TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

Vote Now for September 2017's TA Playlist Game

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,316
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 15:31
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • MagicalChildMagicalChild858,455
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 15:47
    Dark Souls since it's the only 360 game.
    I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!
  • Posted on 18 August 17 at 15:59
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 16:23
    N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
    I would hope more seamlessly you can just turn that feature off like you can in Watch Dogs.
    I don't remember that as being an option. I was playing the JP version on the PS3 in the US. I'm sure it was because I had a US IP that I always ended up with an empty lobby. I never tried to summon anyone and I never had anyone 'invade' my game.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant741,146
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 16:48
  • misfit119misfit1191,041,150
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 20:09
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • EurydaceEurydace601,764
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 20:16
    But they are a part of the experience. How can we say we've really played the game if we're ignoring parts of it!?
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 22:45
    Eurydace said:
    But they are a part of the experience. How can we say we've really played the game if we're ignoring parts of it!?
    But we don't like those parts.
  • misfit119misfit1191,041,150
    Posted on 18 August 17 at 23:10
    Eurydace said:
    Because the PvP in Dark Souls 1 with randoms is piss awful. It's all Woodgrain Ring and lag backstabs. Then there's the low level peoples who use every trick in the book to get the best equipment long before you could and then ROFLstomp newbies. Because compensating for something. It's a blast when someone actually tries to fight you and doesn't just one shot you because super weapon or lag but those times are pretty damn rare.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
    Posted on 19 August 17 at 00:27
    Eurydace said:
    There are many games that provide some freedom of choice. I consider this to be a game that provides choices. I feel that, if you get all the achievements, you have not 'ignored' the game but simply have chosen a preference--single player or multiplayer.
  • Posted on 19 August 17 at 12:33
    Mafia 3 is my choice of game as I feel that its the best out of the 4
  • Posted on 19 August 17 at 17:24
    dark souls everyone needs to try it cuse youll either LOVE or HATE it. I love the series.
  • Osmo76Osmo761,094,195
    Posted on 19 August 17 at 18:22
    Only own Dark Souls, so it's an easy choice for me.
  • PurdsPurds1,191,108
    Posted on 20 August 17 at 15:24
    Getting the ta community to play dark souls 1 together would be an excellent way to help a lot of people get through some of the more difficult areas and bosses!
  • PurdsPurds1,191,108
    Posted on 20 August 17 at 15:28
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    ImJustYourDaddy said:
    Dark Souls is way easier than what people are making it out to be...

The multiplayer is an obnoxious system though
    I never bothered with multiplayer. All the achievements can be earned single player.
    I think they mean the fact that people can invade your game...which happened to me a couple of times!
    If you don't regain your humanity you can't be invaded. And only under specific conditions or areas can you be invaded.
  • PurdsPurds1,191,108
    Posted on 20 August 17 at 15:30
    misfit119 said:
    Eurydace said:
    Because the PvP in Dark Souls 1 with randoms is piss awful. It's all Woodgrain Ring and lag backstabs. Then there's the low level peoples who use every trick in the book to get the best equipment long before you could and then ROFLstomp newbies. Because compensating for something. It's a blast when someone actually tries to fight you and doesn't just one shot you because super weapon or lag but those times are pretty damn rare.
    The multiplayer was the best part though....
  • PangoBaraPangoBara1,692,838
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 01:10
    Legohead 1977 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    ImJustYourDaddy said:
    Dark Souls is way easier than what people are making it out to be...

The multiplayer is an obnoxious system though
    I never bothered with multiplayer. All the achievements can be earned single player.
    I think they mean the fact that people can invade your game...which happened to me a couple of times!
    No, I meant when you're trying to play with people. You can just kill the invaders
    ~Ya boy Santino Hartford
  • fighterx93chippfighterx93chipp1,196,918
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 02:58
    Dark souls!!!!! I love this game and already completed it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.