shouldn't make a huge difference
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 11 August 17 at 14:32
I told you guys there would be a one year event. laugh
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 11 August 17 at 14:37
NightHawk673 said:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day Kappa. You were right, I was wrong. toast
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 11 August 17 at 15:08
MemoriesOfFinal said:
NightHawk673 said:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day Kappa. You were right, I was wrong. toast
That's why it works. I'm always broken. wink

Tons of new cards and of course I cant log in today or tomorrow. I'll be in Vegas, unless I get voodoo powers and find my friend in Vegas. I'm hoping I can get most of these to help out with the album collection
Archeim
Archeim
Posted on 11 August 17 at 15:22
NightHawk673 said:
MemoriesOfFinal said:
NightHawk673 said:

Tons of new cards and of course I cant log in today or tomorrow. I'll be in Vegas, unless I get voodoo powers and find my friend in Vegas. I'm hoping I can get most of these to help out with the album collection
I've went on three multi day trips for work in the past month and two of these trips required hotel stays...

I've brought my xbox one with me to both hotels and was doing everything i could in the game while i was there. Of course... i drove both times. I love hotels and new fangled tvs with HDMI ports.
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 11 August 17 at 15:30
Archeim said:
NightHawk673 said:
MemoriesOfFinal said:
NightHawk673 said:

I've went on three multi day trips for work in the past month and two of these trips required hotel stays...

I've brought my xbox one with me to both hotels and was doing everything i could in the game while i was there. Of course... i drove both times. I love hotels and new fangled tvs with HDMI ports.
Very true. I usually tend to do that. Except I didn't bring mine because i'll be drinking and partying.... and being forgetful. I just don't trust myself on a short weekend trip. Thank and i'll have friends with me. I would be shunned. laugh
MemoriesOfFinal
MemoriesOfFinal
Posted on 11 August 17 at 15:53
NightHawk673 said:
Very true. I usually tend to do that. Except I didn't bring mine because i'll be drinking and partying.... and being forgetful. I just don't trust myself on a short weekend trip. Thank and i'll have friends with me. I would be shunned. laugh
I hear Vegas girls love Lies of Astaroth; something about half-naked anime chicks and random animal beasts to get them going.
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 11 August 17 at 15:57
MemoriesOfFinal said:
NightHawk673 said:
I hear Vegas girls love Lies of Astaroth; something about half-naked anime chicks and random animal beasts to get them going.
I didn't think about that. I should have known they loved waifu's. I made a grave mistake. Onlt the Taco Bell Cantina on the strip can salvage me now. They have alcoholic freeze drinks, beer, music and clothing.
Archeim
Archeim
Posted on 11 August 17 at 16:10
NightHawk673 said:
MemoriesOfFinal said:
NightHawk673 said:
I didn't think about that. I should have known they loved waifu's. I made a grave mistake. Onlt the Taco Bell Cantina on the strip can salvage me now. They have alcoholic freeze drinks, beer, music and clothing.
I didnt get anywhere near that lucky... i was in Maryland from Sunday to Thursday, NJ the week before (45 minutes from home in PA, so i just commuted) and Virginia 2 weeks before that.

All the glamour. In all seriousness... i was just hoping not to get shot. Last weekend Maryland declared a special weekend where they wanted no one to shoot each other...

There was STILL one or two shootings.
SnipedByAGir1
SnipedByAGir1
Posted on 11 August 17 at 16:45, Edited on 11 August 17 at 16:46 by SnipedByAGir1
Just a question on the consume crystals. Does it have to be 5100 crystals consumed in one day or just 5100 consumed across the event period to get the Virgo card?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.