Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Full List of Xbox One X Enhanced Games

• Posted on 21 August 17 at 16:48Permalink
    I hope Zoo Tycoon gets Camels, Penguins and Crocodilessmile
  • Posted on 21 August 17 at 17:55Permalink
    It's already been announced previously but didn't see it on the list, Destiny 2 (fanboy laugh ). The list looks great and games i didn't know were getting a sequal, are. really excited to see some of these games!
    The original DC's! Completing game's in an art.
  • KnoellKnoell351,993
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 18:12Permalink
    II RedDwarf II said:
    Just wonder how much, if any, improvements these games have over the PS4 Pro. Assassins Creed for one.
    That's something everyone should keep in mind. It is up to the developer to make these enhancements, so be wary that one developer may do an outstanding job while another might cut corners and do bare minimum.
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,533,069
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 18:47Permalink
    Knoell said:
    II RedDwarf II said:
    Just wonder how much, if any, improvements these games have over the PS4 Pro. Assassins Creed for one.
    That's something everyone should keep in mind. It is up to the developer to make these enhancements, so be wary that one developer may do an outstanding job while another might cut corners and do bare minimum.
    Interesting. For whatever reason, I hadn't considered that. I guess it's like these remasters. Some developers might go all out while others might not.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:10Permalink
    So no Mass Effect Andromeda eh? Odd, considering how that had enhanced visuals for the PS4 Pro.

And yes, I am aware they said they won't do any more updates for the game.
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01467,625
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 21:03Permalink
    ronnie42 said:
    Odd that Doom isn't on there.
    I would hope for at least better load times
  • reforc3reforc3826,866
    Posted on 21 August 17 at 23:43Permalink
    Zoo Tycoon!

Hell yeah!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 August 17 at 23:44Permalink
    Lots of third party games. That's good. So how different to the PS4 Pro Boost Mode is the X gonna be?
  • reforc3reforc3826,866
    Posted on 22 August 17 at 00:12Permalink
    Predefiance said:
    Lots of third party games. That's good. So how different to the PS4 Pro Boost Mode is the X gonna be?
    Just Enhanced, without all the fancy words for the same thing.

It will matter the TV resolution, however.
  • nightw0lfnightw0lf683,113
  • EurydaceEurydace520,906
  • Posted on 22 August 17 at 02:18Permalink
    Clever Jake said:
    Chess Ultra is going to look so much nicer now, it was an obvious choice for the 4K 60FPS treatment...
    I was thinking the same with regards Fable Fortune - card game...
  • KnoellKnoell351,993
    Posted on 22 August 17 at 05:57Permalink
    Daemon300 said:
    So no Mass Effect Andromeda eh? Odd, considering how that had enhanced visuals for the PS4 Pro.

And yes, I am aware they said they won't do any more updates for the game.
    Sounds like EA just wants to cut their losses on the whole IP at this point. Damage control on the Mass effect brand.

Use the resources for other projects for now and a few years from now announce a product in the Mass effect universe to prevent IP fatigue.
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC715,396
    Posted on 22 August 17 at 10:14, Edited on 22 August 17 at 10:22 by DE4N MUFCPermalink
    So Call of Duty WWII isn't going to have anything enhanced at all on the X? Seeing as I can't get an X till January I'm going to wait till then before I start playing the likes of AC:O, Forza 7, Wolfenstein 2, The Evil Within 2 and SWBF2 to experience them all at there best for the first time on the X and just buy Fifa 18 and CoD WWII on my XB1 S for now, if CoD isn't going to be enhanced that is.

Also I was hoping GTA V and BF1 would make the list...
  • Posted on 22 August 17 at 14:45Permalink
    They need to add TEKKEN 7 to that list. Game looks like garbage on xbox.. make it happen.
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,533,069
    Posted on 22 August 17 at 18:17Permalink
    DE4N MUFC said:
    I know! Really surprised GTA V wasn't on the list.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • Genis DiazGenis Diaz44,400
    Posted on 23 August 17 at 09:23Permalink
    I'm thinking about change my FFXV PS4 version for xbox version! Also I want to see BF1 in 4k true power please!
  • Posted on 24 August 17 at 21:49Permalink
    Julz D 01 said:
    ronnie42 said:
    Odd that Doom isn't on there.
    I would hope for at least better load times
    I thought doom was confirmed so I'm also confused.
  • Posted on 25 August 17 at 20:35Permalink
    Very surprised to not see Destiny 2 on this list!

That said, there's a handful of games here I was planning to go back and finish off, looks like I should save them for november now!
  • xASM94xxASM94x158,637
    Posted on 07 September 17 at 08:05Permalink
    Mr Granstaff said:
    DE4N MUFC said:
    I know! Really surprised GTA V wasn't on the list.
    Well, if I'm not mistaken upcoming Red Dead will be optimized and isn't on the list, so it probably will be...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.