Game Discussion: Destiny 2 Forum

Destiny 2 TrueAchievements Clan

AuthorMessage
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 25 August 17 at 21:33, Edited on 11 September 18 at 15:50 by xCANExINSANEx93
Update September 11th, 2018:
Been away from Destiny 2 for awhile? Can't blame you, many of the people in our clan have been too. With Forsaken's launch we've had a lot more activity recently, and because of that we've had more people trying to join. I've been clearing up space for active members of the community to join, it's been an ongoing process for the past several months and will continue to be.

The link to join is the same as always, and we still have our second clan as well if the first one becomes full. However, I will continue to manage the first clan, removing members in order of last played date. (I use this site to manage our Clan information) It's something I've always worked hard to do, ensuring there are slots for people who are active and want to play with us. I give some grace to people, but generally our clan is filled with people who've played since the previous expansion (ex: at the time of this post, people who've played since Warmind)

I cannot speak on behalf of the Founder of the second clan, but the original one will continue to manage the members of the clan to ensure there is always room for those of us actively playing the game. Looking forward to seeing some new faces, and hopefully some returning faces as well! smile

We've always been great about maxing out our clan level and have some great members who always manage to get our clan engrams done! Not saying we're better than the second clan, but... wink Check us out!

Original TrueAchievements Clan

Secondary TrueAchievements Clan
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Posted on 26 August 17 at 02:32
I'm going to be incredibly active in Destiny 2 so I'm happy to give this a shot! I've been playing Destiny since day one and I know I'll be putting hundreds of hours into this.

As the founder you'll really have to stay on top of this clan though, from what I've seen the majority of TA clans or guilds seem to be joined by people who want to boost a few achievements and then stop playing, filling all the player slots with accounts that aren't active in the game (Looking at you Forza and Neverwinter guilds! laugh )

Hopefully at least around the launch period we'll get some solid bonuses going!

I have a week off work starting from september 11th so if anyone wants to team up for some Destiny I'll be around! toast
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 26 August 17 at 22:44
Haha, yeah I've got some major responsibilities. I was also a day-one player and plan to invest quite a chunk of time. Thankfully D2 clans look to be much better than others. If you don't mind bearing the load with me, I can make you an Admin and help me to manage inactive players.

I don't have work off for it, but I will be spending a large majority of my time outside of work playing, especially that first week or two! Looking forward to it!
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Posted on 27 August 17 at 15:56
Yeah I have no problem with that, hopefully shouldn't be too necessary depending on the player limit haha!
CookieofWisdom
Posted on 28 August 17 at 08:07, Edited on 29 August 17 at 07:51 by CookieofWisdom
I was just about to make a TA clan on Destiny 2! I've just joined yours though.

I am going to be playing this game all the time when it comes out and I'm going to help out with achievements when I can.
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 28 August 17 at 18:58
Sounds great, Cookie. Unfortunately the achievement list looks pretty easy :/

Still looking forward to grinding out Max level and gear smile
ii Legacy XiX
ii Legacy XiX
Posted on 28 August 17 at 19:47
I'm gonna hop in too. Played the first destiny for WAY too long. I doubt the second game will be any different. xD

Hopefully the achievements are somewhat challenging. >.>
ii Legacy XiX
ii Legacy XiX
Posted on 28 August 17 at 19:49
Actually I think I'm stuck in my own clan. I'm the founder but it won't let me change anything so its bugged :L
Valnor2
Valnor2
Posted on 31 August 17 at 08:33
I can't seem to join, I don't have an option to join when I click the link.
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 01 September 17 at 15:28
Yeah, Bungie mentioned in their most recent weekly blog that Clans were acting kinda weird. Hopefully when the game launches everything works out better. So far we have 11 members though, so it's worked for some people here on the site. Hopefully we can get you guys in! I'll send you each a personal invite, maybe that will do the trick! smile
Valnor2
Valnor2
Posted on 01 September 17 at 22:34
ok i got in, tried on my laptop and i had the option
REAPER O26
REAPER O26
Posted on 05 September 17 at 00:18
I've just joined this. Looking forward to playing this tomorrow.
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 05 September 17 at 13:36
Sweet! We’re up to 20 members so far smile
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Posted on 06 September 17 at 06:48
Well, last minute update from bungie. No clan activities until a few days after launch. Weird, but hey ho.
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 06 September 17 at 15:49
Yeah, I saw that :/ Oh well, more time to recruit new members!

Definitely a buzzkill though
Erunion
Erunion
Posted on 06 September 17 at 20:19
I joined! Won't have the game until later tonight but I'm very excited to hopefully have a regular crew in this game (hopefully there are players with similar hours to me). I only did a little raiding in D1 because I relied almost entirely on LFG groups.
Ababinil
Ababinil
Posted on 09 September 17 at 16:24
I have sent a request to join. I will be playing both d1 and d2 for the foreseeable future.
BloodGodAlucard
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 09 September 17 at 19:39
I sent a join request. I played hundreds of hours of Destiny 1 and plan to do the same with D2. Can't wait to dive in. clap
Dr Deadspace
Dr Deadspace
Posted on 10 September 17 at 11:44
Just sent a join request. Another Day 1 Guardian checking in, hoping that I can put as much time into D2 as I did the first one :D
k0ngzor
k0ngzor
Posted on 10 September 17 at 16:45
Just sent a request to join the TA clan
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.