Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Full List of Xbox One X Enhanced Games

AuthorMessage
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 21 August 17 at 16:48
I hope Zoo Tycoon gets Camels, Penguins and Crocodilessmile
DA CYBER TIGER
Posted on 21 August 17 at 17:55
It's already been announced previously but didn't see it on the list, Destiny 2 (fanboy laugh ). The list looks great and games i didn't know were getting a sequal, are. really excited to see some of these games!
The original DC's! Completing game's in an art.
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 21 August 17 at 18:12
II RedDwarf II said:
Just wonder how much, if any, improvements these games have over the PS4 Pro. Assassins Creed for one.
That's something everyone should keep in mind. It is up to the developer to make these enhancements, so be wary that one developer may do an outstanding job while another might cut corners and do bare minimum.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 21 August 17 at 18:47
Knoell said:
II RedDwarf II said:
Just wonder how much, if any, improvements these games have over the PS4 Pro. Assassins Creed for one.
That's something everyone should keep in mind. It is up to the developer to make these enhancements, so be wary that one developer may do an outstanding job while another might cut corners and do bare minimum.
Interesting. For whatever reason, I hadn't considered that. I guess it's like these remasters. Some developers might go all out while others might not.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Daemon300
Daemon300
Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:10
So no Mass Effect Andromeda eh? Odd, considering how that had enhanced visuals for the PS4 Pro.

And yes, I am aware they said they won't do any more updates for the game.
Julz D 01
Julz D 01
Posted on 21 August 17 at 21:03
ronnie42 said:
Odd that Doom isn't on there.
I would hope for at least better load times
reforc3
reforc3
Posted on 21 August 17 at 23:43
Zoo Tycoon!

Hell yeah!
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 21 August 17 at 23:44
Lots of third party games. That's good. So how different to the PS4 Pro Boost Mode is the X gonna be?
reforc3
reforc3
Posted on 22 August 17 at 00:12
Predefiance said:
Lots of third party games. That's good. So how different to the PS4 Pro Boost Mode is the X gonna be?
Just Enhanced, without all the fancy words for the same thing.

It will matter the TV resolution, however.
nightw0lf
nightw0lf
Posted on 22 August 17 at 01:24
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition is missing from this list - Major Nelson has it on his.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 22 August 17 at 01:31
nightw0lf said:
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition is missing from this list - Major Nelson has it on his.
That's because Major Nelson's is constantly being updated. There's quite a few new ones on his already. So "all" was not actually all laugh. Still. I've updated it to at least add Diablo and a couple others.
AussieBigfoot
AussieBigfoot
Posted on 22 August 17 at 02:18
Clever Jake said:
Chess Ultra is going to look so much nicer now, it was an obvious choice for the 4K 60FPS treatment...
I was thinking the same with regards Fable Fortune - card game...
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 22 August 17 at 05:57
Daemon300 said:
So no Mass Effect Andromeda eh? Odd, considering how that had enhanced visuals for the PS4 Pro.

And yes, I am aware they said they won't do any more updates for the game.
Sounds like EA just wants to cut their losses on the whole IP at this point. Damage control on the Mass effect brand.

Use the resources for other projects for now and a few years from now announce a product in the Mass effect universe to prevent IP fatigue.
DE4N MUFC
DE4N MUFC
Posted on 22 August 17 at 10:14, Edited on 22 August 17 at 10:22 by DE4N MUFC
So Call of Duty WWII isn't going to have anything enhanced at all on the X? Seeing as I can't get an X till January I'm going to wait till then before I start playing the likes of AC:O, Forza 7, Wolfenstein 2, The Evil Within 2 and SWBF2 to experience them all at there best for the first time on the X and just buy Fifa 18 and CoD WWII on my XB1 S for now, if CoD isn't going to be enhanced that is.

Also I was hoping GTA V and BF1 would make the list...
KingGeorgeHardy
Posted on 22 August 17 at 14:45
They need to add TEKKEN 7 to that list. Game looks like garbage on xbox.. make it happen.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 22 August 17 at 18:17
DE4N MUFC said:
I know! Really surprised GTA V wasn't on the list.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Genis Diaz
Genis Diaz
Posted on 23 August 17 at 09:23
I'm thinking about change my FFXV PS4 version for xbox version! Also I want to see BF1 in 4k true power please!
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 24 August 17 at 21:49
Julz D 01 said:
ronnie42 said:
Odd that Doom isn't on there.
I would hope for at least better load times
I thought doom was confirmed so I'm also confused.
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Posted on 25 August 17 at 20:35
Very surprised to not see Destiny 2 on this list!

That said, there's a handful of games here I was planning to go back and finish off, looks like I should save them for november now!
xASM94x
xASM94x
Posted on 07 September 17 at 08:05
Mr Granstaff said:
DE4N MUFC said:
I know! Really surprised GTA V wasn't on the list.
Well, if I'm not mistaken upcoming Red Dead will be optimized and isn't on the list, so it probably will be...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.