Game Discussion: SMITE Forum

No more Achievements.

AuthorMessage
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 11 August 17 at 19:35
Could one of you lovely people give me a heads up when Hi-Rez decides to fuck off with the achievements?
Thanks - xoxo
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 11 August 17 at 21:05
It's gonna be like Neverwinter. The suffering never ends :^)
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 11 August 17 at 21:40
Play on PS4. They don't add trophies with the updates. Only platform.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 11 August 17 at 23:45
Don't understand why people complain about free, usually easy gametscore
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 16 August 17 at 23:13
I don't understand why people care about other people's complaining.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 16 August 17 at 23:36
Never said I cared, just saw the title, thought "wow really, they're actually done adding them?" And just found another person bitching about free things, like anyone else cares about what you think of it.
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 01 September 17 at 23:36
And yet you posted here twice. I rest my case, I will not be posting in this any further.
Feel free to get the last word in baby boy.
Living Legends
Posted on 02 September 17 at 11:02, Edited on 02 September 17 at 11:05 by Living Legends
The god achievements are easily done in an arena match. Free score and banned from ranked until they get balanced out.

But to answer your question, hi Rez is most likely running a fifth season. The suffering will not end because the player base is very active in PC play.
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 07 September 17 at 02:55
Living Legends said:
hi Rez is most likely running a fifth season.
Season 5 has already been confirmed and teased etc. It's a MOBA; it will run as long as people play and -- most importantly -- spend money on it.

We'll let you know if we hear anything about the achievements stopping, Paul, but League of Legends has been successful for eight years with no signs of slowing down and Dota has been going for almost 15. You could be in it for life wink
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 07 September 17 at 06:39
KBop a doo said:
could be in it for life wink
Hold me bby cry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.