Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Overwatch: Origins Edition New Game Mode Revealed - Deathmatch

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 13 August 17 at 12:05
Never say never. Looks like Blizzard changed their mind about the FFA mode

Please click here to read the story: Overwatch: Origins Edition New Game Mode Revealed - Deathmatch

Credit goes to Otaku Panda cx for this story
Darkroder92
81,895 81,895 GamerScore
Darkroder92
Posted on 13 August 17 at 12:26
Sounds good
$True Gaming $
GIANTKNICKS123
Posted on 13 August 17 at 14:35
No achievements please?
Tveilor
Tveilor
Posted on 13 August 17 at 15:39, Edited on 13 August 17 at 15:41 by Tveilor
GIANTKNICKS123 said:
No achievements please?
Safe bet they won't add any with arcade modes except events.

As for this patch it will also bring changes to Roadhog, Junkrat, Orisa & Widowmaker

Full patch notes https://blizztrack.com/patch_notes/overwatch_ptr/39028
Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
Outsider Fenix
Posted on 13 August 17 at 16:20
The one gametype that does not suit Overwatch at all. As long as it stays in Arcade then it's no big deal I suppose.
RedDragonSwords
Posted on 13 August 17 at 16:30
Fix for the Overclocked achievement in the notes as well :)
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 13 August 17 at 18:10
Very pleased with the Top 4 gets a win rule. I expected Halo 3s Top 3 rule.

As long as it isn't only winner gets the win then that's totally fair. Overwatch isn't the type of game that should be restricted like that.
The Minish Wolf
Posted on 13 August 17 at 18:28
I'm glad that arcade was added. It allows them to do different game modes that "don't suit the game" etc Looking forward to this.
IGutlessIWonder
Posted on 14 August 17 at 04:05
Cool, I usually like to warm up with a few arcade games before jumping into competitive. I would like a permanent horde mode, however, those are fun.
The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
Er PaBlEtOr
Er PaBlEtOr
Posted on 14 August 17 at 14:46
I hope they add new achievements
Saikred
Saikred
Posted on 15 August 17 at 11:25
Outsider Fenix said:
The one gametype that does not suit Overwatch at all. As long as it stays in Arcade then it's no big deal I suppose.
Definitely. Although hopefully this will pull all the idiots who don't understand objective play, out of Comp and make the whole game better overall.
DeathDealingCat
Posted on 16 August 17 at 01:41
Saikred said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Definitely. Although hopefully this will pull all the idiots who don't understand objective play, out of Comp and make the whole game better overall.
^ this. When your team doesn't care about or play the objective, it means they likely won't choose a good team comp either. The result is a guaranteed loss nearly every time.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 16 August 17 at 11:34
Can't wait to play it!
TWiN$ 777
Michel
Michel
Posted on 17 August 17 at 16:11
This gonna be fun just for the first 5 matches...
IceBlazeWinters
Posted on 18 August 17 at 21:50
congratulation blizzard, you catered to the small percentage of fucking idiots and retards who do not know how to play an objective and need to go back to that shit show cod where they belong.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into http://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.