Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

DiRT 4 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 28 August 17 at 10:15
    Please use this thread to discuss the DiRT 4 walkthrough
  • Anima PuraAnima Pura353,963
    Posted on 28 August 17 at 10:20
    Hello everyone,

I will be composing the walkthrough for DiRT 4. After finishing the DiRT Rally walkthrough, I thought it would be a good thing to cover 4 as well, even though it's a significantly easier game. Nevertheless, I hope it will help some get it to 100% completion.

Thanks,
    Anima
    Posted on 29 September 17 at 05:50
    Hello again,

I knew it had been a while, but I didn't know it has been a month and a day since I picked this one up. I am fully intending on getting back at it, especially since the DiRT Rally wt has been published. I should have it done by the end of October, thanks for the patience.

- Anima
    Posted on 10 December 17 at 08:52
    Hi,

With the latest update that added Clubs and my participation in an online RallyCross league, I got back into the game and the composition of this walkthrough. I will now definitely put this up for review before the end of the year, so no more postponing.

Thanks for your patience,
    Anima
    Posted on 02 March 18 at 09:21
    Hello to whoever reads this,

I'm 70% done with the walkthrough, which was put on the back foot due to the "Flavor of the Week" still being unobtainable until last week or so when a patch was introduced to the game. I will submit it for review this Monday, March 5th.
    "He who controls the memes, controls the universe." - Unknown
  • Posted on 05 April 18 at 22:35
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: DiRT 4 Walkthrough
    Posted on 29 May 18 at 08:03
    Hello,

After confirming the Flavor of the Week achievement isn't glitched anymore, I've updated the walkthrough so it now contains the right method to unlock this achievement. The change has already been implemented.

Thanks,
    Anima
  • TrutchTrutch316,886
    Posted on 06 May 19 at 11:26
    Anima Pura said:
    Hello,

After confirming the Flavor of the Week achievement isn't glitched anymore, I've updated the walkthrough so it now contains the right method to unlock this achievement. The change has already been implemented.

Thanks,
    Anima
    Based on the confusion in the achievement guide, I tested this by only completing 1 a week. The achievement unlocked successfully after the second week completed. I believe the walkthrough to be wrong by stating both events each week need to be completed.
    Posted on 06 May 19 at 11:28
    Trutch said:
    Anima Pura said:
    Hello,

Thanks,
    Anima
    Based on the confusion in the achievement guide, I tested this by only completing 1 a week. The achievement unlocked successfully after the second week completed. I believe the walkthrough to be wrong by stating both events each week need to be completed.
    Cool, apparently they fixed it properly. Thank you very much for posting this here, I will edit the walkthrough right away.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.