Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Full List of Xbox One X Enhanced Games

• MrBubbles451MrBubbles451463,089
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 00:57
    Hope they 4k the Bioshock Collection.
  • EurydaceEurydace652,644
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 01:06
    Xpovos said:
    Reading the list. Mmmhmm. Indeed. Makes sense. Of course.

"Kinect Disneyland Adventure"

shock

1) That doesn't even play on the Xbox One right now. It's an Xbox 360 game without Backward Compatability.
    2) And it's a Kinect-Required game. So Backward Compatability was pretty much never going to happen.
    3) Actually, if this works, this is a great title for it because the game attempts to re-create the Kingdom in Kinect and that's a massive project that could definitely use some more processing power.
    I kind of zoned out during the conference when they were talking about family Kinect games, but I'm pretty sure it's getting ported.
  • ronnie42ronnie42498,612
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 01:08
    Odd that Doom isn't on there.
    Doom rocks
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,173,082
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 01:34
    Killer Instinct is going to look dramatically better.

I still have The Witcher 3 in my backlog, and I'm glad I haven't touched it yet. I couldn't have picked a better time to play it.
  • planting42planting422,094,233
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 01:49, Edited on 21 August 17 at 01:53 by planting42
    Curious how 360 Kinect titles will be Xbox One enhanced given it doesn't support other Kinect titles.
    Kinect: Disneyland Adventures
    Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure

Given the other comment about a remaster, its likely these 360 titles will not 'work' on the X1 - there will probably be stacks.
  • EurydaceEurydace652,644
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 01:51
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Killer Instinct is going to look dramatically better.

I still have The Witcher 3 in my backlog, and I'm glad I haven't touched it yet. I couldn't have picked a better time to play it.
    Yup. I might replay it. You're in for a treat.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm652,917
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 02:07
    I won't be replaying any games I've already completed just because they are enhanced. However, I'm very enthusiastic about a couple of games I've pre-ordered: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider &
    CODE VEIN
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 02:09
    II7Mr Bubbles said:
    Hope they 4k the Bioshock Collection.
    +1 Especially since I have it in my backlog.
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 02:12
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Although I am primarily a console player, I did play Witcher 3 on the PC so I could experience its 4K ultra settings. It's such a great game that, if the Scorpio really impresses me, that I might play it on the Scorpio to see how the game compares to PC 4K game play.
  • VinnyMLVinnyML264,755
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 02:19
    Clever Jake said:
    Chess Ultra is going to look so much nicer now, it was an obvious choice for the 4K 60FPS treatment...
    Chess mate.
  • Posted on 21 August 17 at 03:09
    planting42 said:
    Curious how 360 Kinect titles will be Xbox One enhanced given it doesn't support other Kinect titles.
    Kinect: Disneyland Adventures
    Kinect Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure

Given the other comment about a remaster, its likely these 360 titles will not 'work' on the X1 - there will probably be stacks.
    That's music to my ears. Thought it was a typo at first. Need to do some research on this.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • Posted on 21 August 17 at 04:20
    I'd like to see the imminent futuristic racer Redout added to the list. It runs at 4K 60FPS on PC and by all accounts looks pretty damn good.
    38 year old Digital Artist and veteran gamer, Suburban London.
  • ZaccaZacca526,009
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 05:15
    Killing Floor 2 is on the list, does that mean that it is coming to Xbox?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 August 17 at 05:19, Edited on 21 August 17 at 05:20 by
    Zacca said:
    Killing Floor 2 is on the list, does that mean that it is coming to Xbox?
    Yes. It's coming out August 29th.

Here's some info...
    One exclusive (or at least timed-exclusive) perk of this Xbox One edition of Killing Floor 2 is a new weapon: the Freezethrower. This liquid nitrogen gun will freeze foes, allowing you to then shatter their immobile bodies. The Freezethrower will also have eight different skins.

There will also be a few cosmetic goods exclusive to this edition, like Wasteland Armour, which comes with five skins of its own.

Those playing Killing Floor 2 on Xbox One X, once the platform launches 7th November, will receive "4k support, increased performance, high resolution textures, shadow maps and increased shadow-fade-out distance."
  • Northern LassNorthern Lass2,352,846
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 08:05
    Hope it means kinect enabled games are going to start being back compact.
    Northern Lass
  • xCRiMZoNxxCRiMZoNx375,776
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 10:32
    A few of my regular games are on this list. Stoked to see what else they are going to add!
  • AlahertAlahert2,892,777
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 11:13
    So many great games already released and even more to come, awesome!
    TWiN$ 777
  • Posted on 21 August 17 at 11:42
    Just wonder how much, if any, improvements these games have over the PS4 Pro. Assassins Creed for one.
  • Rista BRista B904,479
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 13:05
    Eurydace said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Yup. I might replay it. You're in for a treat.
    Might be a great excuse to go back and mop up the hard mode achievements
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • ZZRsyZZRsy299,027
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 16:08
    Original Xbox game list please.
    ZZRsy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads