Game Discussion: Neverwinter (HK)

SERVER CLOSER SEPTEMBER 28TH 2017

• brentiscooolbrentiscoool654,900
    Posted on 24 August 17 at 10:48, Edited on 24 August 17 at 10:51 by brentiscoool
    ALL OF Neverwinter(HK) Achievements will be discontinued on september 28th. Better get to grinding while you can if you have started this
  • brentiscooolbrentiscoool654,900
  • Posted on 24 August 17 at 12:29
    LOL< I'll take your word for it regarding the link. I could read Xbox One and Online...hahah. I won't be "grinding" it but I will put time in to try and knock out a decent enough chunk of the ach's. I've played maybe 6-8 hours and only seen one other live player...and he ran on a horse in the distance and likely never even saw me. I kinda like going around the city w/o people jumping around everywhere like morons....

Thank you for the heads up!
    Hola
  • Posted on 24 August 17 at 14:32, Edited on 24 August 17 at 15:03 by Shadow Kisuragi
    Thanks for the heads-up on this. I've set the Server Closure date.

Translation:
    Dear player:

First of all, sincerely thank you for the perfect world Hong Kong XBOX version of "Winter Online" has long been the support and love.
    Due to various factors, we have to close the Hong Kong District XBOX version of "no winter Online", which caused you inconvenience, we deeply regret and sorry!
    In this release Hong Kong District XBOX version of "no winter Online" outage operation process and timing, please players in advance to prepare:
    We will close the Hong Kong XBOX version of "no winter Online" game server at 12:00 on September 28, 2017, when players will not be able to log in to the game.
    In order to maximize the protection of your interests, Hong Kong XBOX version of "no winter Online" will be at 8:00 on August 8, 2017 all shelves ZEN package until the server shut down, during which the player will not be able to ZEN Recharge, but the player can be normal consumption has been rechargeable ZEN.

Hong Kong District XBOX version of "no winter Online" specific outage time:
    1, 2017 on August 8, 12 will be all ZEN package off the shelf, the player will not be able to ZEN recharge
    2, 20 September 20, September 12 12:00 off the game server, players will not be able to log in the game
    3, December 31, 2017 December 12, when the closure of customer service and forum services
    Note: This "no winter Online" to stop operating only Hong Kong XBOX version, "no winter Online" other versions of the operation is not affected.

In order to express our gratitude for the long-term support, we will launch a welfare operation in the near future. For details, please check the newsletter.

Finally, once again thank you for a long time on the Hong Kong District XBOX version of "Winter Online" operation support and understanding of the follow-up on the operation to stop the operation, please pay attention to the official website announcement.
    Official website link: http: //nw.mytvgame.com/

Perfect World "Winter Without Online" Operations Team
    August 1, 2017
  • pawncrackerspawncrackers306,444
    Posted on 24 August 17 at 21:32
    Please feel free to send some friend requests. Got things to do over 30th and 31st of this month, other than that, I'm available ANYTIME.

Need a ton of help with dungeons, dragons and have been making my way through the campaign over the last few weeks, when I noticed everything with 2x, including EXP!

Just hit 49 on my Trickster Rogue and 60 on my Hunter Ranger. Working on 70.

L
  • ChooseMyFateChooseMyFate549,175
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 03:52
    brentiscoool said:
    ALL OF Neverwinter(HK) Achievements will be discontinued on september 28th. Better get to grinding while you can if you have started this
    I believe that's just Hong Kong servers.
    -CMF
  • pawncrackerspawncrackers306,444
    Posted on 29 August 17 at 18:51
    ChooseMyFate said:
    brentiscoool said:
    I believe that's just Hong Kong servers.
    See bolded.

L
  • acedawg4acedawg42,069,816
    Posted on 30 August 17 at 23:32
    I'm down to play. Lv 53 now. Servers are very laggy, been having to play with tons of issues and disconnects, so be aware
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,634,581
    Posted on 11 September 17 at 01:22, Edited on 11 September 17 at 02:52 by iMaginaryy
    acedawg4 said:
    I'm down to play. Lv 53 now. Servers are very laggy, been having to play with tons of issues and disconnects, so be aware
    Yeah the servers worked fine at time of announcement, around the clock, but I've noticed they've started to decline recently.

In particular, for reasons unknown (I suspect perhaps when office opens) at around 9 or 10 PM US Eastern (9 or 10 AM Hong Kong) like clockwork they decline immensely temporarily with a lot of "server not responding" and disconnects. Getting progressively worse until around midnight US Eastern to the point that it becomes unplayable (noon Hong Kong).

I'm not sure exactly when they work well again, but usually by 2 PM or so Eastern they are fine again (probably earlier). There of course could be many other factors here, but that's my experience each day like clockwork so far/recently.

May want to be taken into account for last minute sessions, if possible.
    EDIT: At least, the past week has followed this pattern consistently. Tonight has been a little better so far.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • Posted on 11 September 17 at 03:10
    I've had disconnects and such regularly, I haven't noticed any time related issues. Seems they effect me most shortly after starting up. Game seems to "settle down" eventually and let me play...unless it's a boss battle....then it just likes to F with me. Can't tell you how many times I've died because the game can't find the connection...and when it does all the enemies moves hit me at once, lol
    Oh well, I just plan on getting what I can :)
    Hola
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.