Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Forza Motorsport 7 Confirms Forza Edition Cars

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 25 August 17 at 04:43
And a handful of screenshots from Gamescom

Please click here to read the story: Forza Motorsport 7 Confirms Forza Edition Cars
JusTa ImpuLse
JusTa ImpuLse
Posted on 25 August 17 at 07:06
Nicedance
Justa Impulse
Nosi90
Nosi90
Posted on 25 August 17 at 07:47
Old news? Not too happy about getting forza edition cars instead of new cars with VIP
Shaunie McCardo
Posted on 25 August 17 at 08:56
Yeah as a yearly ultimate edition buyer, I'm feeling kinda shafted....
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 25 August 17 at 11:45
smile
BigWiIIieStyIe
Posted on 25 August 17 at 17:26
Like the Forza Edition cars, don't think they will help my online ability but still. Only hope is I'm not a fan of the Auction House only because it removed the ability to just flat sell a car. I'd even go for only getting say 1/2 the money you would get from an entry level auction, but as of right now you cheap duplicates are better of being deleted.
Matti RS
Matti RS
Posted on 25 August 17 at 20:42
clap
Anima Pura
Anima Pura
Posted on 26 August 17 at 08:38
While not offering other cars with the VIP Pass is a bad decision for those who purchased it, I like that Forzathon will be in this game too, as it was a reason to come back into the game from time to time.

Obviously, they should offer something equivalent of the unicorn cars from FM4 for these events to be interesting, but I guess those days are over. Some of the cars in FH3's Forzathon were pretty standard and didn't make you feel you needed them.
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 26 August 17 at 09:17
Somewhere else I commented there's no way I'll get this on release only to drive around the same old tracks from previous versions and how much more fun the Horizon games are.
I've slept a few times since then and I'm starting to change my mind. Arrrgh!! It's annoying! I don't want to give in... I want to stick to my principles but the hype is working on me. I don't think I can hold out!
Less work, more play!
Jdobem
Jdobem
Posted on 01 September 17 at 12:36
its going to look amazing, much better than FM6.
Plus Dynamic weather. And i do remember there were some new tracks (as in from older FM)

Cmon, give in! :D
J
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.