Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Huge Changes are Coming to Overwatch's Mercy

AuthorMessage
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 25 August 17 at 00:29
She can fly

Please click here to read the story: Huge Changes are Coming to Overwatch's Mercy
New Paralyzer
796,684
New Paralyzer
Posted on 25 August 17 at 00:33
I just....had a feeling resurrect wouldn't stay as an ult. Something just gave me a feeling ...
Dr Scruffleton
Posted on 25 August 17 at 00:39
Huh, so her achievement will become unobtainable then
USG AESOP SL
524,064
USG AESOP SL
Posted on 25 August 17 at 00:45
Dr Scruffleton said:
Huh, so her achievement will become unobtainable then
Was just thinking the same thing, gotta get a session going soon before it truly becomes unobtainable
ParticleDuality
Posted on 25 August 17 at 00:50
USG AESOP SL said:
Dr Scruffleton said:
Huh, so her achievement will become unobtainable then
Was just thinking the same thing, gotta get a session going soon before it truly becomes unobtainable
Sincerely doubt that. As much as I hate Blizzard, they are a team of competent and intelligent developers. I would bet anything that they'll change requirements or something.
Er PaBlEtOr
342,155
Er PaBlEtOr
Posted on 25 August 17 at 00:51
Dr Scruffleton said:
Huh, so her achievement will become unobtainable then
I guess they'll change the description, maybe the achievement will be revive X amount of players in a single game.
DarkLord Zephyr
Posted on 25 August 17 at 00:51
ParticleDuality said:
USG AESOP SL said:
Dr Scruffleton said:
Huh, so her achievement will become unobtainable then
Was just thinking the same thing, gotta get a session going soon before it truly becomes unobtainable
Sincerely doubt that. As much as I hate Blizzard, they are a team of competent and intelligent developers. I would bet anything that they'll change requirements or something.
Why do you hate them?
Sanada
616,772
Sanada
Posted on 25 August 17 at 01:05
Dr Scruffleton said:
Huh, so her achievement will become unobtainable then
They changed the Symmetra one to include Shield Generators. I'm sure they can change the requirements for this one as well to something that suits the new ult.
IronInfidel47
301,391
IronInfidel47
Posted on 25 August 17 at 01:45
As the only character I'm competent enough to play, this is a very important article for me.
Epilepsy Sucks
Posted on 25 August 17 at 01:49
They'll probably change it to something like this:

Huge Rez: Revive 4 teammates without dying in Quickplay or Competitive.

Honestly, I see it being more obtainable if this is the route they take.
King Kong is *The Room* of video games.
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 25 August 17 at 01:53
Am I the only person who hasn't played Overwatch? laugh
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 25 August 17 at 02:15
Hmm it's always got something to do with the ultimate, so maybe they'll change it to heal X damage while flying?? But I'm skeptical they can completely change the code like that while maintaining any resemblance to the original Huge Rez achievement.
Banana Big Boys
SilentRich69
552,674
SilentRich69
Posted on 25 August 17 at 02:19
Fucking idiot. Ruining a character I basically main.
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!
Outsider Fenix
Posted on 25 August 17 at 02:28
SilentRich69 said:
Fucking idiot. Ruining a character I basically main.
Uhh this makes her better.
Edweirdd
287,006
Edweirdd
Posted on 25 August 17 at 03:04
Sanada said:
Dr Scruffleton said:
Huh, so her achievement will become unobtainable then
They changed the Symmetra one to include Shield Generators. I'm sure they can change the requirements for this one as well to something that suits the new ult.
Funny how they can change an achievement, when other developers have said changing an achievement isn't such an easy thing to do...Battlefield Hardline comes to mind.
DeltaJFord
601,726
DeltaJFord
Posted on 25 August 17 at 03:25
I doubt they'll change it. My best guess is that the achievement becomes unobtainable
MC PHILABUSTA
529,146
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 25 August 17 at 03:54, Edited on 25 August 17 at 03:55 by MC PHILABUSTA
I'm sick of them ruining base characters and yes that is my opinion . The game has been out almost a year and a half already .
ParticleDuality
Posted on 25 August 17 at 03:57
MC PHILABUSTA said:
I'm sick of them ruining base characters and yes that is my opinion . The game has been out almost a year and a half already .
Roadhog changes were unnecessary and neutered him as a character. This just changes how she plays and possibly makes her stronger. Especially since her gun is insanely good now.
New Paralyzer
796,684
New Paralyzer
Posted on 25 August 17 at 04:09
DeltaJFord said:
I doubt they'll change it. My best guess is that the achievement becomes unobtainable
Are you kidding?

Yep, that's what's gonna happen. Blizzard is just absolutely retarded and they forgot Mercy has a Rez achievement. PC, PS4 and Xbox One will forever lose this achievement.

Also her spray attached to it is going away forever too. Blizzard has no idea how to make games

#Sarcasm
Kanchanaburi
716,974
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 25 August 17 at 04:47
what was the problem with the ult. I am sick of developers constantly changing thier game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.