Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Does This Feature Exist?

AuthorMessage
MadMup
MadMup
Posted on 11 August 17 at 17:56
I'm sorry if this is a repeated question, but I wasn't entirely sure how to search for this.

I'm curious if there exists a feature here that looks at your played games history and can recommend some games from the history that might be easy/easiest to complete based on what achievements have already been earned.

For instance, I might at one point have played "Super Awesome Game" and gotten 15 out of 50 achievements, but the stats collected on this game via members here suggest that with another 5 hours of play I could earn the remaining achievements. Or, with another 3 hours I could earn another 20, thereby also helping my percentage.

Does something like that exist already and I just can't find it?

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to offer.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 11 August 17 at 18:34
The closest we have is "easy achievements" which is in the menu you get when you hover over your gamerpicture in the top right of the page. It just shows the achievements you don't have in the games on your card, ordered starting with lowest ratio and going up from there.

Nothing like what you're suggesting.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
MakeMeACoffee
MakeMeACoffee
Posted on 11 August 17 at 19:21, Edited on 11 August 17 at 19:22 by MakeMeACoffee
Or use to game collection to sort by completion time or overall ta ratio
RIP Trueachievement App http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=491015
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 11 August 17 at 22:09, Edited on 11 August 17 at 22:10 by Reborn Insanity
You can go to Full Games List, change the 'Played Status' to 'Games I've Played' and then sort by completion time to see the easier ones.
See You Space Cowboy...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.