Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rivals of Aether Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 23 August 17 at 06:16
25 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Rivals of Aether Achievement List Revealed
K4rn4ge
K4rn4ge
Posted on 23 August 17 at 06:22
If you like Smash Bros, you will definitely want to get this game, if you haven't already. It's actually a pretty damn good Smash clone. My friend Shizblacka has been playing the Game Preview version 250+ hours for over a year (without achievements) and he's an achievement whore with over 300k GS so that just shows how much he loves the game. He also recorded some useful videos for various achievement solutions so check them out!
Follow & watch http://www.twitch.tv/karnage where I stream a wide variety of games and do loads of game giveaways!
HUstlinonradio
Posted on 23 August 17 at 09:14
Was always interested in this game
I'm Awkward With Potential: Boss Major
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 23 August 17 at 14:10
K4rn4ge said:
If you like Smash Bros, you will definitely want to get this game, if you haven't already. It's actually a pretty damn good Smash clone. My friend Shizblacka has been playing the Game Preview version 250+ hours for over a year (without achievements) and he's an achievement whore with over 300k GS so that just shows how much he loves the game. He also recorded some useful videos for various achievement solutions so check them out!
It's nice to have a game similar to Smash Bros, I sometimes turn on my Wii just to play it!
TWiN$ 777
Brenin Watson
Brenin Watson
Posted on 23 August 17 at 14:14
Such a fun game. The only game I ever bought on Xbox One without achievements. Glad it finally has some.
Instagram & Snapchat: breninwatson
CRZYSPZ
CRZYSPZ
Posted on 23 August 17 at 15:07
Waiting for it to come to become an XBPA title. Being up at school without my Xbone doesn't give me much of a reason to pick it up now, but as soon as it pops up in the Windows Store..... oh boy. ;)
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 23 August 17 at 21:11
"The Swift Rival" is the hardest achievement in the game, you basically have to get super lucky and/or be super skilled. You have to complete all the fights together under a minute for a gold with that character and then you have to do that with all six original characters.

Some guides exist but still a pain in the ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD1UVRIe-ho
GoyetteQC
GoyetteQC
Posted on 23 August 17 at 22:58, Edited on 23 August 17 at 23:19 by GoyetteQC
From what I've played so far the game is way too technical to be even remotely fun. Nowhere near the stupid fun that is Super Smash Bros.
[Insert signature here.]
ParticleDuality
Posted on 24 August 17 at 01:42
GoyetteQC said:
From what I've played so far the game is way too technical to be even remotely fun. Nowhere near the stupid fun that is Super Smash Bros.
SSB is extremely technical too, but this does have a higher barrier to entry while SSB seems to have a higher skill cap.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.