Game Discussion: Agents of Mayhem Forum

Daily Connected Contracts help?

AuthorMessage
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 24 December 17 at 05:15
^ I wrote up my own solution, along with some good farming tips. Hopefully this helps other people trying to complete the game in the future.
Shanevolution
Shanevolution
Posted on 04 January 18 at 00:47
Im wondering if a session should be created to get people actively working towards this to get togther so 6 actual active people can sort of divide up the killing to make this a breeze? anyone interested?
Zombie Goonz GS
Posted on 10 October 18 at 20:34
I’m looking to get this done if anyone is still interested
Skyward Gazer
Skyward Gazer
Posted on 12 October 18 at 21:19
Same here, just been leaving this near the end as I work on the other achievements.
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 23 November 18 at 11:32
just starting the game, hit me up
Skyward Gazer
Skyward Gazer
Posted on 26 November 18 at 03:26
Paul Laserbeam said:
just starting the game, hit me up
I'd love to find more people who are starting and then pick times to knock things out.
MSDP160BpM
MSDP160BpM
Posted on 01 December 18 at 21:32
Guys i think this achievement is unobtainable. I have 216 completed contract but NOTHING. Unobtainable or BUGGY
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 04 December 18 at 19:30
Look at the achievement statistics, on the right side of the page. It was unlocked twice this month, once today:
Agents of MayhemContract ThrillerThe Contract Thriller achievement in Agents of Mayhem worth 93 pointsComplete 15 Connected Contracts.

You have 216 completed contracts, but how many of them are connected contracts? Last time I checked, MAYHEM/agent/connected contracts are lumped together in the in-game statistics for contract completions, and MAYHEM/agent contracts do not count towards connected contracts. Unless you are tallying every connected contract that you know you've completed, there's no way to know for sure how many you've completed.
Streets Ahead
elquietone
elquietone
Posted on 23 June 19 at 15:45
There is definitely something wrong with this achievement.. I've been playing the game for almost a month now and taking daily contracts since my first day. I've contributed to at least 25-75% of the overall (some 100% on my own) and have yet to get the achievement. I have 271 total completed contracts 30 of which I would say are connected that have actually finished as I get the +1 core and 15000$ added to my inventory.

What I believe has happened for those like me is that we have exceeded the 15 we needed without getting the achievement and therefore the game thinks we have it. So now that I'm at 30/15 the game is no longer going to pop the achievement due to me being passed the total count needed and thus past the trigger. I still continue to try for it daily by hoping in the contracts attempting to add to them or complete on my own but have yet to feel like it's doing much.. I have also started creating my own public vs joining people's in progress as maybe "I" need to start them to get a true +1.. I also have another theory as to you can't be offline when it completes as then the game isn't counting +1 to the total because you were not present at point of completion. Even if the devs have said you "can" be offline when it finishes and still get credit.. Yes you still get the rewards but I have a feeling you don't get the +1 counter.

I've done 30ish+ but only been present for somewhere between 5-10 of them completing while I played. At this point I think if you really want it, privately host the one that asks for money + chests + salvage. Seems to be the easiest and fastest to do, 1hr tops.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.