Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Friday the 13th: The Game Attempts to Remove Team Killing and Adds Free DLC

AuthorMessage
xLsWx
xLsWx
Posted on 13 August 17 at 09:22
Sabin VI said:
MC PHILABUSTA said:
How about the ai mode or single player stuff they promised ?
How about picking up more consoles if easy/quick Achievement farming is all you care about?

Making the Game more enjoyable for those who care about this game should be Priority Number one.
What a bullshit response. Just because people want a single player or Ai mode does not mean they are after an easy achievement. How about those that still have issues connecting to servers or after twenty minutes of waiting get locked by the host. The single player content would be a welcome addition to most. Do yourself a favour and think before posting..
Sabin VI
Sabin VI
Posted on 13 August 17 at 09:42, Edited on 13 August 17 at 09:47 by Sabin VI
xLsWx said:
Sabin VI said:
MC PHILABUSTA said:
How about picking up more consoles if easy/quick Achievement farming is all you care about?

Making the Game more enjoyable for those who care about this game should be Priority Number one.
What a bullshit response. Just because people want a single player or Ai mode does not mean they are after an easy achievement. How about those that still have issues connecting to servers or after twenty minutes of waiting get locked by the host. The single player content would be a welcome addition to most. Do yourself a favour and think before posting..
Friday the 13th was developed , designed and advertised as a Multiplayer Game so that's how the Game is supposed to be played and that's how the majority of Gamers want to play the Game so the Main Focus for the Developers is Fixing Multiplayer related Issues and Adding Multiplayer CONTENT... also they already announced that AI / Single Player Content WILL be added LATER..

I never said that i don't want them to add said content laugh

So you're adressing a Big Issue of this Game and you really think that DIVIDING the Commuinity by adding Single Player would be a reasonable Fix for said problem??? why don't you think before posting????

Don't you think making the Game playable like it was advertised should be the Main Focus?
xLsWx
xLsWx
Posted on 13 August 17 at 12:39
Sabin VI said:
xLsWx said:
Sabin VI said:
MC PHILABUSTA said:

Friday the 13th was developed , designed and advertised as a Multiplayer Game so that's how the Game is supposed to be played and that's how the majority of Gamers want to play the Game so the Main Focus for the Developers is Fixing Multiplayer related Issues and Adding Multiplayer CONTENT... also they already announced that AI / Single Player Content WILL be added LATER..

I never said that i don't want them to add said content laugh

So you're adressing a Big Issue of this Game and you really think that DIVIDING the Commuinity by adding Single Player would be a reasonable Fix for said problem??? why don't you think before posting????

Don't you think making the Game playable like it was advertised should be the Main Focus?
Firstly, as you already stated - single player was advertised very early on in development - some of us for various reasons sometimes prefer a single player to playing with others. Therefore, people have a right to prefer and wonder when that is going to be implemented.

Single player doesn't necessarily divide it enhances, and with regards to you stating you "I never said that I dont want them to add said content" - then why underhandedly berate someone (tease, ridicule, take a pop at whatever/whichever way you look at it) who is wondering when it is going to be implemented?

I did think before posting - but thanks for the reminder!
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 13 August 17 at 13:17
You probably didn't need the sentence about "How about picking up more consoles if easy/quick Achievement farming is all you care about?" because you don't really seem to be saying anything useful. No achievements were mentioned you just assumed.
I do like it when the red stuff comes out.
Bazzer247
Bazzer247
Posted on 13 August 17 at 13:31
Even if they don't add dedicated servers like some mentioned earlier, they should add host migration more than anything, that way if the host quits it SHOULD move to another host, unless that host was Jason.

Have we had any updates on what's happening to those with the Savini skin that obtained in from the store rather than the kickstarter?
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 13 August 17 at 14:02
Bazzer247 said:
Even if they don't add dedicated servers like some mentioned earlier, they should add host migration more than anything, that way if the host quits it SHOULD move to another host, unless that host was Jason.

Have we had any updates on what's happening to those with the Savini skin that obtained in from the store rather than the kickstarter?
I feel host migration should be one of the first things if not dedicated. It's one of the most annoying things in any game to have someone rage quit and it end the game for everyone else.
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 13 August 17 at 14:56
Bazzer247 said:
I got one from the store. Why should they do anything to us? roll
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
Sabin VI
Sabin VI
Posted on 13 August 17 at 15:15, Edited on 13 August 17 at 15:44 by Sabin VI
FFX Brotherhood said:
You probably didn't need the sentence about "How about picking up more consoles if easy/quick Achievement farming is all you care about?" because you don't really seem to be saying anything useful. No achievements were mentioned you just assumed.
How did he say something useful when they announce that they add more MP content and taking care of some issues this game has and all he asks is "where is SP content" like SP content is the biggest issue this game has ATM wink but you are right i did assume that he only cares about the Achievements cause by looking at his Friday stats i assumed that he didn't really spend that much time actually playing the game other than boosting Achievements and maybe playing for a bit ( which is totally cool for me don't get me wrong) but as a Fan of the Game i'd rather have them focus on making the Game more Fun to play and less frustating than adding a Single Player mode against stupid Bots and i'm sorry if i offended anyone by this smile.

FFX Brotherhood said:
Bazzer247 said:

I feel host migration should be one of the first things if not dedicated. It's one of the most annoying things in any game to have someone rage quit and it end the game for everyone else.
Host Migration really should be added.. they should also add that after Tommy Jarvis has spawned that players can leave the Match and still get XP i mean i don't really want to watch other people play for 5-10 Minutes i would rather jump into the next match.
WickedDeath
WickedDeath
Posted on 13 August 17 at 16:57
Sabin VI said:
MC PHILABUSTA said:

Picking up more consoles? I think if you want to just farm the achievements a private game will work. But I agree with the single player mode.....when does that happen? That should also be a priority for those that don't want to just play with you one game wonders.
DarkLord Zephyr
Posted on 13 August 17 at 17:26
I've seen enough horror movies to know that someone will put their friends in danger to save themselves, so removing that is kind of dumb, even if it was just people trolling you could still justify it in universe. The roadkill thing makes sense too so I like that addition.
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 13 August 17 at 20:40
Haven't played the game yet, but isn't that part of the game anyway, that you care first and foremost about yourself escaping, so you would want to teamkill someone if he is say about to take off on a boat but you kill him, so you can have that spot on the boat.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 August 17 at 23:39
Rainleaf said:
Uskumgallu said:
Fixing the unobtainable achievement would be nice. Not touching this game until they do.
What he said facepalm
What they said laugh
[Insert clever and humorous comment here]
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 14 August 17 at 00:08
Sabin VI said:
FFX Brotherhood said:
How did he say something useful when they announce that they add more MP content and taking care of some issues this game has and all he asks is "where is SP content" like SP content is the biggest issue this game has ATM wink but you are right i did assume that he only cares about the Achievements cause by looking at his Friday stats i assumed that he didn't really spend that much time actually playing the game other than boosting Achievements and maybe playing for a bit ( which is totally cool for me don't get me wrong) but as a Fan of the Game i'd rather have them focus on making the Game more Fun to play and less frustating than adding a Single Player mode against stupid Bots and i'm sorry if i offended anyone by this smile.
No offense taken. While SP might not be the main feature, I think it would be nice to hear more about it. Certainly Fix the MP up as quick and as cleanly as possible though. SP is normally interesting in a game like this because it serves as a learning step for players. If I was to start playing now I wouldn't know the controls, the maps, the techniques. A simple SP mode would help me get somewhat up to speed. Again, I'm just hoping for either dedicated servers or Host Migration.
Sabin VI
Sabin VI
Posted on 14 August 17 at 08:27, Edited on 14 August 17 at 08:27 by Sabin VI
II 7 II 13 II said:
Rainleaf said:
Uskumgallu said:
Fixing the unobtainable achievement would be nice. Not touching this game until they do.
What he said facepalm
What they said laugh
back in june they already announced on twitter that they're gonna fix the 2 unobtainables and so far they fixed 1 so if you really want to play this Game get it while it's still popular you shouldn't bother about the broken achievement they're going to fix it soon!
troyoy
troyoy
Posted on 14 August 17 at 17:20
Fix achievements and have host migration should be # 1 and #2 priority. Cant we all just get along?
I have 9 usa 360`s set up, 4 pal 360`s, 3 japan 360`s and 2 xboxones set up and the girlfriend calls me crazy.
FFX Brotherhood
Posted on 14 August 17 at 22:49
troyoy said:
Fix achievements and have host migration should be # 1 and #2 priority. Cant we all just get along?
No, this is the internet. Of course we can't all get along warning
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:08
Outsider Fenix said:
mcnichoj said:
Outsider Fenix said:
I guess I'm the only one who thinks this isn't the right decision. It's kill or be killed. You and a buddy working together to fix the boat but another player has the missing part needed? What happens? With no team killing you or your buddy are SOL.
Maybe have your goal be to help everyone on the team?

lol, people call the DBD community bad but at least we don't plan to stab other players in the back before the match has even started.
Helping everyone isn't always an option. The objective as a counselor is to escape. Not to escape as a team.
You can't always win if you plan for failure.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 August 17 at 05:04
I hope they fix the broken matchmaking tired of getting disconnected because of there servers or people rage quitting as the host.so glad I didn't shell out the cash for this
demonbalorkingx
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 26 August 17 at 15:16
For anyone considering getting into this game, don't. At least not yet. There's not a single match where someone doesn't get kicked during or after on the loading screen.

This game definitely could've done with a tutorial because the first time I was Jason I was awful; I only killed 1 person and felt like an idiot. So I understand the want for a single player version to practice with. But at the same time just load up a private match with a friend and take turns.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.