Xbox 360

Forum for Xbox 360 related things

360 games with XB1 packaging

• Posted on 19 August 17 at 18:04, Edited on 14 October 19 at 23:28 by ThreeHaddock62Permalink
    Sorry if this is elsewhere- I did a google search, and searches on different sites and couldn't find anything outside of the "1st sightings" last year.

Does anyone know which Xbox 360 games have been "repackaged" into the Xbox one looking cases?

I know of the following, but was wondering if there were any more?

Assassins Creed: Revelations
    Borderlands GOTY
    Bully Scholarship Edition
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (EU)
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (EU)
    *Call of Duty Modern Warfare Trilogy
    Call of Duty Black Ops
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2
    Call of Duty Black Ops/Black Ops 2 Combo Pack
    Call of Duty Ghosts
    Call of Duty World at War
    *Doom BFG Edition
    *Elder Scrolls Oblivion GOTY
    Fallout 3 GOTY
    *Fallout 3 GOTY
    *Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
    Fight Night Champions
    GTA 4 (vanilla)
    *GTA 4 Complete Edition
    GTA San Andreas
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    Lego Batman
    Midnight Club LA
    *Rage
    Rayman Origins
    Rayman Legends
    Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition
    *Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition
    Skate 3

*Xbox 360 game case

Thank you in advance!
    Hola
  • Posted on 19 August 17 at 21:11Permalink
    I think it's mainly Bethesda and Rockstar games, as you see. I've not seen any others.
  • Tatl360Tatl360206,191
    Posted on 23 August 17 at 02:57Permalink
    Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends are sold in the Xbox One package written Xbox One Xbox 360 in the top.
  • Posted on 29 October 17 at 18:26, Edited on 29 October 17 at 18:26 by ThreeHaddock62Permalink
    Just found a copy of COD Black Ops 1 in XB1 Packaging- unlike all the others I found, it's in a real XB1 case, not a 360 case made to look like a XB1 case.
    Hola
  • Posted on 11 November 17 at 17:57Permalink
    Skate 3 has one, also in the smaller XB1 sized case.
    Hola
  • Posted on 09 December 17 at 00:14Permalink
    Add Rage, larger 360-sized case.
    Hola
  • Posted on 07 January 18 at 20:59Permalink
    Add Injustice: Gods Among Us ultimate edition (XB1 size case)
    Hola
  • Posted on 27 January 18 at 02:11Permalink
    Added:

Call of Duty Black Ops/Black Ops 2 Combo Pack (XB1 size packaging)
    Hola
  • Tatl360Tatl360206,191
    Posted on 31 January 18 at 04:56Permalink
    Found Assassin's Creed Revelations in an Xbox One package written Xbox One Xbox 360 on the top.

I wonder if Ubisoft will be doing this to all their titles available for both consoles.
  • Posted on 17 November 18 at 23:54Permalink
    Added:

COD BO2, COD Ghosts, COD MW2, GTA 4 (Vanilla) and Fallout Vegas UE in a XB1 sized case
    Hola
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 22:42Permalink
    Add COD 4, and Modern Warfare 3, but I've only seen European copies unfortunately.
  • LancePiperLancePiper12,991
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 20:24Permalink
    Literally just signed up to mention Fight Night Champion, Borderlands GOTY, GTA: San Andreas, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Midnight Club LA, Call of Duty World at War, and Lego Batman are all 360 games available in XB1 (or G2) cases.

Hopefully there can eventually be a complete list of these. Trying to collect these is a bit of a pain without knowing what's out there.
  • Posted on 20 February 19 at 19:51Permalink
    LancePiper said:
    Literally just signed up to mention Fight Night Champion, Borderlands GOTY, GTA: San Andreas, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Midnight Club LA, Call of Duty World at War, and Lego Batman are all 360 games available in XB1 (or G2) cases.

Hopefully there can eventually be a complete list of these. Trying to collect these is a bit of a pain without knowing what's out there.
    There isn't a lot of info out there. Since you have seen a few I haven't- are you in the US, or somewhere else?
    Hola
  • Posted on 24 May 19 at 23:27Permalink
    Added LancaPipers games since I saw COD WAW, GTA San Andreas and Fight Night Champions today. I found 2 packages for WAW, one with the XB1/XB 360 logo, and one with just the XB1 logo. I'm sure the 2nd was just a screw up, but I picked it up new and factory sealed. I didn't get FNC because it was used...and had an ugly gamestop sticker plastered across the front.
    Hola
  • Posted on 14 October 19 at 23:28Permalink
    Added Fallout 3 case variation, and I came across a copy of the Modern Warfare trilogy today.
    Hola
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.