TA Playlist Forum

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Vote Now for September 2017's TA Playlist Game

AuthorMessage
vSully
vSully
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:23
Since Dark Souls is pretty much the best game in the entire xbox universe, it gets my vote.

I look forward to engaging in jolly cooperation with all of you.

Praise the Sun \[T]/
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:25
clapclapclap
matdan
matdan
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:29
Don't want to play Dark Souls or Need for Speed, dislike both games.

Mirrors Edge Catalyst is at least in EA Access, so it gets my vote.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:35
I never completed Dark souls and never participated here a lot either. This could be my chance for a second playtrought
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:38
No real desire to play any next month...

I hate Dark Souls. Mafia and Mirror's Edge don't interest me.

Need for Speed looks like a decent enough racer, and it's free with Eza Access. Looks like I know where my vote is going!
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:38
@TheSCHWARTZ00 That wasn't my type of game more than yours I think but I did most of the achievements and as a completionist I knew I had to finished this one day.
Swinny Costello
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:41
Dark Souls is easily my favourite game of the last 2 generations. Hope it wins so that more people have a chance to fall in love with it.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:43
Wish it was a different game in the Souls series, first is the hardest to pick up in my opinion.
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:46
I only have Dark Souls, thanks to GWG, but I would be afraid to start it. I wonder if I vote for it or just abstain from voting.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:51
Tanelorn82 said:
I only have Dark Souls, thanks to GWG, but I would be afraid to start it. I wonder if I vote for it or just abstain from voting.
Be brave like the rest of us. We will struggle together!
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:51
I'm voting for NFS because no one is voting for it. Why this game even exists is beyond me.
This space for rent.
DANIELJJ14
DANIELJJ14
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:52
I went Mirrors Edge, I thoroughly enjoyed it, the original is one of my all time favourites but I still need the completion on catalyst.
While I love the dark souls series the original is by far the worst and most clunky of the 3.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:53
Our Afflictions said:
Wish it was a different game in the Souls series, first is the hardest to pick up in my opinion.
That's true. But we wanted to start from the beginning so that, if the community wills it, potentially the entire series is eventually played. That's why we've tried not to pick any sequels so far (and generally will continue to do so, though sequels may appear once the prequel has had its time in the sun, even if it loses the vote).
Jewl13
Jewl13
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:56
Dark Souls gets my vote. I am not interested in purchasing or playing any of the other three and I already own dark souls thanks to GWG.
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 15 August 17 at 02:57
I voted for Mafia 3 since it's the only game I own of the four. Plus it's been in my backlog for awhile now.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 15 August 17 at 03:02
I think out of these, Mafia is the best for discussion. The current state of America would help with that, as there are many parallels to the time period of the game.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 15 August 17 at 03:09
I'd like to make a bid for Mafia III. If you haven't used your vote yet or are willing to change it, I feel Mafia's story makes for the best discussion. The polarizing gameplay would be interesting too.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 15 August 17 at 03:13
I couldn't decide from either Dark Souls, Mafia 3 or Mirrors Edge Catalyst.

Just got the season pass for Mafia 3 last week and had that and ME on y To Do List for this month and next.

But Mafia makes for a better discussion.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 15 August 17 at 03:17
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
I'd like to make a bid for Mafia III. If you haven't used your vote yet or are willing to change it, I feel Mafia's story makes for the best discussion. The polarizing gameplay would be interesting too.
I don't think I want to tackle Dark Souls and I hate racing games. I've wanted to play Mirrors Edge so it has my vote but Mafia 3 looks good and I've heard a lot of people say it has a great story. I might switch, I'm really just looking ahead to October.
Our Afflictions
Posted on 15 August 17 at 03:29
Eurydace said:
Our Afflictions said:
That's true. But we wanted to start from the beginning so that, if the community wills it, potentially the entire series is eventually played. That's why we've tried not to pick any sequels so far (and generally will continue to do so, though sequels may appear once the prequel has had its time in the sun, even if it loses the vote).
Ahh, that does make sense. Hopefully DS1 gets it this time as most people who couldn't get into 1 May be missing out by passing on 2 and 3.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.