Game Discussion: Agents of Mayhem Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
StagRay
StagRay
Posted on 17 August 17 at 23:07
Anyone having a problem with some of the achievements not popping? There are several I have done and they refuse to pop. Like the lvl 40 agent one and do a 360 jump. Really aggravating.
StagRay
StagRay
Posted on 18 August 17 at 21:06
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. All remaining achievements for the game still wont unlock. Crazy. Oh well. Time to delete the fuckin thing I guess.
odiedodie
odiedodie
Posted on 18 August 17 at 23:55
The tracker doesn't seem to responding in mine. I miss the little bar going up. Is it just me

Cheevos are unlocking tho
www.peoww.co.uk - Do you see?
StagRay
StagRay
Posted on 19 August 17 at 00:07
Ya The achievements not unlocking are the optional ones like dress them in an outfit as a squad etc. Story mode cheevos are unlocking though
saldanamoreno
saldanamoreno
Posted on 24 August 17 at 21:31
Some achievements like the bombshells and the one where you switch out a skin for your gun don't unlock for me. That really sucks!
StagRay
StagRay
Posted on 25 August 17 at 02:39
Ya, I sent an email to tech support and said they have forwarded my issue to the game developers. We will see if they do anything.
Godeskian
Godeskian
Posted on 13 September 19 at 06:23
Bit late to the party, but I can't get the 'unmissable' story based ones to unlock. Haven't had any problems with the others, but the 'heaven sent' cheevo hasn't clicked, and I don't expect the next one to either
I have taken all knowledge to be my province - Francis Bacon
bblcreator8790
Posted on 15 September 19 at 01:43, Edited on 15 September 19 at 01:44 by bblcreator8790
The only achievements I had any issues with when playing this game were the achievements for putting your squadmates in their team uniforms. These I got to unlock by repeatedly switching the uniforms (and others reported this problem as well). All of the other achievements unlocked as expected for me, including the story based ones. I played this game fairly recently, too - I finished it back in July. It's possible that you might be able to replay the missions when you complete the game (mission replay unlocks when you finish the story) and do the missions that unlock the achievements then to try to force them to unlock.

It's also possible, and maybe even likely, that there is an issue with the achievement app rather than the game itself. They may unlock randomly on their own given time. The worst case scenario of course is that you would have to replay the story from scratch, and while this would be annoying for sure, isn't too bad for this particular game since you can get through the story fairly quickly on the easiest difficulty.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.