Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin's Creed Origins Joins Forces with Final Fantasy XV

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:06
Three years of planning come to fruition

Please click here to read the story: Assassin's Creed Origins Joins Forces with Final Fantasy XV
NightHawk673
NightHawk673
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:13
Interesting
WJS Osiris
WJS Osiris
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:23, Edited on 24 August 17 at 19:24 by WJS Osiris
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:27, Edited on 24 August 17 at 19:28 by Eurydace
As an aside, FF13-2 actually had AC and Mass Effect DLC, so this is not a series' first:

https://img.cinemablend.com/cb/f/a/f/0/d/f/faf0dfcdbe85....jpg
The Globalizer
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:37
Why?
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:39
I preferred the Mass Effect N7 Armor for Serah and Noel in Final Fantasy XIII-2 rather than the Assassins Creed: Revelations Ezio armor. I kept Serah and Noel outfitted in the N7 Armor for the entire game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3lPqgDLxZA
TakeTheToast
TakeTheToast
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:46
If this content is temporary like the last festival I will be amazed. It just seems so wasteful for all this to be locked into a time slot and never be seen again.
Instagram & Snapchat: breninwatson
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 24 August 17 at 19:55
wutdafuq?
Dibbs93
Dibbs93
Posted on 24 August 17 at 20:02
Can we get a chocobo mount in assassin's creed please?
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 24 August 17 at 20:04
Can't wait to drive the streets of Ancient Egypt in the Regalia clap
Erunion
Erunion
Posted on 24 August 17 at 20:08
Might want to add to the article that they're rerunning the Moogle Chocobo Festival right now, so anyone who doesn't have a Dream Egg from earlier this year can still get it. Also that this new event is scheduled to end at the end of January.
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 24 August 17 at 20:10
I still haven't found the strength to open the FF15 case since I finished the story. At some point I may buy the DLC on sale, but that was one of those games that I was mentally done with by the time I completed the game.
Simm
Simm
Posted on 24 August 17 at 20:36
LilGurgi said:
I still haven't found the strength to open the FF15 case since I finished the story. At some point I may buy the DLC on sale, but that was one of those games that I was mentally done with by the time I completed the game.
It's FREE
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 24 August 17 at 20:37
Don't know really get this crossover?
Stealth David
Stealth David
Posted on 24 August 17 at 21:30
Need to get back to final fantasy
Follow me on Twitter for giveaways @StealthDavid
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 24 August 17 at 21:33
Is this a wind up?

Also, Origins is the biggest AC to date. You know what that means? More collectables!
Swinny Costello
Posted on 24 August 17 at 23:13
Simm said:
LilGurgi said:
It's FREE
I think they're referring to the PAID DLC.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 24 August 17 at 23:33
LuckyConquerer2 said:
Is this a wind up?

Also, Origins is the biggest AC to date. You know what that means? More collectables!
As if there weren't enough in Black Flag...
Erunion
Erunion
Posted on 24 August 17 at 23:46
Rhyolitic said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
Is this a wind up?

I present for your consideration...

Assassin's CreedPersonal VendettaThe Personal Vendetta achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 104 pointsKill every Templar.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Lions PassantThe Keeper of the Lions Passant achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 63 pointsFind All of Richard's Flags in the Kingdom.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Four GospelsThe Keeper of the Four Gospels achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 51 pointsFind All Flags in Jerusalem.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the CrescentThe Keeper of the Crescent achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 50 pointsFind All Flags in Damascus.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the OrderThe Keeper of the Order achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 24 pointsFind all Templar Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Black CrossThe Keeper of the Black Cross achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 24 pointsFind All Teutonic Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the 8 VirtuesThe Keeper of the 8 Virtues achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 23 pointsFind All Hospitalier Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the CreedThe Keeper of the Creed achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 17 pointsFind All Flags in Masyaf.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 25 August 17 at 01:42
Erunion said:
Rhyolitic said:
LuckyConquerer2 said:
Is this a wind up?

I present for your consideration...

Assassin's CreedPersonal VendettaThe Personal Vendetta achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 104 pointsKill every Templar.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Lions PassantThe Keeper of the Lions Passant achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 63 pointsFind All of Richard's Flags in the Kingdom.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Four GospelsThe Keeper of the Four Gospels achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 51 pointsFind All Flags in Jerusalem.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the CrescentThe Keeper of the Crescent achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 50 pointsFind All Flags in Damascus.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the OrderThe Keeper of the Order achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 24 pointsFind all Templar Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the Black CrossThe Keeper of the Black Cross achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 24 pointsFind All Teutonic Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the 8 VirtuesThe Keeper of the 8 Virtues achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 23 pointsFind All Hospitalier Flags in Acre.

Assassin's CreedKeeper of the CreedThe Keeper of the Creed achievement in Assassin's Creed worth 17 pointsFind All Flags in Masyaf.
And there was no collectible map you get, awful.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.