Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Announced

AuthorMessage
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 23 August 17 at 04:46
The cuter version

Please click here to read the story: Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Announced
Moat Carp
Moat Carp
Posted on 23 August 17 at 04:49
No.
supkris
supkris
Posted on 23 August 17 at 04:53
For PS vita pls. It's Harsh to ignore it
LAZY SHIKAMARUX
Posted on 23 August 17 at 05:02
But when can I play it on my TI-84 calculator?
I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. - Bill Gates.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 23 August 17 at 06:16
So it's going to be Xbox Enabled Windows 10 then yeah?
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 23 August 17 at 07:48
supkris said:
Vita was pretty much dead before it started. Good or bad, Nintendo dominates the handheld market.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 23 August 17 at 09:24
I like the art style. Will probably give the free episode a run.
Outsider Fenix
Posted on 23 August 17 at 11:02
Sooo does it have achievements or nah? Don't see the relevance of this article if it doesn't.
Assassin Corvo
Posted on 23 August 17 at 11:08
Outsider Fenix said:
Sooo does it have achievements or nah? Don't see the relevance of this article if it doesn't.
Because we don't want to know shit about shit unless achievements are involved roll
(this line is meant to be read in a redneck American accent for best effect)
xLil SheWolfx
xLil SheWolfx
Posted on 23 August 17 at 11:48, Edited on 23 August 17 at 11:56 by xLil SheWolfx
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition.....Are You Serious!!!!!!!..............Square Enix Seriously..........you need to let this game die. Just give us Ignis's Episode and in the words of Elsa......"Let It Go".

Focus on the FFVII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III.
Gaming 4 Life
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 23 August 17 at 12:05
xLil SheWolfx said:
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition.....Are You Serious!!!!!!!..............Square Enix Seriously..........you need to let this game die. Just give us Ignis's Episode and in the words of Elsa......"Let It Go".

The game is a year old...
xLil SheWolfx
xLil SheWolfx
Posted on 23 August 17 at 12:14
LuckyConquerer2 said:
xLil SheWolfx said:

Yeah so It was never a complete game so I assume this won't be either...........

Hey I bet this will come with another Season pass in order for us to play cut content......again lol

I'm guessing Final Fantasy XV Empires flopped as their Mobile/Tablet game so they invented this as plan B.......or C.........heck possible plan D.

*Another Year Later we HOPEFULLY should get Gladio's, Prompto's and Ignis's Episodes in the Pocket Edition*
Gaming 4 Life
Swinny Costello
Posted on 23 August 17 at 12:46
How about a port of FFXII: The Zodiac Age instead?!
xLil SheWolfx
xLil SheWolfx
Posted on 23 August 17 at 12:51
Swinny Costello said:
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the rest of the Kingdom Hearts when the 3rd one comes to Xbox would be awesome........at least we can experience the KH universe and not just the latest adventure lol
Gaming 4 Life
Rafael D Arroyo
Posted on 23 August 17 at 13:15
xLil SheWolfx said:
Swinny Costello said:
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the rest of the Kingdom Hearts when the 3rd one comes to Xbox would be awesome........at least we can experience the KH universe and not just the latest adventure lol
I think these games are locked behind some kind of exclusivity with sony.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 23 August 17 at 13:52
xLil SheWolfx said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
xLil SheWolfx said:

Yeah so It was never a complete game so I assume this won't be either...........

Hey I bet this will come with another Season pass in order for us to play cut content......again lol

I'm guessing Final Fantasy XV Empires flopped as their Mobile/Tablet game so they invented this as plan B.......or C.........heck possible plan D.

*Another Year Later we HOPEFULLY should get Gladio's, Prompto's and Ignis's Episodes in the Pocket Edition*
I disagree that it was cut. You play as Noctis and his perspective, not his buddies.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 23 August 17 at 14:04
NoHeroes94 said:
supkris said:
Vita was pretty much dead before it started. Good or bad, Nintendo dominates the handheld market.
There is no question that Nintendo dominates the handheld market and always has. However, the Vita has a 15M user base so it is far from dead. I'm not much for handhelds but I do like some of the VIta games. (I am platform agnostic so I equally enjoy some of the handheld Nintendo games.) I like the Vita TV that retails now for about 60 USD. With it, you can play most of the Vita games on your regular TV or display using your PS3 controller. So, you get handheld games on a console:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVMHSUM/ref=ox_sc_act_t...
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 23 August 17 at 14:09
And I still need to start FFXV..
TWiN$ 777
TakeTheToast
TakeTheToast
Posted on 23 August 17 at 14:24
As much as they're whoring out FF15, this looks pretty solid.
Instagram & Snapchat: breninwatson
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 23 August 17 at 14:35
Assassin Corvo said:
Outsider Fenix said:
Because we don't want to know shit about shit unless achievements are involved roll
(this line is meant to be read in a redneck American accent for best effect)
You do realize where you are, right? This is an achievement website. Of course users primary concern here is achievements. I wish people would realize that before making stupid comments. You're like a vegan going to a steak house and complaining about people wanting meat. Or a NAACP activist showing up to a white supremacist rally. (That last one was a very hyperbolic example. But you get my point.)

On topic: I really enjoyed Final Fantasy XV. But I don't like the chibi art style. It just doesn't work here for me. I am interested to see if the Windows 10 version has a separate achievement list. I'd love to stack the game if it does.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.