Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Game Pass Expands to Eight New Countries, Seven More Games To Be Added

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 21 August 17 at 19:55
New countries and new games for the Xbox Game Pass very soon

Please click here to read the story: Xbox Game Pass Expands to Eight New Countries, Seven More Games To Be Added
PlayUltimate711
Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:14
I would appreciate some free points in 10 second ninja. I will do the Bridge at some point as well, so hopefully the ratios will go up there too. Even a small ratio bump is better than none. I already got TONS of free points from Kyub being in game pass.
I AM PEKE?
PistolMcAwesome
Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:16
Some good additions this time around.
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:17
Game Pass has become "Purchase Regret Simulator" for me. I have 10 Second Ninja X, The Bridge, ReCore, Metro and Hue all backlogged laughcry
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:25
Hue and the Bridge were great puzzlers! I still probably won't get Gamepass only because I can't justify the cost when I rarely have time to play
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:41
If you dont have it already the Metro series are some of the most underrated games of all time. Absolutely feel part of the world and the story is phenomenal, beautiful series. Highly recommend.
Ababinil
Ababinil
Posted on 21 August 17 at 20:45
This is starting to look more and more appealing to me.
dipsy de 1e
dipsy de 1e
Posted on 21 August 17 at 21:00
NoHeroes94 said:
If you dont have it already the Metro series are some of the most underrated games of all time. Absolutely feel part of the world and the story is phenomenal, beautiful series. Highly recommend.
They're not really underrated.
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 21 August 17 at 21:23
MugenKairo said:
Hue and the Bridge were great puzzlers! I still probably won't get Gamepass only because I can't justify the cost when I rarely have time to play
Agreed. Same here with the lack of "quality" time to play in order to justify the cost. The 3-4 GWG games per month already has bloated my backlog. By the time my 3 yr old goes to bed, I'm struggling to keep my eyes open for maybe an hour before falling asleep. Ugh.
KylKo
KylKo
Posted on 21 August 17 at 21:24
dipsy de 1e said:
NoHeroes94 said:
Yeah, not really underrated, but I'd say they're definitely not as popular as they should be. Metro: Last Light is one of my favorite games of all time when it comes to well-crafted campaigns. It has variety in gameplay and atmosphere, some stunning views and memorable story moments, and a great pace with a fitting length. I hope many more choose to dive in with the game pass.
Yin
Yin
Posted on 21 August 17 at 22:44
Metro did not grab me and I never went back. Walked around for ten minutes and then quit. laugh
SiegfriedX
SiegfriedX
Posted on 21 August 17 at 23:53
KBop a doo said:
Game Pass has become "Purchase Regret Simulator" for me. I have 10 Second Ninja X, The Bridge, ReCore, Metro and Hue all backlogged laughcry
High five for Recore. Had the same feeling when I read it laugh
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 22 August 17 at 00:27
KylKo said:
dipsy de 1e said:
NoHeroes94 said:
Yeah, not really underrated, but I'd say they're definitely not as popular as they should be. Metro: Last Light is one of my favorite games of all time when it comes to well-crafted campaigns. It has variety in gameplay and atmosphere, some stunning views and memorable story moments, and a great pace with a fitting length. I hope many more choose to dive in with the game pass.
Agreed. It's always irritating to see people bemoan some of these recent sales too, but I'm like, "Metro Redux is $7. That's a steal!"
DURDENS WRATH
DURDENS WRATH
Posted on 22 August 17 at 02:17
Anyone else have D&D Chronicles of Mystara removed from their game pass without any announcements?
K1NG ARTHUR III
Posted on 22 August 17 at 03:05
So they added 7 games... did they remove any?
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 22 August 17 at 04:21
Yin said:
Metro did not grab me and I never went back. Walked around for ten minutes and then quit. laugh
Metro 2033 is a little bit... assaulting to the senses if you're used to more recent shooters. I actually played Last Light first and that's what got me hooked on the series. If you only tried 2033, you should give Last Light a chance as it is a much better game (in my opinion). But both are fantastic if you give them a chance.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 22 August 17 at 10:50
I still have to use my 14 days trial laugh
TWiN$ 777
DURDENS WRATH
DURDENS WRATH
Posted on 22 August 17 at 15:54
K1NG ARTHUR III said:
So they added 7 games... did they remove any?
Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of Mystara last week with no notification.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 22 August 17 at 23:56
I'll pick Game Pass up again, but I enjoyed my free trial. Currently have too much else to play!
War...war never changes.
Cornerscout
Cornerscout
Posted on 01 September 17 at 17:56, Edited on 01 September 17 at 19:11 by Cornerscout
So uh, 10 Second Ninja and The Bridge still aren't part of the Game Pass, and none of the September 1st games have made it on there. What's the deal with that?

EDIT: Apparently they all got put on there today.
You should check out my subreddit: /r/Gamerscore!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.