Posted on 14 November 17 at 04:31
I sent a request in to the 2nd clan.
Greasychipbutty
Posted on 04 December 17 at 13:18
Just sent a request to 2nd clan.

Cheers
Bilbo Fraggems
Posted on 15 December 17 at 05:02
Crated true achievements clan if anyone wants in. I was going to leave this open to all, but I am going to try to keep this 25yrs or older to keep from having to deal w too much child related drama. So please be in that age group and a member of this site and I will not deny your application.

All welcome, beginners and experienced players. My Goal is just to have fun here and work together to claim some wins on the challenges, strikes, and raids. If we get enough interested we can do some pvp stuff too. Let me know if you have any questions.

Gamer tag
Bilbo fraggems

Clan name
True Achievements
Call sign
TRUA

Apply on link below.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2963511
Thanks. The Fraggems
HollabackGaming
Posted on 20 December 17 at 21:40
Is any one running the prestige leviathan raid in their clan?
PrimeBigTime
PrimeBigTime
Posted on 19 January 18 at 10:21
Can the founder please accept? Thanks
O D 3 S S 3 Y
O D 3 S S 3 Y
Posted on 05 February 18 at 18:20
Just sent an application the the clan. Been part of another clan since January but my friend and I were the only active members. Hoping to find a more active clan
Crazy BigGaz
Crazy BigGaz
Posted on 21 May 18 at 06:46
I sent in a app to join the destiny 2 group.
Lookiung for others to play with on Destiny 2
P4PA SMURF X
P4PA SMURF X
Posted on 10 June 18 at 23:33
Can someone accept my joining request please and thanks in advance
i DC GOGO
i DC GOGO
Posted on 13 August 18 at 02:09
I just started the game if anyone wants to join me.

Mon-Thursday 6pm -10pm PST
i DC GOGO
i DC GOGO
Posted on 20 August 18 at 02:58
Just sent a request to 2nd clan.
xI BLAM Ix
181,309 181,309 GamerScore
xI BLAM Ix
Posted on 05 September 18 at 15:20
So like most people, Forsaken has sucked me back into Destiny.

I've put in over 300 hours in D1 and a fair few in D2, but obviously I haven't played since Vanilla D2 so I'm playing catch up.

Looking for a clan though to run some Nightfalls with, I'm still looking to do the Leviathan raid also, as I've never actually ran it at all, so doing it on Prestige for the achievement would be nice.

I'm based in the UK and I'm 24, just looking for some like minded TA and Achievement lovers to game with, so if anyone has a clan or anything, drop me a message on here or XBL.

Gamertag - xI BLAM Ix
Danzo51196
124,481 124,481 GamerScore
Danzo51196
Posted on 11 September 18 at 01:51
I think we might need a third clan. The second one has filled up super quickly and the first one is completely full.
Bigdanzo51169 - Happy Gaming!
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 11 September 18 at 15:23, Edited on 11 September 18 at 15:24 by xCANExINSANEx93
First one should be good now! Been busy grinding myself and not managing clan spots, just cleared up 15 more slots!

Tons of inactive older players filling slots, been slowly removing the ones who haven't played in SEVERAL months (6+ months)
REAPER O26
REAPER O26
Posted on 13 September 18 at 07:00
I've applied for the 2nd clan. Was in the first one, but will be playing again with the Forsaken DLC.
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 13 September 18 at 16:57
REAPER O26 said:
I've applied for the 2nd clan. Was in the first one, but will be playing again with the Forsaken DLC.
Reaper, there's room in the first clan, and many more active members too. I'd recommend that one, but it's up to you!
REAPER O26
REAPER O26
Posted on 13 September 18 at 23:29
xCANExINSANEx93 said:
REAPER O26 said:
Reaper, there's room in the first clan, and many more active members too. I'd recommend that one, but it's up to you!
Thanks Cane, just reapplied for it.
I NVIII I
I NVIII I
Posted on 14 September 18 at 13:51
REAPER O26 said:
xCANExINSANEx93 said:
REAPER O26 said:
If I send a request can I join the first?
xCANExINSANEx93
Posted on 14 September 18 at 21:10
I NVIII I said:
REAPER O26 said:
xCANExINSANEx93 said:
REAPER O26 said:
If I send a request can I join the first?
No need to request, it's open! Just join! smile
cbko4
cbko4
Posted on 22 September 18 at 16:04
Is anyone in the first clan playing predominately weekends? Being married with a full time job eats most of my time during the week, looking for a couple people to group with for the clan bounties, weekly 100k nightfall, crucible, and raiding? If anyone is interested add me to your friends list.

Also is there a discord for this clan to make communication easier/quickly see if anyone wants to hop in for an activity?

Thanks
Belberesh
Belberesh
Posted on 25 September 18 at 13:41
Just joined thanks :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.