Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 22nd, 2017

AuthorMessage
AES0P
AES0P
Posted on 22 August 17 at 09:58
smakzillaa said:
rocking23nf said:
smakzillaa said:
Would be Titanfall 2 be worth that much or should I wait?
its in the EA vault.
And your point?
how long do you see yourself playing it? if your just going for the achievements get ea access for $5 a month. if you think you'll be playing the multiplayer for longer then your still almost better of doing ea access for a year for $30 since you also get access to other games. if you really want to own it then wait, but if you just want to play it and don't care about owning it then ea access is a much better deal.
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 22 August 17 at 10:37
Is it so much to ask for the FFXV season pass to go on sale on its own? I know its extreme but it does aggravate me them selling the bundle all the time but not the SP on its own.
witter56
witter56
Posted on 22 August 17 at 10:42, Edited on 22 August 17 at 10:53 by witter56
Cr4ck Sh0t23 said:
I REALLY want to get The Evil Within, but I am afraid it will become a GWG in the future. Possibly a free bonus content when you get The Evil Within 2. I don't know what to do.
It's less than 10 bucks for the complete package...... rollfacepalm laugh
DAN5KI97 said:
MEAT STEW4U said:
Need for Speed for $5? Should I pull the trigger?
That's what I've been thinking lol, still don't know though
Seriously, are you thinking about 5 bucks for a game that will give to 25+ hours of playtime?!?!
laugh the game is very fun an easy completion. Just go get it. I grabbed it for 15 I think and don't regret it. It's easily one of the best nfs games in the series.
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 22 August 17 at 10:49
x Mataeus x said:
Xeroxcoco said:
Cr4ck Sh0t23 said:
I REALLY want to get The Evil Within, but I am afraid it will become a GWG in the future. Possibly a free bonus content when you get The Evil Within 2. I don't know what to do.
For sure it could be GWG but consider that you have the season pass as well included and usually is GWG you dont, so I think it is worth to buy as well, for me at least 😀👍
The Evil Within is absolutely awesome. Play it letterboxed for the best, 70mm panoramic feel. It's a really, really great horror game, and feels like a natural modern extension of the classic Resident Evil and Silent Hill games. Plus, like Wolfenstein: TNO, it's always introducing new situations and things as you go along. Best played without a walkthrough, and without the distractions of partners/room mates/family/whoever.
I finally just completed the 360 version the other day, Akumu is horrible at first but after Chapter 6 it does slowly get easier from there with the right upgrades. And the 5 hour speedrun is a piece of cake with the brass knuckles.

Found Kidman's journey in the DLC quite boring honestly, especially having to do it all a 2nd time with Silent Hill vibes but no other differences.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 22 August 17 at 10:54
I have everything I need for now, god damn backlog cry
TWiN$ 777
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 22 August 17 at 11:08
With EA Vault would I get access to all of Battlefront, or is it worth just getting it for £5 as it contains all DLC. How soon is it likely to leave the vault?
Legohead 1977
PuckJunkie
PuckJunkie
Posted on 22 August 17 at 11:46
GRAND NOBLE said:
Just bought Life Is Strange and Schrodingers Cat.
$8.50 for both - not bad.
Well, Life is Strange is easily worth $10, so they're paying you $1.50 to either play or ignore Schrodinger's Cat... sounds about right.

Legohead 1977 said:
With EA Vault would I get access to all of Battlefront, or is it worth just getting it for £5 as it contains all DLC. How soon is it likely to leave the vault?
EA Vault currently has both the base game and all DLC. So far they haven't taken anything out of the Vault once added, so you're likely to have access to it as long as you want to keep paying for EA Access.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 August 17 at 12:07, Edited on 22 August 17 at 12:09 by
I'm confused; you have:
The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Edition includes:
• The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
• Imperial City
• Orsinium
• Thieves Guild
• The Dark Brotherhood
• The Shadows of the Hist

Under bundles for £25

But also:
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited includes:
• Imperial City
• Orsinium
• Thieves Guild
• The Dark Brotherhood
• The Shadows of the Hist

Under Xbox One games for only £6.60
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 22 August 17 at 12:53
Lego Batman 3 - $8, but £16 for us Brits?

Why do you keep shafting us Warner Bros?
Godfather A7X
Godfather A7X
Posted on 22 August 17 at 13:02
mkdfan1990 said:
I'd recommend The Evil Within, I started it recently after getting it with all dlc for £10 and loved it. So this is a steal!
I'm tempted by ESO, there are so many versions though. Can't figure out which is the best value. Any suggestions?
personally i would go with the Morrowind edition. Gold is a good start but i think its worth the extra couple bucks to add Morrowind and everything included. especially since its the latest expansion. the Morrowind collectors is the same but just adds a bunch of in game cosmetic stuff that you really don't need nor will benefit you, unless your really into that sorta thing.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 22 August 17 at 13:30
Alahert said:
I have everything I need for now, god damn backlog cry
+1 redface
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 22 August 17 at 13:32
FINAL FANTASY XV Digital Premium Edition is a very good deal. The DLC has turned out to be quite good so 50% off the entire game with the DLC is great. Especially, since it seems to be the exception rather than the rule for both main game & DLC to go on sale at the same time.
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 22 August 17 at 13:45
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Lego Batman 3 - $8, but £16 for us Brits?

Why do you keep shafting us Warner Bros?
20$ in Canada. 1USD -> 1.25CAD. so it should be around 10$ CAD
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 22 August 17 at 13:46
Allgorhythm said:
FINAL FANTASY XV Digital Premium Edition is a very good deal. The DLC has turned out to be quite good so 50% off the entire game with the DLC is great. Especially, since it seems to be the exception rather than the rule for both main game & DLC to go on sale at the same time.
I disagree, the game is not good. I cannot comment on the expansion but the base game is very dull. Im suprised its held its value this long.
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 22 August 17 at 14:10
Evil Within, here I come, you magnificent bastard! Gonna turn the lights off and everything, just like back in the Silent Hill days.
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Posted on 22 August 17 at 14:32, Edited on 22 August 17 at 14:32 by Cr4ck Sh0t23
witter56 said:
Cr4ck Sh0t23 said:
It's less than 10 bucks for the complete package...... rollfacepalmlaugh
Well yea, that's what it says on the post. I can see that.roll The other comments were a little more descriptive and made we want to purchase it more. This just stated the obviouslaughlaugh

DAN5KI97 said:
MEAT STEW4U said:
Need for Speed for $5? Should I pull the trigger?
That's what I've been thinking lol, still don't know though

witter56 said:
Seriously, are you thinking about 5 bucks for a game that will give to 25+ hours of playtime?!?!
the game is very fun an easy completion. Just go get it. I grabbed it for 15 I think and don't regret it. It's easily one of the best nfs games in the series.
As for this, I do agree with you, for $5, it's a pretty fun game with an easy completion (aside from the very last DLC, which is near impossible).

HOWEVER!

This is NOT the best game in the series and I will defend my right to the death to say that. That honor should should go to the Underground series. Great gameplay mechanics and awesome customization ideas made it stand out in it's time. This game was an attempt to revive what was the classic underground series. Though it was ok, it doesn't beat out it's original counterpart.
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 22 August 17 at 15:05
Titanfall 2 for 20 bucks is a bargain. Unless you have the EA access
Chad Wilburn
Chad Wilburn
Posted on 22 August 17 at 15:42
New Paralyzer said:
Wow.... Battlefront Season pass was $5 last week.... Today the whole game with DLC is $6.
Yep..just bought the dlc last week!!!angry
Sebacean Hybrid
Posted on 22 August 17 at 15:49
I had a question about Star Wars Battlefront, I thought all the DLC was part the EA Access?
So do I have to join that in order to purchase the Ultimate Edition and receive all the DLC?

Thanks!
Petrolium Bear
Posted on 22 August 17 at 16:22
Pure farming 2018?
Play for achievements. Play for fun. Secret Achievements aren't so secret when it tells you there is a 'Secret Achievement'
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.