Game Discussion: Metro Redux Forum

Metro 2033 & Last Light Redux Achievements Seperated

AuthorMessage
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 17 August 17 at 22:17, Edited on 17 August 17 at 22:21 by Leo Ascendent
I was missing two achievements in the 2033 game and due to the lists being together, it took me longer than I like to admit to find which I needed (that, plus my slight dyslexia and vast impatience). So, if you are in the same boat, here are the achievements listed for each game, to help you find the ones you need.

Metro 2033

Story
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Other
These can all be obtained via Chapter Select and are not missable, though "DJ Artyom" will require you to play through 2 levels without using Chapter Select, otherwise you will lose progress.

Metro Last Light

Story

Other
youtube.com/glddgaming - Walkthroughs, Gameplays, and Achievement Help
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 August 17 at 22:31
For future reference, there is a feature called "Grouping" that allows us to group up achievements, especially for Collections, and filter them based on those groups. This seems like a prime candidate for that. You can see it here in the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection, if you click on the View Dropdown: Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection Achievements
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 17 August 17 at 22:59
Shadow Kisuragi said:
For future reference, there is a feature called "Grouping" that allows us to group up achievements, especially for Collections, and filter them based on those groups. This seems like a prime candidate for that. You can see it here in the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection, if you click on the View Dropdown: Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection Achievements
That wold have been a huge help for this game. How do we go about having them add this for Metro?
youtube.com/glddgaming - Walkthroughs, Gameplays, and Achievement Help
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 17 August 17 at 23:02
I presume it's just submitting it under Submit Game Information, and provide a link to here to the expected grouping.
Maiden Ty One
Maiden Ty One
Posted on 01 May 19 at 19:48
You, sir, are a life saver.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.